剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
That looked contentious.
她总是那么顽固吗
Is she always that stubborn?
她想保持希望
She wants to remain hopeful.
那也是我最钦佩她的事情之一
It's one of the things I most admire about her.
你把炒饭都吃光了吗
Did you finish the fried rice?
抱歉 我这是压力性暴食
I'm sorry. I'm stress-eating.
约会不顺利吗
Did you have a bad date?
不 约会其实
No, the dating, it's actually...
-非常顺利 -真的吗
- It's been great. - Really?
不 不要满脸那个表情
No, don't get that look on your face
好像你要主持我的婚礼一样
like you're gonna officiate my wedding.
不 我还没有遇到想长♥期♥交往的女人
No, I have not met a woman that I'm that serious about yet,
所以...
so, you know...
不过 重新开始约会感觉很好
But it's...it's good to get out there.
那很好啊
Well, that's great.
那你为什么狂吃捞面
So, why are you scarfing the lo mein?
因为布莱尼 天呐
Brainy. Oh, my God.
抱歉 但是每一件事
I'm sorry, but everything...
他做的每一件事都惹我上火
Everything he does just infuriates me.
我知道这样很过分 但是...
I know it's mean, but it's just...
我控制不了
I can't help it.
他对这个时代还不熟悉
He's new to this time period.
需要努力适应
It's a big adjustment.
我相信肯定不容易 尽量对他宽容一点
I'm sure it's been hard. Try to go easy on him.
我会尽量
I'll try.
那你呢
What about you?
-我 -我们叫了你最喜欢的中餐外卖♥♥
- Me? - We ordered your favorite Chinese takeout
你却一点都没吃
and you haven't even taken a bite.
怎么了
What's going on?
世界不是尽在你掌控中吗
I thought you were on top of the world.
我和荣恩吵了一架
I got in a fight with J'onn.
-在发生酒吧袭击事件之后 -真的吗
- After the attack, at the bar. - Really?
他想说服我 目前存在
He tried to convince me that there's this
针对外星人的仇恨运动
hate movement against aliens.
是我疯了吗
I mean, am I crazy?
我觉得这个世界比以往任何时候都美好
I feel like the world is better than it's ever been.
更多元化 认同度更高
More diversity, more acceptance.
当然 从某些程度上来说
Sure. I mean, in some ways.
自从荣恩离开超查部后
Ever since J'onn left the DEO,
我感觉跟他那么疏远
I just feel so far from him.
我不知道他过着怎样的生活
I don't really know what his life is like.
-嗯 -我只知道我不喜欢他的新观点
- Yeah. - All I know is I hate his new point of view.
有种不祥的感觉
It feels so ominous.
荣恩并不是在危言耸听 卡拉
J'onn is not an alarmist, Kara.
如果他要告诉你些什么 换做是我会听的
I mean, if he's trying to tell you something, I would listen.
你在害怕些什么
What are you so afraid of?
我什么也不怕
I'm not afraid of anything. It...
我终于感觉世界是如此美好
I just finally feel like the world is good.
我很希望能保持下去
And I so badly want it to stay that way,
即使只是一小会
even if it's just for a little while.
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers,
你是我认识的最勇敢的人
you are the most courageous person I know.
就算是艰难的状况 只要你肯面对
And even if it's hard, if you face it,
就能克服一切
you can conquer anything.
我试试吧
I'll try.
只要你能克服不对布莱尼动手的冲动
Only if you conquer the urge to not punch Brainy in the face.
这个交易太不公平了
That is an unfair bargain.
将死
Checkmate.
你就是喜欢对我说这句话是吧
You just love saying that to me, don't you?
不 我也平息了自己的怒火 母亲
No, I've let go of my anger, too, Mother.
-我不能把力气浪费在仇恨上 -对
- I can't waste my energy on it. - Right.
你需要集中你所有的精力来拯救世界
You need all your energy to focus on saving the world.
虽然我看到的
Although, all I've seen
只有你那款形象诱发器的广♥告♥
are the commercials of your image inducer.
众目睽睽之下完美地隐藏外星人
Making a mint hiding aliens in plain sight.
那与政♥治♥无关 母亲 只是生意而已
It's not political, Mother, it's just business.
它能为我其他的重要研究提供资金支持
It helps fund my other research, the important kind.
你从来都是个实用主义者
Ever the pragmatist.
你这次来有何目的
And this visit?
我知道跟我下象棋是一种乐趣
I know chess with me is a good time,
但你短短几天内来探视了我两次
but the love of the game can't be the only reason
不可能只是因为喜欢下象棋
I've seen you twice in as many days.
想听实话吗
The truth?
是因为詹姆斯有可能遭到起诉
It's James and the looming indictment.
这让我开始思考我的人生
It made me think about my life,
我有很长一段时间都自我封闭
how much of it I've spent living on an island.
我想回归社会 重新建立我所丢失的关系
I wanna reconnect, rebuild the relationships that I've lost.
没错 这其中也包括你
And yes, that does include you.
无论如何 你都是我的母亲
For better or for worse, you're still my mother.
虽然生活并不总是如意
Things weren't always rosy,
但我们也曾共度过美好时光
but there were some good times.
甚至是与莱克斯
Even with Lex.
你们俩反♥目♥成仇 令我很难过
It made me sad when the two of you became enemies.
如果我还有报复心的话
If I was still vengeful,
我会怪超人
I'd blame Superman
拆散了我们的家庭
for tearing this family apart.
好吧 我确实还有报复心
Okay, I'm still vengeful.
我倒不觉得这全是超人的错
I don't know if it was all Superman.
在我看来 是他与布鲁诺·曼海姆的关系
In my opinion, it was his relationship with Bruno Mannheim
使他走上了错误的不归路
that started him down the wrong path.
那个恶棍
That miscreant?
他们曾是生意伙伴 没错
They were business partners, sure,
但布鲁诺当初只是为了洗钱
but Bruno was only in it for the money laundering.
他利用了你哥哥的生意 然后又抛弃了他
It's a shame how he used your brother's business
实在可耻
and then dumped him.
我都不知道布鲁诺还利用卢瑟公♥司♥洗过钱
I didn't know Bruno laundered money through Luthor Corp.
我的账簿上有什么需要我担心的账目吗
Is there anything in my books I need to worry about,
毕竟你是那个知道所有犯罪细节的人
since you know where all the bodies are buried?
看来我该教教你了
I guess it's time I educated you.
好的 萨姆 从这个角度写流浪汉危机很犀利
All right. Sam, it's a smart angle on the homeless crisis.
交给你了
It's all yours.
有人想尝试时尚板块吗
All right, anybody else want to take a crack at fashion?
我建议将纳欣诺市
My pitch is to emphasize
定义为全球时尚中心
that National City as a global epicenter of fashion.
我们掀起热点 引领潮流
We dictate what's hot, we set the trends.
我们早就该打造一片夺目的时尚新区
And we're far overdue for a glossy new fashion district
代表我们的文化价值了
to represent our cultural importance.
而且 我母亲跟艾德里安·泰勒是大学同学
FYI, my mother went to college with Adrian Tyler,
他可是美国目前最著名的设计师
the most famous living American designer, so,
所以我几乎可以采访到时尚界的任何人
I have access to almost anyone in this field for interviews.
公开采访哦
On the record.
很好 还有谁想尝试时尚板块吗
Nice. Okay, anybody else want to take a crack at fashion?
我再问最后两次 最后一次
Going once, going twice.
麦肯齐 交给你了
MacKenzie, all yours.
布莱尼
Brainy.
我利用你从莉莉安·卢瑟那里得到的信息
I used the info you got from Lillian Luthor
找到了默茜和奥蒂斯的下落
and found a location for Mercy and Otis.
你能相信他们在一间废弃仓库里吗
Would you believe it's an abandoned warehouse?
这里没有人
There's no one here.
我三十分钟前还能检测到热信♥号♥♥
I had heat signatures there 30 minutes ago.
我这就黑进电脑系统
I'm hacking into the computer network.
扫描一下潜在线索
We'll scan for potential leads.
稍等一下
Hold on, please.
"我在我儿子学校查到了一个佛里人"
"有人知道怎么除掉他吗"
"我在我儿子学校查到了一个佛里人"
"I have a lead on a Phorian at my son's school."
厉害 我这就发你个链接 教你怎么制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
怎么制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
How to make a bomb?
杀死外星人 地球第一
地球第一
Earth first?
接听电♥话♥
正在通话
你终于接电♥话♥了
Hey, I'm glad you picked up.
你卖♥♥给我的武器 根本伤不到佛里人
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表