剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and not as subject to paradox as one might think.
但泄露这类信息仍旧有风险
But there are still risks to divulging this type of information.
超女说我需要什么都可以提
Well, Supergirl said anything I need,
不是吗
didn't she?
那是她的命令
Those were her orders.
那就告诉我纳尔托尔的信息吧
Then tell me about Naltor.
告诉我我所能做到的一切
Tell me about everything I can do.
英国 曼彻斯特
你可以从门进来的
You could have just used the door.
而你可以停止杀人的
And you could stop killing people.
请吧 不过别耍花招
Please, but no tricks.
如果我出事了 莫拉就会开始屠♥杀♥
If anything happens to me, the Morae will start killing.
然后呢 我们就在这坐着
So, what? We're just gonna sit here
模仿《盗火线》里那个晚餐镜头吗
and do the diner scene from Heat?
不不不
Ah, no, no.
帕西诺 德妮罗也来了
Ah, Pacino, De Niro, they came alone.
他们是来保护我的
They're just for my protection.
对我来说有点多余
It's a little gaudy for me.
那是我的报酬
Hey, that's my fee.
你不是只想着要报自己的血海深仇吗
I thought you were all about your vendetta.
本·洛克伍德 菲奥纳
Ben Lockwood, Fiona.
你觉得我为什么来这里
Why do you think I came here?
把她的东西带给她家人
Brought her things to her family.
洛克伍德会受到应有的惩罚
Lockwood's time will come.
但这事关你我
But this is about me and you.
你不肯加入我们 我也打不败你
You won't join us, and I can't beat you.
那就做个交易吧
So, let's make a deal.
我接受你的投降
I accept your surrender.
我决不会投降 但我可以不插手你的事
Never. But I can stay out of your soup.
树上猫 紧身衣蠢货和银行劫匪 都交给你
Cat in a tree, idiot in tights, bank robbers, all yours.
但是种族主义者 法♥西♥斯♥主义者 自♥由♥之子
But the racists, the fascists, the Children of Liberty,
我们来管
that's our department.
我不会让你继续杀人
I won't let you keep killing people.
所以你们政♥府♥是准备杀人吗
Oh, like your government intends to kill people?
你是真不知道吧
You really don't know, do you?
下周 你敬爱的政♥府♥
Next week, your beloved government
要发射一颗卫星 用来击落
is launching a satellite that will shoot down
所有想进入地球大气的外星宇宙飞船
any alien spacecraft trying to enter our atmosphere.
不可能
That's impossible.
我保证信息可靠
I have it on good authority.
他绑♥架♥了秘密特工
Hat kidnaps secret agent types,
了解到他们在干什么
learns what they're up to.
所以我们才成立这好汉帮
That's why we formed this band of merry men.
不好意思 是好人帮
Sorry, merry people.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
问你的好同伴贝克吧
Talk to your mate, Baker.
那家伙刚赦免了
You know, the bloke who just pardoned
十恶不赦的自♥由♥之子首领
the grand bloody wizard of the Children of Liberty.
问他克莱莫行动是什么
Ask him 'bout Operation Claymore.
然后问问你自己
And then ask yourself,
要是他们炸掉的是你的那艘飞船呢
what if it were your ship they were blowing up?
你是乘火箭来地球的
You came here in a rocket.
像篮子里的小孩 像个摩西
Child in a basket, you know? Real Moses stuff.
现在给你一个机会 告诉这些领导人
Here's your chance to tell the bosses
放了你的同类人
to "Let your people go."
不然就让我们这些祸患来帮你
Or us plagues'll do it for ya.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我不会为保护我的国家而道歉
I will not apologized for protecting my country.
我就在保护你的国家
But that's why you have me.
对奥利维亚·马斯丁来说 可能这就够了
That may have sufficed for Olivia Marsdin.
但现在不同
Not anymore.
所有和克莱莫有关的人
Everyone involved in Claymore,
所有在卫星基地工作的人
everyone that works at that satellite base
都有危险
is at risk.
精英要发动袭击了
The Elite are going to attack.
如果我关闭了
If I closed every military base
所有可能受威胁的军事基地 就一个不剩了
that might be threatened, I'd have no bases left.
而且提醒你一下 我不需要对你负责
And last I checked, I don't answer to you.
那等到克莱莫
Will you answer to your electorate
击落第一架没有恶意的外星飞船
the first time Claymore shoots down an alien ship
你要对你的选民负责吗
that means us no harm?
这样是错的 会有无辜的人死亡
It's wrong. Innocent people will die.
你不要插手卫星的事
Do not interfere with that satellite!
这是个错误 总统先生
This is a mistake, Mr. President.
转到187号♥扰码
Go to scrambler code 1-8-7.
将军 把克莱莫提前到明天晚上发射
General, move the Claymore launch up to tomorrow night.
加强恶魔塔的警戒
And double the guard at Devil's Tower.
没事 只是拍个照
It was fine. It was a photo op.
我着好装然后...
I wore the suit and...
好吧 好像有点过了
Yeah, that probably was a little bit much.
酒店里有个人 他...
There was this guy at the hotel who, uh...
没关系 莉迪娅
Doesn't matter, Lydia. Um...
你知道吗 宝贝 我...
You know what, sweetheart? I--
我一直能听见爸爸的声音
I just keep hearing Dad's voice
在我脑海里
in my head,
说我跟那些政客打交道
and he's telling me that I'm an idiot
这种行为非常愚蠢
for rubbing elbows with all these politicians
因为我建立自♥由♥之子
when I started the Children of Liberty
本是为了帮助人
to help people.
真正的人类
Real people.
我还坚持初心吗 还是
Am I still doing that? Or, um...
不说这个了 你还好吗
Anyway, uh, how are you doing?
乔治呢 我想跟你谈谈...
How's George? I wanted to talk to you--
您的留言时长已用尽
Your message has reached its limit.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
不 不要
No. No.
不不不
No. No. No. No.
星体投射失败
Bad astral projection.
你背着我偷来这里
You went behind my back.
你利用了那个白♥痴♥凯里克斯
You took advantage of that simpleton Kelex.
然后开始星体投射了
And now you're astral projecting.
你跳过了中间好几个月的训练
That jumps months of training.
我知道 抱歉 我只是...
I know, I'm sorry. I just...
我太着急行动了 我就是急性子
I move too fast 'cause that's what I do.
我给自己施压 去承担扛不住的压力
I push myself and I take on more than I can handle.
我妈总是这样说
My mother always said it.
但是英雄就该这么做
But that's what heroes do.
身先士卒
Leaping before one looks
是英雄的本能
is part of the job description.
-它适得其反了 -是
- It backfired. - Yes.
但是下次 你要勇往直前
But next time, you shall fire forward.
我不知道你还上门服务
I didn't know you made house calls.
你的家真好
Your place is great.
我来这里是为了克莱莫行动
I'm here about Operation Claymore.
总统正计划发射卫星
The President is planning on launching a satellite array
炸毁任何进入地球轨道的
that will blow up any alien spacecraft
外星飞船
entering our orbit.
什么 超查部才应该是抵抗外星入侵的
What? The DEO's supposed to be the first line of defense
第一防线 不是什么巨炮
against invasions. I mean, not some giant gun.
-这样合法吗 -我不知道
- Is that even legal? - I don't know.
但我知道这样做不道德
But I do know it's immoral.
但是我所做的一切对人们都有影响
But everything I do means something to people,
所以
so...
如果我阻止了卫星发射
If I stop the satellite,
我便与精英为伍
I'm aligning myself with the Elite.
但如果不阻止 让卫星发射
And then on the other hand, if I let the launch happen,
这又顺应了自♥由♥之子的理念
what does that say to the Children of Liberty?
为什么我觉得进退两难
Why does it feel like there are only two choices?
你不是有着自己的理念吗
And aren't you on your own side?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表