剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Director Danvers, I have tolerated you
私有专利设备在你的监管下被盗
while a proprietary device was stolen on your watch,
你招募的特工叛变放走国家公敌
while a rogue agent you recruited set enemies of the state free.
我已尽我所能控制局面
And I've done everything possible to lock down the situation.
更有甚者 为你所有的无能"锦上添花"
And on top of that terrible Sunday of incompetence,
超女跑去进行"有趣的"自杀式任务
Supergirl goes on a fun suicide mission.
超女还活着 我们已经将她带回超查部
Supergirl is alive and we're taking her back to the DEO.
没有我的命令 超女不准离开超查部
Supergirl does not leave the DEO unless I give the order.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这个国家已经人人自危
The country is already nervous.
他们认为潜伏在白宫的外星人
They think an alien in the White House
暗地破坏了我们的民♥主♥
has undermined our democracy.
埋下了隐患
It's created a powder keg.
你的工作就是让公众感到安全
Your job is to make the public feel safe,
不是增加危机感
not more at risk.
处理好这件事 否则别怪我
So, handle this. Or so help me, I will have you-
就这样吧 局长
That will be all, Director.
过滤空气中的氪星石进展如何
Where are we with filtering the Kryptonite out of the air?
毫无进展
Nowhere.
我们在白费时间 因为我毫无成果
We're wasting our time because I've got nothing.
我们卡住了
We're sprocked!
最好的结果是超女的余生
The best case scenario is that Supergirl spends
都将被困在生命支持保护服里
the rest of her life confined in a life support suit.
当然 除非你一直藏着一个大吸尘器
Unless, of course, you've been hiding some sort of giant vacuum
能吸走大气层里的每一个氪石粒子
that can suck every particle of Kryptonite out of the atmosphere.
好吧
Okay. Wha...
等等 你哭了吗
Wait, are you crying?
没有
No.
真没想到
That's unanticipated.
怎么
What?
我不是机器人
I'm not a robot.
我是科技有机体 我有感情
I'm techno-organic. I have feelings.
你也该哭
You should be crying, too.
-这是逻辑的眼泪 -我是过来人
- These are tears of logic. - Listen, I've been where you are now,
相信我 我也有感情
and believe you me, I have feelings.
现在我感到十分愤怒
Right now, I'm feeling intense rage.
我创造这个设备是为了行善 拯救地球
I created this device for good. To save Earth.
可又一次 我的科技被偷走滥用
And once again, my technologies have been stolen and abused.
现在我简直气得想杀人
I could murder someone right now.
人类总能感到这种感觉吗
Do humans feel like this all the time?
很想搞破坏的感觉
It's intense and disruptive.
你们怎么还能去完成任何事
How do you get anything done?
我的解决方式吗
My solution?
-盒子 -盒子
- Boxes. - Boxes.
好 哪种 纸盒 木盒 树脂盒
Yes. What variety? Cardboard? Wooden? Lucite?
想象出来的盒子
Imaginary.
我想让你想象你有很多小小的盒子
I want you to imagine that you're full of tiny, itty-bitty boxes.
然后你整理你的感情
And then I want you to take your feelings
塞进那些小小的盒子里
and I want you to shove them into those itty-bitty boxes.
然后把那些小盒子深深埋进内心
And then I want you to take those and shove them way deep down
直到你忘记自己最初有感情
till you forget you even had feelings in the first place.
然后你和我搞科研
Then you and I are gonna do science
把空气过滤干净 明白了吗
and get this air cleaned, understand?
好
Okay.
我照做了
I've done it.
我感觉好多了
I feel much better.
很好
Excellent.
事实上 我想到了
Actually, I figured it out.
是纳米机器人
It's nanites.
L公♥司♥有纳米技术开♥发♥部门吧
L-Corp owns a nano-tech subdivision, yes?
以前是斯菲瑞科实业公♥司♥
Formerly u202dSpheerical Industries.
我们只要改写纳米机器人的程序
We just have to reprogram the nanites
机器人就能检测并从大气中滤除氪石
so that they can detect and filter the Kryptonite out of the atmosphere.
我们就不需要巨型吸尘器了
We don't need u202da giant vacuum cleaner.
只是数以亿计的小个体而已
Just trillions of small ones.
我和你说过不要离开小屋
I told you u202dnot to leave the premises.
我救了一个人
I saved someone's life.
但你是在拿自己的生命冒险
By jeopardizing your own.
我是英雄 艾丽克斯 我愿意冒险
I'm a hero, Alex. I take risks.
你也是超查部的员工
You are also an employee of the DEO.
我们同事了好几年
We've been working together for years.
为什么突然间变成这样
Why are you all of a sudden acting like this?
因为我现在是局长
Because I am the director now!
如果有人受伤 我要负责
If someone gets hurt, that's on me.
如果有人逃出去
And if someone escapes
在空气中散播氪石
and fills the air with Kryptonite,
我也要负责
that's on me!
如果你死了...
And if you had died--
但我没死
But I didn't die.
要是你
And if it were you,
也会这么做的
you would have done the exact same thing.
我会仍然以自己的判断行事
I am not going to stop using my own judgement.
制度是合理的
We have rules for a reason.
不然这个地方就会四分五裂
Otherwise this place would fall apart.
如果你想继续和我同事
So, if you want to u202dcontinue working with me,
那就得服从命令
then you will obey orders.
这是我作为你的指挥官
And as your commanding officer,
最后一次警告你
this is your final warning.
我好像记得
I seem to recall
你告诉我超女死了
you telling me u202dthat Supergirl was dead.
我们没说过这是正式确认的事
We never said it was official.
我们会杀死她的
We'll make her dead.
计划照常进行
The plan still stands.
你的计划太渺小了
Your plan is small.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你想让人们看到外星人是怪物
You want to show people that aliens are monsters.
很好 但是攻击保护他们的人
That's good, but you don't do that
攻击警♥察♥和超查部的人是没用的
by attacking their protectors, the police, the DEO.
那样会让他们感到害怕
Yeah, that will make them afraid.
让他们心里产生恐惧
That'll make them feel fear, up here, in their mind.
要让他们感受到切身之痛才行
What you need to do is make them feel it in their bones.
那...
And how
你打算如何达到这一目的
do you plan on doing that exactly?
让他们知道
You show them
他们担心自己的孩子
that they need to be afraid for their children.
先别管外星人
All right, forget the aliens.
我们要找这个女人 菲奥纳·伯恩
We're looking for this woman, Fiona Byrne.
找到她 就能找到所有人
We find her, we find them all.
汇报情况
Sitrep.
我和莉娜想到办法
Lena and I have found a way
清除大气层中的氪石了
to clear the atmosphere of Kryptonite.
-我们重新配置了L公♥司♥ -要多久
- We've reconfigured L-Corp-- - Okay, how long?
不清楚 纳米机器人以前从未吞食过氪石
Uncertain. None of the nanites have eaten Kryptonite before
它们当然会很紧张
and they're understandably very nervous.
别要求太高 毕竟它们只是纳米机器人
I don't wanna ask too much of them, they're just nanites.
"不杀生"来自印度语吗
That word, "Ahimsa," it's Hindu?
意思是不杀生
It means non-violence.
只是小菲常说的一个词
Just something Fi used to say.
跟我说说她
Tell me about her.
我遇到小菲的时候 我
When I met Fi, I was...
你可能会称之为"拉帮结派"
Well, I guess you'd call it "ganged up."
球迷大火拼
It was football hooligans.
抱歉 足球迷大火拼
Sorry, soccer hooligans.
打架的借口
Any excuse to break a window.
我爸是我们的老板
We worked for my dad.
他教我如何在斗争中获胜
He taught me how to win a fight.
只要掌握了窍门就很简单
It's easy, u202donce you know the trick.
大脑有个开关
There's a switch in here.
阻止你伤害他人
Keeps you from hurting another person.
你可以打开
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表