剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
很高兴有聪明人
I'm glad someone does.
新移♥民♥
本·洛克伍德
不是文化的问题
这是生物学的问题
等等 要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
回斯特赖克岛
Back to Stryker's.
监狱是世上最好的不在场证明
Prison's the best alibi the world has yet devised,
而我将需要大量的不在场证明
and I'm about to need a lot of alibis.
今天美国约塞米蒂号♥军舰驶近了卡兹尼亚海
The USS Yosemite moved closer to the Kaznian Sea today,
给本已动荡不安的海域施加了压力
placing pressure on an already volatile area.
对于两周前贝克总统在马斯丁总统
Critics of President Baker, who took office two weeks ago
提出辞职后上任
after President Marsdin's resignation,
其批评者对此决定提出质疑
are questioning his decisions...
艾丽克斯寄
卡兹尼亚
《查拉图斯特拉如是说》
弗里德里希·尼采 著
《普通语言学教程》
索绪尔 著
《罗马帝国衰亡史》
爱德华·吉本 著
《凝望上帝》
《政♥治♥经济学批判》
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥ 著
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我小的时候
When I was a boy,
跟一位国际象棋大♥师♥阿纳托利·卡尔波夫
I learned this game from a grand master,
学会了下国际象棋
Anatoly Karpov.
我就是这样学会说俄语的
That's how I learned to speak your language.
看来该教教你学说我的语言了
Seems fitting that it should teach you mine.
你的书已经教会我了
I think your books handled that.
是吗 那好
Have they? Okay.
腓力二世
Philip of Macedon.
从公元前359开始统治 直至遭人暗♥杀♥
Ruled from 359 BC until his assassination.
是亚历山大大帝之父 与你同名之人
Father of Alexander the Great, your namesake.
腓力的权利基础并不大 他想建立一个帝国
Philip had a small power base. He wanted to build an empire.
但是到最后 人都只有一生的时间
But, in the end, we only have one lifetime.
亚历山大继承了他父亲的伟业
Alexander inherits his father's work,
但他的成就是腓力一辈子做梦也想不到的
but he does more than Philip ever could have dreamed.
他征服了世界
He conquers the world.
你对此很感兴趣吗
This appeals to you?
你的语气和我妹妹很像
You sound like my sister.
莉娜
Lena.
是的
Yes.
你有专心听我说话
You pay attention.
有时你让我想起了她
You remind me of her sometimes.
以前我觉得我们形影不离
I used to think we were inseparable.
我们会改变一切
That we were going to change everything.
然后呢
What happened?
人们总是让人失望
People disappoint.
但是还不错
Not bad, though.
你看那本书的次数比其他的书多
You've read that one more than the others.
《了不起的盖茨比》 为什么
Gatsby. Why?
书写得非常好
It's beautiful.
内容丰富
Lush.
我
I, uh...
我想应该是这个词吧
I think that's the word.
当中的语言文字
The language...
很难像那样去想象这个世界
It's hard to even imagine the world that way.
我让你看 不是因为语言文字优美
I didn't give it to you because it's pretty.
这本书讲的是一群既平庸又败家的傻子
This is a book about vapid, profligate fools.
拿钱总是需要别人的牺牲
Money is always acquired at someone else's expense.
但是你有钱
But you have money.
你肯定有 你来来去去的
You must. The way you come and go--
没错
I do.
因为这是他们的武器
Because it is their weapon.
他们的世界就是这么运作的
The way their world works.
你再读一遍
Read it again.
谢谢 米凯尔
Thank you, Mikhail.
你妈妈
Your mother.
她...
She's...
在工作吗
She's working?
是的
Yes.
难为你经常一个人在家
I'm sorry you have to be alone so much.
我会常来的
I'll try to visit more.
她救了你们的那晚
The night she saved you,
为什么那些男的要袭击你们
why were those men attacking?
他们是小偷
They were thieves.
又只有我和妈妈两个人
It is just me and my mother.
为什么
Why?
我爸爸是个坏人
My father was a bad man.
他离开我们了
He left us.
我爸爸也是坏人
I had a bad father, too.
你♥爸♥爸干了什么
What did yours do?
他留下了
He stayed.
我以前也祈祷 希望有个救我的英雄
I used to pray for a hero like the one you got.
很久都没有等到
Took a long time,
但现在你来了
but here you are.
该走了
Time to go.
对不起 米凯尔
Sorry, Mikhail.
我不明白 为什么我们要这么着急
I don't understand. Why we are in such a hurry?
那是什么
What is that?
我们得带你进去
We got to get you inside.
我怎么回事
What is happening to me?
地球上只有一种东西
There's only one thing on this Earth
能伤害你
that can hurt you,
美国人就在天上洒满了这东西
and the Americans just seeded the skies with it.
好疼
你不会再有这种感觉了
You will never feel like this again.
我会保护你
I will protect you.
但我们先要做另一件事
But there's something we have to do first.
你的身体很虚弱
Your flesh is weak.
这个我们只能做一次
It's the only time we can do this.
有一天
Someday,
你可能得和她对战
you may have to match her.
谁
Who?
是时候让你知道真♥相♥了
It's time for you to know your full truth.
你很强壮
You are strong.
你是卡兹尼亚人
You are Kaznia.
但你还有别的身份
But you are also something more.
你看到的绿色闪电
That green flash you saw,
对你们种族有毒
it's poison to your species.
是由你母星的碎片构成的
Made of fragments of your home planet.
你是氪星最后的血脉之一
You are one of the last daughters of Krypton.
氪星
Krypton?
你会将世界推向和平的新时代
You will usher in a new era of peace.
平等
Equality.
不像卡兹尼亚那样信奉贪心的国家
Nations unlike Kaznia who believe in greed
会联合起来反抗你
will rise against you.
其中最强的战士
And its greatest champion
会阻碍你和你的事业
will stand between you and your work.
空气里的氪石
已经除去了
我现在能恢复训练了吗
我说过了 你要说英文
I told you, English.
你不要把口音露出来
You need to keep your accent.
为什么
Why?
你想让我去美国
You want me to go to America.
总会有那一天 你现在还没准备好
Someday. You're not ready yet.
我准备好了
Yes, I am!
我想亲眼看看
I want to see it.
我想知道更多
I want to know more.
这个超女是什么人
Who is this Supergirl
跟我有关吗
to me?
为什么她长得像我
Why does she look like me?
简单来说
Put simply,
她是你妹妹
your sister.
她霸占了你在世界上的地位
She has usurped your position in the world.
那是她抢走的
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表