剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
没有这样得罪你吧 基兰博士
haven't offended you this much, Dr. Kieran.
要得罪我没这么容易
I don't offend easily.
这里也没有其他实验对象
And there are no other subjects.
什么
What?
只有我一个人吗
I'm the only one?
没错
That's right.
我是唯一献身于
What, was I the only one crazy enough
未知事业的疯子吗
to risk my life for something unknown?
在一百多名申请者中
Out of over 100 applicants,
只有十二人能接受这些风险
all but 12 were acceptably risk-tolerant.
好吧 但你为什么选中我
Okay. But why did you pick me?
我有我的理由
I have my reasons.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
基博士 从来没人选我做任何事
Dr. K, I have never been picked for anything.
所以你必须要告诉我
So you have to tell me.
哲学家内格尔的蜘蛛浴室谜题
Nagel's spider in the shower conundrum.
蜘蛛谜题吗
The spider thing?
那是个多选题
That was a multiple choice question.
浴室里有只蜘蛛
There's a spider in a shower,
它已经困在那里好几天
and it's been there for days, trapped.
每次你一开水
And every time you turn the water on,
蜘蛛就会拼命逃跑 但是它却逃不出去
it tries to run for its life to escape, but it can't get out.
你会怎么办
So what do you do?
把蜘蛛放生到安全的地方 还是杀了它
Do you move it to safety, do you kill it?
什么也不做 你不知道蜘蛛想要什么
Nothing. You don't know what the spider wants.
就不要去管它
You leave it the hell alone.
没错
Yeah.
只有我一个人选C吗
Was I the only one who picked C?
还有我
Other than me.
好吧 所以你选我
Okay. So you picked me
是因为我不在乎蜘蛛的死活吗
because I don't care whether a spider lives or dies.
如果实验成功了 我最不想要的就是英雄
If this thing works, the last thing I want is a hero.
那你大可放心
Then you have nothing to worry about.
我的哥哥
My brother,
过世的那位
the one who passed,
他以前是个英雄
he was a hero.
他简直完美到令人作呕
He was so perfect it could be nauseating.
相信我 我从来都不是个英雄
Believe me, I've never been a hero.
我也不是
Neither have I.
你失去过什么人吧 基博士
You ever lost someone, Dr. K?
是的
Yeah.
她是我唯一的英雄
She was the only hero I ever had.
天呐
Oh, my.
火鸡应该不能重复加热四次吧
I don't think you can cook a turkey four different times.
这样更入味
It's accumulating flavor.
好吧
Yeah.
布莱尼在我来的路上打给我
Listen, Brainy called on my way over here.
他还在检测
He's still running tests on the label
你从船厂带回来的标签
that you brought back from the shipyard.
但是他们找到了自♥由♥之子的失踪尸体
But they did find the missing bodies of the Children of Liberty.
没有证据显示是外星人所为
And there was no evidence they were killed by aliens.
但是
But,
这是私人仇怨
this was personal.
头骨断裂 下颌骨折 还有枪伤
Busted skulls, broke jaws, in addition to gunshot wounds.
下颌骨折
Broken jaws.
你觉得指节铜环能造成这种损伤吗
Do you think brass knuckles could cause that much damage?
如果使用者的手臂足够强壮的话 可以的
If they're paired with a strong enough arm, yeah.
我想你也许会再加热火鸡 所以我带了鸡翅来
I, uh, thought you might be re-heating, so I brought wings.
-不是吧 -感谢上帝
- Oh, come on. - Thank God.
无意冒犯
Uh, no offense.
已经冒犯到了
Offense taken.
我在酒吧买♥♥晚餐的时候见到了曼彻斯特
I, uh, saw Manchester at the bar when I was grabbing dinner.
他让我向你转达他的歉意
He wanted me to tell you how sorry he was.
荣恩 你曾说曼彻斯特跟你一样崇尚和平
J'onn, you told me Manchester was on the path of peace, like you.
我们确实有着同样的挣扎
We share a similar struggle, yeah.
所以我很能理解
So I understand how much
他希望自己能够做出贡献
he wants to feel like he's doing something.
我也能明白 他想控制自己的暴♥力♥冲动
And how hard it is for him to resist his more
有多难
violent urges.
你觉得他会不会
You don't think he's capable
杀了五个自♥由♥之子呢
of killing five Children of Liberty, do you?
他确实很愤怒
He is angry.
但在愤怒之下 他经受着痛苦的煎熬
But under that anger is just a lot of pain.
菲奥娜的死让他崩溃
Fiona's death just rocked him.
曼彻斯特有一颗善良的心
Manchester has a good heart.
我不想就这样放弃他
I'm not ready to give up on him just yet.
每一次的抗争他都帮了我
I mean, he's been on my side every step of the fight.
他很聪明 也很固执
He's resourceful and stubborn.
如果他有什么目标 就会不懈努力
And if he wants something he'll go after it.
他能帮上忙
He could be useful.
好
Okay.
超女
Supergirl.
你不是不想跟我有瓜葛吗
I thought you wanted nothing to do with me.
对
Yeah.
但我跟荣恩谈了谈
But I spoke to J'onn,
他说我应该再给你一次机会
and he said I should give you another chance.
这是菜肉馅饼 算是和解礼物
It's a pot pie. It comes in peace.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没能亲眼见到菲奥娜
I never got the chance to meet Fiona.
但荣恩说她人很好
But J'onn tells me she was remarkable.
确实
She was.
我知道你想为她主持公道
I know you want justice for her.
我希望能够帮你
I wanna help you find that.
-超女 -稍等
- Supergirl. - Just a second.
布莱尼 什么事
Brainy, what is it?
集装箱里的东西有线索了吗
Did we get a hit on the contents of the container?
标签本身损毁严重 无法解读
The label itself was too destroyed to interpret.
但我分♥析♥了上面的残留物 80%是胶
But I found the residue on it to be 80% glue
9.73%是墨
and 9.73% ink.
其余是纳尔赛特
The rest was Nalcyite.
是什么东西 危险吗
What is that? Is it dangerous?
是纳尔赛星的盐
It's Nalcian table salt.
但是在地球 它很容易挥发
However, on Earth, it could be quite volatile.
在正确的条件下 每克纳尔赛特中的爆♥炸♥物
Under the right conditions, it has an explosive factor
可释放8000焦耳能量
of 8,000 joules per gram,
也可以造成小型精准核武器的爆♥炸♥效果
or that of a tiny, precise nuclear explosion.
我得回超查部了
I should get back to the DEO.
等等 超查部已经在查那颗炸♥弹♥了
No, wait. The DEO is already on it looking for that bomb.
也许我们可以自己做一些调查
So maybe you and I can crack something here.
你的朋友说有发现会联♥系♥你 对吧
Your friend said he'll call if he finds something, right?
对 是的
Right. Yeah.
给
Here.
要来点吗
Want some?
谢谢
Thank you.
你到底有没有打算告诉我
So are you ever actually gonna tell me
我们到底要做什么
what it is we're doing here?
如果成功 但愿如此 我希望你知道
In success, which I'm counting on, you'll need to know.
我们计划治愈一切疾病
We're attempting to cure everything.
比如癌症吗
Like cancer?
一切让人类软弱的疾病
Everything that makes men weak.
你的意思是 如果一年前有这一切
Are you telling me if this had happened a year ago,
我哥哥可能还活着吗
that my brother might still be here?
不止如此
Not only that,
如果成功了
but if this works,
我们不仅能修复人类的不足 你还会...
we'll cure not only all human ailments, but you'll get...
拥有能力
Abilities.
什么 超能力吗
What, like superpowers?
类似吧
Something like that.
但你不想创造英雄
But you didn't want a hero.
我想找一个有责任感的人
I wanted someone responsible.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表