剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你拿他和无数人的生命冒险
You risked his life and the lives of countless others
只为了逼我去测试哈伦·艾尔
just so I would be forced to test the Harun-El.
所以你需要一个由头
So you needed a nudge,
和一只小白鼠
and a test dummy.
奏效了 詹姆斯会活下来
Well, it worked. James is gonna live,
而你会腐烂
and you're gonna rot.
因为我绝不会给你解药
'Cause I will never give you the cure.
十分钟前我让人给了我解药
I had someone give me the cure ten minutes ago.
伊芙
Eve.
-多久了 -从头到尾
- How long? - Forever.
待在这里 看着她
Stay here and take care of her.
超女 很高兴终于与你见面了
Supergirl. Nice to finally meet you.
你有超能力
You have powers?
我有超能力
I have powers.
你之前表现不错
You had a good run,
但这一次
but this time,
地球要回击了
the planet hits back.
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
你觉得我是怎么做到的
How do you think I did it?
我可是莱克斯·卢瑟
I'm Lex Luthor.
三年前
抬起你的右手
Raise your right hand.
你发誓会说实话 全部的实话
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
而且只说实话吗
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
一旦不赞同他的痴迷
One disagreement over his obsession
他就隔离了我
and he shut me out.
把我驱逐出公♥司♥ 专注于他的改革
Threw me out of the company and himself into his crusade.
他杀过人
He killed people.
卢瑟一直想请超人在他的组织中担任职位
Luthor kept offering Superman a place in his organization.
当然 超人知道他是谁
Of course, Superman knew who he was.
卢瑟不喜欢被回绝
And Luthor didn't take the rejection well.
他常说我们"为优秀所累"
He used to say we were "burdened with excellence,"
只有我和他一起对抗世界
and it was just me and him against the world.
说句实话 我相信他
And if I'm honest with myself, I believed him.
我盲目地相信他想要搭档
I was blind enough to think that he wanted a partner...
但是他想要的是氪星宠物
But he wanted a pet Kryptonian.
他想要的是谄媚者
...but he wanted a sycophant.
他绑♥架♥了我
He kidnapped me.
我有折磨留下来的十六道伤痕
And I have 16 scars from the torture.
我将我们所有的通信都提交为证物
I have submitted our every correspondence into evidence.
里面证据众多
Enough smoking guns for an army.
另外
Plus,
当他将太阳变红时
when he turned the sun red,
我戴着窃听器
I was wearing a wire.
卢瑟先生 你被控谋杀
Mr. Luthor, you are charged with murder,
生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 以及反♥人♥类♥罪
ecoterrorism, and crimes against humanity.
鉴于你选择为自己辩护
Since you have chosen to represent yourself,
在我宣读判决结果前
have you anything to say
你有什么要说的吗
before I render the verdict of this court?
是超人逼我做的
Superman made me do it.
这是范式转移
This is a paradigm shift.
外星人在我们之中
Aliens are among us.
而在人类将来的历史中
And for the rest of human history,
只会存在"超人之前"
there will only ever be "before Superman"
和"超人之后"
and "after."
我在预防人类遭遇灭绝
I am protecting mankind from an extinction event.
但如果这支反应过度的...
And if this pearl-clutching jury of my...
人类陪审团
peers
想因此把我送进监狱
wants to put me behind bars for it,
欢迎他们试试看
they are welcome to try.
但请记住
But know this.
我总会想方设法改变最终的结果
I will always have my thumb on the scales.
亚历山大·约瑟夫·卢瑟
Alexander Joseph Luthor,
你所有的罪行被判有罪
you've been found guilty on all counts
将服刑连续三十一个...
and will serve 31 consecutive
无期徒刑
life sentences.
也许我们该判三十二个
Maybe we should make it 32.
卢瑟先生 抱歉 抱歉
Mr. Luthor! Sorry. Sorry.
卢瑟先生 卢瑟先生
Mr. Luthor! Mr. Luthor!
你这间牢房♥不错
Nice prison you got here.
这是用于配偶探视的
It's for conjugal visits.
在这之后 就回到水泥与铁杆之后了
But still, after this, it's back to concrete and iron.
听起来很寂寞
Sounds lonely.
斯特赖克是个培养皿
Stryker's is a Petri dish.
渣滓之城
Bottle city.
我设法教了一些牢友下棋
I've even managed to teach some of the inmates chess.
我喜欢指导别人
I like mentoring.
真是浪费
It's a waste.
你拥有千载难逢的大脑
You're a once-in-a-generation mind
并且是唯一站出来
and the only man standing
阻止人类彻底毁灭的人
between us and total annihilation.
我曾经给你写过许多信
You know, I used to write you letters.
我都读了
I read them.
对于一个喜欢曼森的女孩来说 你文笔不错
You're literate for a Manson girl.
你不是曼森
You are not Manson.
而且说实话 我不是普通女孩
And for the record, I'm not just some girl.
我有耶鲁大学的文学与物理学位
I've got degrees from Yale in literature and physics,
并且是前少女组北卡罗来纳州小姐
and I am a former Junior Miss North Carolina.
我不需要你的简历
I don't need your resume.
虽然
Although
我或许知道有谁需要
I may know someone who does.
-泰斯马克女士 -伊芙
- Ms. Tessmacher-- - Eve.
泰斯马克女士
Ms. Tessmacher,
我需要你帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
你了解凯特科杂♥志♥吗
What do you know about CatCo magazine?
他们的发行量减少了
Their circulation's down?
吉米·奥尔森在那里工作 他一直是我的眼中刺
Jimmy Olsen works there. He's been a thorn.
但是他与第二位氪星人有关系
But he's connected to the second Kryptonian.
而我正巧知道凯特·格兰特
And I happen to know that Cat Grant
需要一名新助理
needs a new assistant.
像你这样有才华的女人
A woman of your talents
在那里找到工作肯定不难
would have no problem finding a job there.
交给我吧
Consider it done.
但你知道我能做的事还有很多
But you do know there's a lot more that I can do--
你会有机会的
And you will.
我们将会让你变得无法抗拒
We're gonna make you undeniable.
六个月前
典狱长
Warden.
你丈夫喜欢国王队的票吗
Did your husband enjoy those Knights tickets?
当然 边场票
Oh, yes. Courtside?
他感觉就像是尼科尔森
He felt like Nicholson.
而且 其他的囚犯
And, uh, the other inmates,
他们似乎很喜欢你运来的那些龙虾
they seemed to like all that lobster you trucked in.
龙虾是十八世纪农民的食物
Lobster's 18th century peasant food,
只适合签卖♥♥身契的人和被监禁的人
only fit for the indentured and the incarcerated.
我不知道你还会创作艺术品
I, uh, didn't know you did artwork.
不过是几何学
It's just geometry.
《汉尼拔翻越阿尔卑斯山》
Hannibal Crossing the Alps.
这幅画表达了什么
So, what's it, like, represent?
无聊 找我有事吗 典狱官
Boredom. Can I help you, Warden?
抱歉
Sorry.
卡兹尼亚大使♥馆♥来电♥话♥找你
You have a call from the Kaznian Embassy.
部长 好久不见
你说过有特殊情况就给你打电♥话♥
又发现一个氪星人
她和超女一模一样
她失忆了
你确定吗
是的 卢瑟先生
她有超能力吗
有超能力
尽快赶来
好
典狱官 我得离开72小时
Warden, I'm going to need to leave for 72 hours.
什么 你不能
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表