剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Thanks for having me.
这是你的辩论对手
And this is your counterpoint.
我叫本·洛克伍德
Ben Lockwood.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
嗯 只是我太太
Yeah, it's just my wife.
临节购物清单还在增加
Last minute grocery list keeps on growing.
我什么时候能见到自♥由♥代表
So when do I get to meet Agent Liberty?
在你面前的就是
You're talking to him.
你就是自♥由♥代表吗
You're Agent Liberty?
我们全都是自♥由♥代表
Well, we're all Agents of Liberty.
不 我是说发号♥施令的那个人
Nah. I mean the big guy.
在传♥单♥上签名的那个人 我希望能采访他
Guy who signed the leaflet. I was hoping to get to interview him.
那超出了我的职权范围
Well, that's above my pay grade.
我只是受命来告诉你我们的工作
I was just asked to show you what we do
还有回答一些问题
and answer some questions.
这是你们要做的事吗
And this is what you do?
我们巡逻街道 保证人类免受外星人的伤害
We patrol the streets, keep them safe for humans,
就像你当守护者那样
just like you do with Guardian.
这个星期很特别
This week is special.
我们不想任何蟑螂毁掉大家的感恩节晚宴
We don't want any roaches crashing people's Thanksgiving dinners.
蟑螂
"Roaches"?
这个词太严重了 如果你不在我面前
That's pretty heavy language, and I would really appreciate it
把外星人叫做蟑螂 我会很感激你
if you didn't call aliens "Roaches" in my presence.
但他们就是
But that's what they are.
还是说你把他们这样分类
Or do you just classify them that way
就不用去面对 他们事实上
so you don't have to deal with the fact
和你我一样是活生生 有呼吸的生命
that they're living, breathing beings just like you and I?
真好笑 因为我看过你
That's funny 'cause I've seen you
你作为守护者 不也经常消灭他们吗
decimate quite a few of them yourself as Guardian.
但我也会与违反法律的人类斗争
And I also fight against humans that break the law.
-又是你妻子吗 -对 我得给她打个电♥话♥
- Your wife again? - Yeah, I better give her a call.
你能帮我牵一下狗吗
Do you mind holding onto that?
谢谢
Thanks.
"自♥由♥之子"
"Children of Liberty."
这名字可真够蠢的
Well, that's a stupid name, innit?
戴面具做什么 懦弱到不敢露脸吗
What's with the mask? Too cowardly to show your face, eh?
诡异的镜片
Weird lenses.
好了 我再问你一次
Right, I'm gonna ask you once more.
自♥由♥代表是谁 我去哪里可以找到他
Who is Agent Liberty and where can I find him?
别再逼我对你用这些玩意了
Don't give me a reason to have to use these.
求你了 我已经说了
Please, it's like I said.
我刚拿到面具
I just got the mask.
他们就让我在街上巡逻 吓吓蟑螂
I'm supposed to patrol the street and scare roaches.
我只知道这些
That is all I know.
我想让你少受点折磨
Well, I tried to save you some suffering.
看来有些人就是喜欢受虐
It seems like some blokes are just masochists.
我要是能透过你这颗大脑袋
If only I could see into this big,
看穿你的想法就好了
ugly head of yours.
话又说回来
Actually...
也许我可以
Maybe I can.
卡拉·丹弗斯家 感恩晚宴 霍普街16号♥
大多数外星人就像人类一样渴望平静生活
Most aliens want to live peacefully just like humans do.
是吗 证据在哪里
Okay, and where's the proof in that?
现在已经出现过多起外星人袭击案件
Because there have been numerous alien attacks,
许多人类丢了性命
human lives have been lost.
但是也不乏外星人做出杰出贡献的例子
But there are also aliens making extraordinary contributions.
拍摄《纳欣诺市外星人》系列片时
Every one that I interviewed for
我采访的每位外星人都非常优秀
my Aliens in National City series was exceptional.
好 不过我们现在
Okay, but for a second,
可以先关注一下人类例外论
let's just talk about human exceptionalism.
比如你们的主编 詹姆斯·奥尔森
For example, your own editor in chief, James Olsen.
今晚来上节目的本应是他 对不对
He was supposed to be here tonight, was he not?
-是的 -好的 守护者
- Uh, yes. - Okay, so Guardian,
如果自♥由♥之子确实成了问题
if the Children of Liberty are such a problem,
守护者为什么没有宣布与他们决裂
why hasn't Guardian renounced them?
事实上 我听说他正在与他们会面
In fact, rumor is he's meeting with them right now,
这就意味着 詹姆斯·奥尔森认为
which seems to indicate that James Olsen understands
这些人的言论有一定价值
that these people have something of value to say.
言论有价值是一♥码♥事 但传播仇恨言论
There is a very clear difference between having something to say
完全是另一♥码♥事
and the hate speech in these leaflets.
这种宣言只会造成暴♥力♥和恐慌
This manifesto will only incite violence and fear,
作为美国人 我们不应该做这种事
and as Americans, we are better than that.
尤其是在感恩节 明天就是感恩节
On Thanksgiving, tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
这是家庭的节日 也是社区的节日
It is a day for family, for our community.
这一天 我们尊重文化 求同存异
It is about welcoming different cultures
共同表达对生命的诚挚谢意
and celebrating a gratitude for life together.
这才是自♥由♥的真正意义
That is what liberty is about.
也许我们的对话应该到此为止...
Maybe that's a good place to end this conver--
你说得非常好
That's a really good point.
抱歉 我需要回应一下这番话
I'm sorry, I just need to respond to that.
我觉得我们今天在这里
I think it's very interesting
在感恩节的前一天
that we are here, having this debate
讨论这个话题非常有趣
the day before Thanksgiving Day.
在美国的历史上存在一个恶习
I mean, American history,
人们总是在这个特定的节日里
it has this nasty habit with this holiday particularly
把一切包裹起来 粉饰太平
to just wrap it all up in a neat little bow,
但事实是
when the truth is in the
多年前 万帕诺亚格土著居民
years following the indigenous Wampanoag people
邀请朝圣者享用美好的感恩宴
inviting the pilgrims to a wonderful Thanksgiving meal,
可是欧洲入侵者却屠♥杀♥了那些东道主
the European invaders slaughtered their hosts.
如果我们不从美国历史上吸取教训
So if we do not learn from American history.
那么很有可能
Is it possible
一百年后
that 100 years from now, the
外星人将拥有他们自己的感恩节
aliens will have their own wonderful, thankful holiday
庆祝他们对我们的屠♥杀♥
about how they slaughtered us?
-我... -对 说得好
- I-- - Yeah! That's right.
你没想过用真的蔓越莓吗
You didn't think about using real cranberries?
那也不会比这个强多少
Well, like that's any better than this.
这个看起来确实好消化一些
Well, it does look easier to digest.
听到观众为洛克伍德的话欢呼
I'm still feeling queasy from hearing
我还是有点犯恶心
the audience cheer for Lockwood.
不必太自责
Look, don't beat yourself up, okay?
本来甚至都不应该是你去上节目
Yeah, that wasn't even supposed to be you up there.
我去开门
I can get it.
这不是我的跟踪狂吗
Oh. Well, if it isn't my stalker.
尼娅·纳尔 我没想到你也会来
Nia Nal. I didn't realize you were going to be here.
所以这些花不是送给我的吗
So those flowers aren't for me?
不是 是送卡拉的
Uh, no, they're for Kara.
之前有人跟我说 永远不要空手拜访
I was once told to always show up not empty-handed.
看来你妈妈把你教得很好
Sounds like your mother raised you right.
其实她并没有
No, she most definitely did not.
布莱尼 你能来太好了
Brainy, I'm so glad you made it.
这些花好漂亮
These are lovely.
不是真花
They're not real.
荣恩在吗
Hi. Is J'onn here?
-在 -我是曼彻斯特
- Yeah. - I'm Manchester.
你好 我是卡拉 幸会
Oh, hi. I'm Kara, it's very nice to meet you.
我对你的事迹早有耳闻
I've heard so much about you.
我对你的遭遇表示遗憾
I am sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
-你来了 -对 忽然饿了
- You made it. - Yeah, got hungry.
这个问题很好解决
Oh, we can take care of that.
我是伊莉莎 卡拉和艾丽克斯的妈妈
I am Eliza, Kara and Alex's mom.
你是艾丽克斯的妈妈吗
You're Alex's mum?
她挺难管的吧
Yeah, she's quite a inch, isn't she?
多谢夸奖
Thank you?
我来帮你
Oh, let me give you a hand.
谢了 尼娅
Thanks, Nia.
那天我见到超女了
Saw Supergirl the other night.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表