剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course.
在我到达地球之时
And by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 包括我收养家庭的姐姐艾丽克斯
To most people, including my adoptive sister Alex,
我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我保护着这颗我称之为家园的星球
But in secret, I work to protect this planet I call my home
不受任何人的伤害
from anyone that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我是来跟你签订一份政♥府♥合同的
I'm here to offer you a government contract.
我们需要让美国♥军♥队
We need to make the US military
与我们的外星对手一样强大
as powerful as our alien adversaries.
我从来没有打算同意你
I am never going to agree with you
去和政♥府♥分享你的研究
sharing your research with the government.
-我觉得你该走了 -所以就这样吗
- I think you should leave. - So, that's it then.
你的超能力让你有
Your powers give you the potential
成为伟大英雄的潜力
to be a great hero.
但你仍然需要学习控制超能力
But you still have to learn how to control them.
我需要你帮我训练
What I need is for you to help me train.
军团万岁
Long live the Legion!
给你的信
Letter for you.
-谁寄的 -曼彻斯特·布莱克
- From who? - Manchester Black.
《爱国者法案》只保护人类生命
The Patriot Act only protects human life.
洛克伍德不能被起诉
Lockwood can't be charged under it.
让白宫法律顾问马上签字
Get the White House Counsel to sign off, now.
我在此 作为一个自♥由♥的人
I stand before you a free man,
准备继续服务于这个伟大的国家
ready to continue to serve this great nation.
感谢
Cheers!
你在监狱工作
You work in the prison.
-你的名字叫丹尼 -你说什么
- Your name's Danny. - What did you say?
你喜欢惊喜吗 丹尼
Do you like surprises, Danny?
不要 住手
No, wait!
超 女
第四季 第十三集
刚从打印机里出来的
Hot off the laser jet.
让我猜猜 这是在洛克伍德出狱后
Let me guess, this is your sixth article
你写的第六篇关于他的文章
on Lockwood since he got out of prison?
-新角度吗 -不是
- New angle? - Nope.
但是人们需要时刻被提醒着
But people need to be reminded, you know,
他是个杀人凶手
that... that he's a murderer.
是这样没错
There's that.
感觉我是在对空呼喊 但是...
Feels like I'm screaming into the void, but...
你想要把空喊留到我们吃饭之后吗
You wanna save that void screaming until after we eat?
詹姆斯
James.
午餐 我的天啊 午餐 我完全忘了
Lunch... Oh, my God, lunch. I totally forgot.
-坏坏 卡拉太坏了 -别这样 太丢人了
- Bad! Kara is so bad-- - Okay, you're embarrassing.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
我们还去外出取材吗
Are we still on for the, um, research trip?
最近因为洛克伍德的事太忙了
Things have been so busy with all the Lockwood stuff
我完全忘了和市审计员
that I totally forgot we have an appointment
有过约定
with the city auditor.
-真对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
你也是个凡人
You're only human.
我等下给你打电♥话♥
Uh, I'll call you later.
好
Okay.
我想我也该走了 我...
Well, I guess I'll get a move on, too. I...
工作真是太忙了
Work has been crazy
莉娜这周要进驻超查部 简直...
with Lena moving into the DEO this week. It's...
-真对不起 -没事 我...
- That was... I'm sorry. - It's fine. I...
不需要这么小心翼翼的 谢了
No kid gloves needed. Thanks.
好吧 那我们改天再见
Okay, I'll see you soon?
但愿如此
I hope so.
这个来自我纳欣诺大学的一个朋友
This came from a friend at NCU
他几个月前申请了一项
who applied for like a medical study
医学研究
a few months ago.
他没有被选中 但是...
He didn't get picked up, but...
那个地址属于L公♥司♥的一家子公♥司♥
That address is to an L-Corp subsidiary.
我知道你说过
I know you said that my source
我上一篇文章的来源有误 但是
for that last article was wrong, but
你觉得值得再调查一下吗
you think it's worth taking a second look?
打着外出的幌子去训练 如何
Did I cover okay about training and everything?
-我露馅了吗 -没有 没有
- Did I blow it? - No, no!
我也在适应隐瞒艾丽克斯呢
I'm still getting used to the lying to Alex, too.
别担心了
And don't worry,
你会对偷跑出去这种事越来越熟悉的
you'll get better at the whole "sneaking out" thing.
关键在于轻描淡写
The key is subtlety.
例子来了
Case in point.
你好 布莱尼
Hi, Brainy.
是巴尼
It's Barney.
-巴尼 -是的 巴尼
- Barney? - Yes, Barney.
我想着最好低调一点
Thought it best we keep a low profile,
考虑到我们要去的地方
considering where we're going.
欢迎来到孤独堡垒
Welcome to the Fortress of Solitude.
反正是比你那小公♥寓♥好多了
I mean, it sure beats the hell out of your loft.
那地方是受租金管制的
Hey! That place is rent-controlled.
这里用来训练非常好
And this works great for training.
再说 你还有凯里克斯
Plus, you have Kelex, too.
我不知道咱们要接待客人
I did not know we would be receiving guests.
你还有个机器人
You have a robot?
机器人管家马克五号♥
Caretaker Android Mark IV
有着多样功能
with many other functions.
凯里克斯 这是尼娅·纳尔
Kelex, this is Nia Nal.
满足她的一切需求
Give her anything she needs.
我想露易丝已经向你介绍过
And I think Lois already introduced you
布莱尼了 对吗
to Brainy, right?
-你好 凯林尼克斯 -凯里克斯 奎罗尔
- Hello, Kleenex. -It's Kelex, Querl.
你不需要去打扫宇宙铁砧什么的吗
Don't you have to dust the cosmic anvil or something?
好吧 有什么需要就喊我
Okay... Holler if you need me.
已经好几周了
It's been weeks.
现在你同意见我了
And now you agree to see me?
为什么是现在
Why now?
就当是
Well, let's just say
监狱改变了我吧
prison has changed me.
说实话
So, be honest...
你觉得这发型如何
Whatcha think of the hair?
你失去了某人
Look, you lost someone.
我知道那是什么感受
I know how that feels.
让我帮助你
Let me help you.
你觉得我内心深处是个好人吧
You think I'm good deep down, eh?
现在这时代做好人可行不通
Well, it's a bad time to be a good man.
就拿你来说
Take you, for instance.
如果不是因为你的誓言
If it weren't for your bloody promise,
我想你可以解决世界上所有的问题
I believe you could solve all the worlds problems.
你只是需要 动机
You just need... motivation.
这是帽子 我们是老交情了
This is Hat. We go way back.
好呀
'Ello!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我想当面谢谢你
I wanted to thank you in person.
我之前眼光太狭隘了
I was thinking small.
一心想干掉洛克伍德复仇
Hell-bent on getting Lockwood. Petty revenge.
但我有更大的鱼要杀
But I've got bigger fish to murder.
你阻止不了我的 老人家
And you can't stop me, old man.
别这样做
Don't do this.
多谢你来陪我聊天 伙计
Thanks for the chat, mate.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表