剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course.
在我到达地球之时
And by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO
保护这颗我称之为家园的星球
to protect this planet I call my home
不受任何人的伤害
from anyone that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
u202dPreviously on Supergirl...
如果你再次出手
I have a feeling that if you go out there again,
我觉得会发生危险
something bad will happen.
你成了热点人物
You are trending.
情况不妙
In a bad way.
我是劳伦·哈雷上校
I'm Colonel Lauren Haley.
您会在这里待多久 上校
And how long will you be with us, Colonel?
需要多久就待多久
As long as it takes.
你加入进来是有原因的
You joined up for a reason.
你想有所成就
You wanted to make something of yourself.
这是一种外星寄生虫
It's an alien parasite.
它找到宿主
It finds a host,
吸取所有与宿主接触的能量
feeds off whatever energy the host comes into contact with
把他们变成躯壳
turning them into husks.
他吸收的越多 就会越危险
The more he absorbs, the more dangerous he is.
我上次到这个天台上来的时候
The last time I was on this rooftop,
它还跟个空中垃圾场似的
it was like an aerial junkyard.
满是玻璃碎片 生锈的自行车 废弃电器
Shards of glass, rusty bikes, abandoned appliances.
它一直保持着那种状态
Apparently that was the last time anyone was up here,
直到昨天为止
until yesterday.
你是说 你自己在一天之内就布置好了这座花♥园♥
You mean, you planted this garden by yourself in one day?
超高速移♥动♥帮了我的忙
Well, super speed helps.
詹姆斯 我们正在天台花♥园♥里玩乐喝酒
James, we're frolicking on our roof garden, sipping mojitos.
你能收起这张苦瓜脸吗
Could you try not to look so miserable?
抱歉 我在刷推特
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just reading the internet.
有好多网络喷子
There's so many people tweeting hate
称赞了守护者
at the same time praising Guardian.
网络就是个粪坑 别刷了
Okay. Well, the internet is a cesspool. You shouldn't read it.
我应该发表公开声明
You know, I should make a public statement
跟这些人撇清关系
and disavow any connection to these people.
你发表任何声明都是在肯定那些喷子
Any statement will validate the trolls, okay?
再说了 任何新闻都是好新闻
Besides, all press is good press.
这我就不懂了 喷子称赞守护者
I don't see how hate groups praising Guardian
怎么会是好新闻
could be good press.
你不懂 但我懂
Now you see, I can, all right?
这些人原本永远都不会读凯特科杂♥志♥
These are people that never would've read CatCo.
而现在因为守护者 他们开始读了
And now because of Guardian, they do.
你无意中跨越了鸿沟
You've unwittingly crossed the divide
这样能为我们带来改变
and that is the way to affect change.
-或许你说得对 -莉娜永远都对
- Maybe you're right. - Lena's always right.
她非常有远见
She's very sagacious.
心里有小盒子
Little boxes.
布莱尼 你喝了几杯了
Brainy, how many of those have you had to drink?
-你是说姜汁吗 -嗯
- The ginger juice? - Uh-huh.
十二杯
Twelve.
詹姆斯 生姜能提高我们的免疫力
You see, James, the ginger root kicks the booty of the immune system.
奇怪的是 它还能让我天旋地转
It also strangely makes the roof spin.
军团万岁
Long live the Legion.
看到你这么高兴真好 卡拉
Well, it's nice to see you so happy, Kara.
今天阳光明媚
The sun is shining, the...
看 连大艾莎都开了
Look, the Dar-Essa flower is even blooming.
有什么好不开心的呢
What is there to be upset about?
哈雷从明天开始就要在超查部全职工作了
Um, Haley starts working full time at the DEO tomorrow.
懂了 这确实让人很郁闷
Got it. That's... That's a good reason.
她明摆着是来削弱我的职权的
She's explicitly here to curtail my authority.
她会让我生活在噩梦之中
I mean, she's going to make my life a nightmare.
说起噩梦 各位
Speaking of nightmares, guys.
布莱尼喝多了
So Brainy's drunk.
他以为莫吉托是蔬菜汁
He thought the mojitos were a vegetable juice.
你们上午就开始喝莫吉托了吗
Did someone say mojitos at brunch?
这种派对很适合我
Sounds like my kind of party.
真高兴你能赶到
Yeah. So glad you made it.
各位 这是尼娅
Uh, everyone this is Nia.
这些是我的朋友 荣恩
These are my people. J'onn.
-这是莉娜 -你好
- This is Lena. - Hello.
那是我姐姐艾丽克斯
That's my sister, Alex.
凯特科的新记者
Well, CatCo's newest addition.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's very nice to finally meet you.
-我们对你早有耳闻 -希望是正面评价
- We've heard a lot about you. - All good things, I hope.
詹姆斯说你拥有改变世界的热情
Well, James said your passion for making the world a better place
文笔还特别优美
is matched only by the elegance of your prose, so...
搞得好像是我收买♥♥了他一样
I wish I could say I paid him,
但其实并没有这回事
but I could not have made that up.
那你应该欣然接受我的恭维
I guess you should just take the compliment then, huh?
布莱尼呢
Where's Brainy?
他醉倒在一棵杜♥鹃♥树下了
He actually is passed out under an azalea tree.
-好吧 我去找他 -嗯
- Okay, I'll go find him. - Yeah.
既然要夸人
And as long as I'm dishing out compliments,
我还想表扬一下卡拉
I wanna commend Kara
她拿下了阿马代·迪罗斯的采访
for landing an interview with Amadei Derros,
二十多年来 这是他头一次接受采访
who has not given one in over 20 years.
谢谢 但这都是荣恩的功劳
Thank you, but I think J'onn should get the credit on that one.
阿马代是我朋友 但他是听说了你的采访动机
Amadei is a friend, but it was hearing why you wanted to talk
才同意接受采访的
that convinced him to do the interview.
阿马代是谁
Who is this Amadei?
一位外星治疗师
An alien healer.
他一生都致力于帮助外星人
He's devoted his entire life to helping aliens,
恢复身心健康
spiritually and physically
明天就要采访了
Uh, the interview is tomorrow,
我需要有人帮我
but I could use someone's help
采访他助手的观点
to get the perspective of his acolytes.
我很愿意帮你
I would love to.
我叫醒了他 他看样子没事了
Well, I woke him u202dand apparently he's fine.
我的长处之一
One of my superior u202dcapabilities is recovering
就是能快速醒酒
from alcohol libation with remarkable speed.
还有烤饼吗 尼娅·纳尔
Are there any more scones left? Nia Nal!
-你们俩认识吗 -我们在披萨店见过一次
- You two know each other? - Well, we met once at a pizza place.
你一直没找到我
You know, you never found me.
我当然找到了
But, of course, I did.
你的地址是剑兰大道775号♥
Your address is 775 Gladiola Drive,
转角公♥寓♥二楼
second floor corner apartment.
你的电♥话♥号♥码是5558010
Your phone number is 555-8010.
你每早都会去鲍勃餐厅
You stop at Bob's Diner every morning
点一杯超大杯咖啡 加奶 不加糖
and order an extra super large coffee, milk. No sugar.
好吧
Okay. Yes, that...
他平常可不是这么一副跟踪狂的样子
He's not nearly as stalkery as that just came out as.
你为什么不打电♥话♥
u202dWell, why didn't you call?
你让我找到你 又没说打电♥话♥
You told me to find you, not call you.
我想敬一杯 来 敬友谊
I'd like to make a toast. Here, uh, a toast to good friends,
新老朋友
new and old.
敬健康快乐 沐浴阳光
To health and happiness and basking in the sunshine.
健康快乐
Health and happiness.
好痛苦
The pain...
詹森
Jensen.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表