剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
好吗 我要走了
Okay? I'm going.
没出问题是因为被我解决了
It was fine because I made it fine.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我和地方检察官谈过话了 詹姆斯
I talked to the DA, James.
我拿布鲁诺·曼海姆的信息跟她交换
I traded information about Bruno Mannheim,
她就撤销了指控
she dropped the indictment.
什么
You did what?
你听到了
You heard me.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
再给我一次机会 我还是会这么干
I would do it again in a heartbeat.
我爱你 只要能护你安全
I love you, and there is no line in the universe
我愿意做任何过分的事
I would not cross to keep you safe.
如果你把这当成是爱
If that's what you think love is,
那我大概不想要这种爱
I'm not sure if I want any part of that.
今年轮到我来做祷告了
Well, I guess this year it's my job to say grace.
我要感谢我的家人
I am thankful for my family.
你们相信我 支持我
You have believed in me, you've supported me.
尽管我知道这很不容易
Even though I know it's been a struggle.
我目睹了你们的能力
I see your power,
你们的力量
I see your strength,
这一年里我们经历了
and there has been so very much this year
太多的斗争
to fight against.
但今天 你们让我感到我们能再次取胜
But today, you make me feel like we can win again.
只要我们齐心协力 就能崛起 就能取胜
Together we will rise and we will overcome.
别这么做
Do not do this.
这是每个人都必须做的决定
These are choices everyone has to make.
我的家人最重要
It is my family first!
别让你的怒火变成暴♥力♥
Do not let your anger become violence.
有些底线是不能跨越的
There are lines that we do not cross.
给我让开
Get out of my way!
我只想保护我的家人
I just wanna protect my family.
你也会这么做的
You'd do the same thing.
我不会选择这种方式
Not like this, I wouldn't.
我觉得我没法找到所有标记
I don't think I can find them all.
别害怕 我也在街上抹除标记
Never fear. I'm also on the streets removing markers.
事实上 我现在就看到了一个
In fact, I see one right now.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
回家去吧
Return to your homes.
-要不然 -要不然怎样
- Or else. - Or else what?
要不然我就会揍你们一顿
Or else I'll be required to beat you up.
用物理学
With physics.
那里有一个
There's one!
出来 你们这些肮脏的蟑螂
Get out here, you filthy roaches!
对不起 小菲
Sorry, Fi.
我得按我的方式去做
I've got to do it my way.
出来 出来 不管你在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
往后靠
Stay back.
躲不了咯 蟑螂
Can't hide, roach.
这是我们的家 我在这住了很多年
This is our home! We've lived here for years.
你不能再藏在形象诱发器后面了
You can't hide behind that image inducer any longer.
尖刺 想想办法 拜托
Spike, do something. Please!
艾丽克斯 主街上有一条龙
Alex, there's a dragon on Main Street.
我引用《哈利波特》就是这种下场
That's what I get for making a Harry Potter reference.
我觉得他不喜欢这样
I don't think he likes that.
不 别伤害他
No! Don't hurt him!
他只是想要保护我们
He's just trying to protect us.
超女 我和一个小女孩在一起 她叫阿兰娜
Supergirl, hey, I'm here with a little girl, her name is Alana.
这条龙是她的宠物 名字叫尖刺
So the dragon is her pet, his name is Spike.
他的行为只是在防卫
And he's just acting defensively,
他在试图保护她的家人
he's trying to protect her family.
尖刺 尖刺...
Spike! Spike...
尖刺 阿兰娜安全了
Spike! Alana's safe.
你做得好 你保护了她
You did your job. You protected her.
你很忠诚 你很真实
You were loyal, you were true.
你保证了每个人的安全
You kept everyone safe.
好孩子
Good boy.
虽然狗不再喜欢我了
Well, dogs may not like me anymore,
但龙还是喜欢我的
but I still got it with dragons.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers.
再说一次 你和超女违背了我的直接命令
Once again, you and Supergirl have disobeyed my direct orders.
我告诉过你这个宣言并不是当务之急
I told you this manifesto was not a matter of priority.
哈雷上校 你必须...
Colonel Haley, you have to--
即便如此
That said,
自♥由♥之子的暴♥力♥行为刺♥激♥了
the violent actions of the Children of Liberty are stirring
纳欣诺市最危险的外星人进行自卫
National City's most dangerous aliens to defend themselves.
我们不能再继续激怒他们了
And we must make sure not to provoke them any further.
所以 从现在开始
So, from this point forward
我们会考虑把自♥由♥之子
we will consider the Children of Liberty
当做超查部的首要任务
a matter of priority for the DEO.
谢谢你 哈雷上校
Thank you, Colonel Haley.
你们可以走了
You are dismissed.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers.
别以为我不知道我眼皮底下
Don't think there is anything that happens under my watch
都发生了什么
that I'm not aware of.
我随时都可以阻止你未经批准的调查
I could've stopped your little rogue investigation at any moment.
但是我却任由你自取灭亡
But I gave you just enough rope to hang yourself.
对你来说幸运的是
Fortunately for you,
这一次你有了我的批准
this time you had a chair to stand on.
但你再也不许违背我的直接命令了
But do not ever disobey my direct orders again
不然后果会不堪设想
or there will be consequences.
我遵循了自己的直觉 事情证明我是对的
I followed my instincts and they were right.
我还会继续这么做
And I will continue to do so
因为这正是我作为一名出色领袖的特质
because that is what makes me a great leader.
如果这意味着你要以军法审判我
And if that means that you have to court-martial me,
那就这样吧
then so be it.
再说一次 钢铁女侠再次施展了自己的本领
Once again, the Girl of Steel proving just what she's made of.
宝贝
Honey.
宝贝 有你的电♥话♥
Honey, you have a call.
是节目上那个女人打来的
It's the woman from the show.
肖恩 你好吗
Hey, Sean, how are you doing?
好的
Okay.
太不可思议了
Well, that's incredible.
我自己的节目
My own show.
不 当然 我当然愿意
Uh, no, of course. Of course!
我很乐意做这件事
I would love to do it.
伊莉莎这么快就走了 她通常会多留几天
Eliza left so soon. She usually stays a few days.
她要去参加... 看我能不能说对
She had to get to her, let me see if I get this right,
...族群异种生物学会议
ethno-xeno biology conference
她将在会上谈论
where she is speaking about
陆生儿童的退化遗传特征
the regressive hereditary traits of inter-terrestrial children.
我真的很高兴她没有跟尼娅讲这些
Wow, I'm really glad she didn't talk to Nia about that
因为她会把尼娅说睡的
'cause she would have put her right to sleep.
我之前看到她们两个在说话
I did see the two of them talking, though.
妈妈想给她找个医生
Mom was trying to find her a doctor,
但是尼娅说她已经有了
but Nia said she already had one.
真奇怪 她告诉我说她还没有找到
That's weird. She told me she hadn't found one yet.
为什么她要说谎呢
Why would she lie about that?
抱歉你在为朋友担心
I'm sorry you're worried about your friend,
但是至少你让哈雷特工把自♥由♥之子
but at least you got Agent Haley to make the Children of Liberty
当成了超查部的当务之急 这是件好事
an urgent matter for the DEO. That's a big win.
我们确实阻止了
Well, we did stop the
自♥由♥之子伤害无辜的外星人
Children of Liberty from hurting innocent aliens.
但是自♥由♥代表还在逃
But Agent Liberty is still out there.
仇恨言论也在滋长
And the rhetoric of hate is growing.
只是还没弄清楚怎么赢得这场战斗
Just haven't figured out how to win this fight yet.
有这么多人心怀恐惧地站出来支持
With so many people siding with fear,
这件事会发展到什么程度
how far will this go?
历史告诉我们 这种事件会一发不可收拾
History tells us moments like this can get very, very ugly.
我曾经亲眼见过
I've seen it with my own eyes.
我们这次赢了
We won this time.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表