剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You can turn it on...
再关闭
And off.
那你为什么收手了
So, why did you stop?
我遇到了小菲
I met Fi.
她是帮我们帮派记账的
She kept the books for the gang.
没有伤害任何人
Didn't hurt no one.
除了我 因为她只看了我一眼
No one but me, u202dbecause one look from her,
我就死了 真的
and I wasu202d dead, man.
死心塌地追随她
Gone, hers.
然后她教会了我
And she showed me...
教会了我其他方式
Showed me other ways.
不使用暴♥力♥的方式
Non-violent ways.
不杀生
Ahimsa.
后来成员们发现她是外星人
Then the boys found out she was an alien.
于是那里就不安全了 于是我让她...
Wasn't safe there anymore. So, I told her...
我让她来美国 这里比较安全
I told her to go to the States so she'd be safe.
等等
Wait a minute.
那枚戒指
That ring...
我见过一个类似的
I saw something like this.
只有那么一瞬间 后来我听到了菲奥纳的声音
Just a fragment, right before I heard Fiona's voice.
对 两个戒指是一对
Yeah, she has a matching one.
我就需要这个
This is what I need.
一个护身符
A talisman.
她随身携带的 拥有情感关联的东西
Something on her person with emotional weight.
它可以作为信♥号♥♥塔 加强我和她的联♥系♥
I can use it like a cell tower to amplify my link with her.
奥尔森先生
Mr. Olsen.
-一切还好吗 -当然 我只是...
- Everything okay? - Of course, yeah. Um...
我只是想来表达一下感谢
I just wanted to mention how thankful I am.
我最近在读格兰特的一些事迹
'Cause, uh, I've been reading about Ms. Grant,
还有凯特科和你
and CatCo, and you.
你知道我们的工作是很重要的吧
You know what we do up here is important, right?
我也在读一些法律事务
I've also been reading about matters of the law.
你是否知道如果一个人
Did you know someone could be prosecuted
反复犯同一罪行 可能会被起诉
for continued instances of the same crime?
知道
Yeah.
-我有律师 -当然
- I have a lawyer. - Of course.
我并不是说 你在考虑
I'm not even saying you're thinking
再次拿起盾牌
of taking up the shield again.
但如果你在考虑
But, if you were,
尤其是现在超女倒下了 请不要那样做
especially with u202dSupergirl down... Don't.
你还是之前的尼娅·纳尔吗 那位新记者
Is this the same Nia Nal I'm talking to, the cub reporter
她自信而正当地说服了她的老板
who convincingly and rightfully convinced her boss
采取行动
to act?
在无辜的人遭到攻击时挺身而出
And to speak out when the innocent are being attacked?
是啊 这不像是我能说出来的话
I know. I don't sound like myself.
但那是因为这次不一样
But that's u202dbecause this is different.
如果你再次出手
If you go out there again,
我觉得会发生危险
I have a feeling u202dsomething bad will happen.
可是英雄
Heroes go out there,
即便知道会发生危险 他们也会出手
even when they know something bad's gonna happen.
所以他们才是英雄
That's what makes them heroes.
-有效果了 -切斯
- It's working. - 'Ches.
小菲
Fi?
她能听到我说话吗
Can she hear me?
又见面了 亲爱的
Here you are, darling.
你看起来真不错
You look an absolute state.
你看起来也很美
And you look perfect.
他们伤害你了吗
Did they hurt you?
没什么我承受不了的
Nothing I can't handle.
是你第一个发现的
You were the first person to see this.
你怎么能不参与进来呢
How can you not join me now?
因为这不再是我的战役
Because it's no longer in my path to fight.
抱歉 我不能陪你去战斗
I'm sorry, I cannot join your battle.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们得尽快行动
We need to move quick.
菲奥娜 你知道自己在哪里吗
Fiona, do you know where you are?
我不知道 他们用寄生物控制了我的心灵感应
I don't. They're using a parasite to control my telepathy powers
以此来控制其他外星人
to control other aliens.
我觉得他们好像把我放在了人群附近
I think they've got me near some sort of a crowd.
我能闻到蛋糕和甜点的味道
I can smell cakes and sweets.
有点像糖果店 还有音乐
Like the pick 'n' mix. And there's music.
-让她回来 -我做不到
- Bring her back. - I can't.
-为什么不行 -我做不到
- Why not? - I can't!
我尽力了 艾丽克斯
I tried, Alex.
我试过祷告 用我思想的力量
I tried to use prayer, the power of my mind
找到菲奥娜 但是
to find Fiona, but...
每当我觉得找到线索的时候
Every time I think I'm getting somewhere,
就会被愤怒打断
my mind is u202djust hijacked with anger.
还有暴♥力♥ 以及我让卡拉失望了
Violence, how I failed Kara.
没用的 我辜负了我父亲的期望
It's no use, I'm not the man my father hoped I'd be.
我唯一做对的事 就是让你接管超查部
Only thing I've done right is put you in charge of the DEO.
不 这...
No, that's...
这是你唯一做错的事
That's the only thing that you've done wrong.
什么
What?
一切都是我的错
Everything is my fault.
这一切...都怪我 不是吗
I mean, all of this, it's... It's on me, okay?
以前我眼皮底下发生了很多坏事
A lot of bad things happened here under my watch.
但我之所以取胜是我相信了直觉
But I prevailed u202dbecause I trusted my gut,
和我的战友
and my people.
艾丽克斯 你要相信自己的直觉
Alex, you have to trust your gut.
这么做 你就能成功
You do that and you will soar.
你知道吗 你身上...
You realize that, um, wisdom
散发着智慧
literally emanates from you?
你现在正是你父亲所期望的那样
You are exactly who your father saw you would be.
我们如何协调理想与现实中的自己 艾丽克斯
How do we reconcile who we are with who we wanna be, Alex?
原谅自己
We forgive ourselves.
和平并不意味着不作为
Pacifism doesn't mean inaction.
它只是意味着你必须学会
It just means that you have to learn how to fight
如何不拿起武器而战斗
without raising the sword.
我让你接管是对的
I was right to put you in charge.
话说得太早了
Oh, that was too soon.
把你看到的都告诉我 好吗
Okay, so, you tell me everything that you saw. Okay?
我们要找到菲奥纳和带走她的人
We're gonna find Fiona and the people who took her.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
我正在搜寻纳欣诺市一百英里内
I'm scanning for anything that draws a crowd
任何吸引人群的活动
within 100 miles of National City.
并把活动上每一种从自选小店买♥♥的食物
Cross-referencing those events with every item of food sold
和所有已知的通灵标志进行交叉对比
at a pick 'n' mix and every known u202dpsychic energy signature.
那你找到了吗
So, have you found them?
当然找到了 在纳欣诺市游乐场
Yes, of course. They're at the National City Fair.
我去找曼彻斯特 干得漂亮 布莱尼亚克
I'll go get Manchester. Nice work, Brainiac.
组织突击队 有空的特工都上
Okay, u202dassemble a strike team, all available agents.
确保五分钟内准备就绪
And make sure u202dthat they're ready to go in five minutes.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
假设...
Hypothetically,
没有超女 我们有多少胜算
what are the odds of us winning without Supergirl?
外星人受到精神控制
Aliens being mind-controlled,
失去了保护自己的本能
with no instinct to protect themselves.
只能伤害别人
Only harm others.
胜算不大
The odds are not great.
那有了她呢
And with her?
她出手就能赢
If she can handle the fight, you will win.
但大气里还有氪石
But the atmosphere isn't clear of Kryptonite.
那就赶快清除干净
Then finish getting it clear.
-你得上战场了 -什么
- You've been drafted. - Wait, what?
空气里不是还有氪石吗
Isn't there still Kryptonite in the air?
我以为你是按规矩行事的
I thought you were u202ddoing things by the book.
那是之前
I was.
但我真的需要你去帮我
But I really need you out there with me.
我之前很害怕
I was scared.
害怕失败 让大家失望
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表