剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
创伤后心理医生的转诊文件
Referrals for post-trauma psychologists.
凯莉 我说了我没事
Kelly, I said I'm fine.
你先穿上这个
Put this on first.
你看起来跟她一模一样
You really look exactly like her.
我的美国同胞们
My fellow Americans,
我们伟大国家的核心遭受了袭击
the heart of our great nation was attacked...
超女 你现在是头号♥公敌
Supergirl, you are now public enemy number one.
我们知道不是你做的
We know you didn't do this.
我们会查明真♥相♥
We're gonna find out the truth.
齐心协力
Together.
贝克总统公告
我的美国同胞们
My fellow Americans,
自从超女袭击白宫已经过了一天
it has been a day since Supergirl's attack on the White House.
这明显是为了报复
In apparent retaliation
我们废除《外星人赦免法》
for our repeal of the Alien Amnesty Act.
目前她与同谋们依然在逃
While she and those with whom she conspired remain at large,
我有义务
I have an obligation
保障所有公民的安全
to ensure the safety of all citizens.
所以 在今天19点整
So, at 19:00 hours today,
我将实施夜晚戒♥严♥
I am imposing a sundown to sunup curfew.
他们最好抓住她
They better catch her.
这不是超女做的
Supergirl did not do this.
在街头滞留的人类将被收押
Humans caught loitering will be cited.
外星人将被尽一切手段阻止
Aliens will be stopped by any means necessary.
还有超女 请来自首
And to Supergirl, turn yourself in.
我们不想与你开战
We do not want a war with you
但我们发誓将运用我们的一切手段
but we vow to use every asset in our power
来伸张正义
to see that justice is done.
正义 真是个骗子
Justice? What a crock!
救命 谁来救救我 我被困住了
Help! Somebody help! I'm trapped.
有人遇到麻烦了
Someone's in trouble.
我得走了
I have to go.
你听到总统说的了 外边不安全
You heard the president, it isn't safe.
如果政♥府♥想要阻止我帮助别人
If the government wants to stop me from helping people,
那就让他们试试
let them try.
来
Here.
这是私人拘捕
This is a citizen's arrest.
这个人需要帮助 放下枪
This man needs help. Put the gun--
住手 你们在新闻上看到的那个人不是我
Stop! What you saw in the news, that wasn't me.
我们看到录像了
We saw the footage.
你退后 叛徒
You stay back, traitor.
我不会伤害任...
I'm not going to hurt any--
你会误杀别人的
You're gonna kill someone.
她会杀了我们的
She's gonna kill us.
我可以先杀了她
Not if I kill her first.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我不明白
But I don't get it.
你救了我 但是却袭击了白宫
You saved my life but you attacked the White House?
我的女儿看到了
My daughter saw that.
你曾是她的英雄 但你...
You were her hero and you...
你伤了她的心
You crushed her.
超 女
第四季 第十八集
居然有人相信
I mean, people actually believe
我袭击了白宫
that I attacked the White House.
他们认为我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They think I'm a terrorist.
我帮了别人那么多年 一句谎言就抹杀了这一切
Years of helping people just wiped away with one lie.
不是一句谎言 而是许多谎言
No, not one lie, it's lots of lies.
本·洛克伍德说好几个月的谎言了
And Ben Lockwood has been telling whoppers for months.
他在制♥造♥分♥裂♥
He's just creating division.
大部分国民很害怕
And then most of the country is just terrified
现在他们正在试图理解这一切
and now they're looking for solutions to make any sense of it.
难道真♥相♥不是更重要吗
Shouldn't the truth matter more?
莱克斯参与其中就不同了
Not when Lex is involved.
他是欺骗的高手 完美的迷魂烟
He's an expert at perception. Consummate gaslighter.
他可以让你怀疑你所认定的真♥相♥
He can make you doubt things that you know are true.
我坚信
Listen, I really believe that
我们三个人一起合作
the three of us working together
才是还你清白并抓住他的最好机会
is our best chance of vindicating you and catching him.
那他是怎么做到的
Okay, so how did he do it?
我们知道那不是异超女 我调查过了
We know it wasn't Bizarro, I already checked.
变形者 全息投影 形象诱发器
Shapeshifter, hologram? Image inducer...
不可能 热信♥号♥♥不匹配
No, that can't be right. The heat signatures don't match.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他到底想干什么
What is he up to?
我不知道 但我们会找到真♥相♥的
I don't know. But we will find the truth
然后我们会扳倒他
and we will bring him down.
我有条线索能帮我们做到这一点
All right, and to that end I've got a lead.
但是从我妈那里听来的
But it comes from my mother.
她说莱克斯从
She said that Lex's escape
斯特赖克岛监狱逃走不是第一次了
from Stryker's Island prison wasn't his first.
他几个月来一直自♥由♥进出
That he's been coming and going as he pleases for months.
所以有人在帮助他
So someone's been helping him.
典狱长
The warden.
典狱长
Warden!
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
超女
Supergirl.
我想你和卢瑟女士来这里
I assume you're here with Ms. Luthor
是要自首
to turn yourself in.
你可能需要重新考虑一下
You might want to rethink that.
贿赂和逃税是重罪
Bribery and tax evasion are felonies.
帮助莱克斯·卢瑟这样的罪犯也是
So is helping a criminal like Lex Luthor.
他在哪里
Where is he?
别胡扯了
Don't be ridiculous.
开曼群岛账户832591290
Account number 832591290 in the Cayman Islands.
好吧
Okay.
我可能收了些钱
I may have taken some money.
但我不知道他在哪
But I don't know where he is.
你让他自♥由♥进出
You let him come and go.
他从没告诉过我他会去哪里
He never told me where he went.
你就没想过问一下吗
You never thought to ask?
我不过是睁一只眼闭一只眼而已
All I did was turn a blind eye
毕竟他威胁要杀了我
and that was after he threatened to kill me.
得了吧 那是他的一贯伎俩
Oh, please, he does that to everyone.
但这里什么都没有 联调局已经调查了牢房♥
But there's nothing here. The FBI already checked his cell.
他们也调查了你
They also checked you.
所以或许他们漏掉了什么
So maybe they missed something else.
你指望我带着美国头号♥通缉犯通过狱警吗
You expect me to march America's most wanted past my guards?
国防部会立马赶来
The DOD will be all over us in no time.
到时你可以引开他们
Well, then you can give them a distraction.
与此同时我们搜索莱克斯的牢房♥
And while we search Lex's cell
你还有时间可以在你俩被逮捕前
you'll have time to call your husband
给你丈夫打电♥话♥
before you're both arrested.
我的丈夫与此无关
My husband had nothing to do with this.
-他对账户的事一无所知 -好吧
- He doesn't know anything about the account. - Fine.
那么你让我们进入莱克斯的牢房♥
So you give us access to Lex's cell,
我们就在联络当局的时候
and we'll leave your husband out of it
不提及你的丈夫
when we contact the authorities.
我可以把D区狱警调开两个小时
I could clear the guards out of D block for two hours.
莱克斯的牢房♥就在那扇门后
Lex's cell is through that door.
你在特区放的烟花真漂亮 超女
Nice fireworks in DC, Supergirl.
那不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me.
这里是关罪犯 不是关恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的地方
This place is for criminals not terrorists.
好了 继续走 强势一点
Okay, keep walking. Stay strong.
欢迎来到斯特赖克 超女
Welcome to Stryker's, Supergirl.
超女
Supergirl.
超女 超女
Supergirl. Supergirl.
超女 超女
Supergirl. Supergirl.
这是《汉尼拔翻越阿尔卑斯山》
It's Hannibal Crossing the Alps.
真是自命不凡
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表