剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- Let's go! - He's not a anti-human conspirator.
-快走 -他什么都没做 他是无辜的
- Let's go. - He didn't do anything. He's innocent.
把门打开
Open the door.
求你了 他是个好人
Please. He's a good man.
假如他是人 就不会发生现在这种事了
If he were a man, we wouldn't be in this situation now.
别把事情闹大
Don't make a scene.
你的孩子们刚失去了父亲
Your children, they just lost their father.
我可不想看到他们也失去母亲
I would hate to see them lose their mother, too.
他们看起来和人一样 我
They look so human, I...
有时我会忘记
Sometimes I forget.
是啊 这要艰难得多
Yeah, it's a lot easier
毕竟不是所有外星人后脑都会钻出蛇
when there's a snake coming out of the back of their head.
我们不能把他们当人看 孩子
We can't humanize them, son.
记住 永远不要忘记
So, remember, don't ever mistake them
他们只是蟑螂 仅此而已
for anything but the roaches that they are.
马库斯 你过来一下好吗
Hey, Marcus, you come over here for a second?
做得很好
Excellent work.
我在想 你能不能带上乔治
So, would you... I was thinking maybe you could take George
直到你轮班结束
along for the rest of your shift.
他还在适应我们的工作
He's still gaining a stomach for what we're doing.
很好 我们走
Great. Let's go.
谢谢 祝你今天愉快
Thank you. Have a good one.
我的钱包 别跑 救命
Oh, my purse! Stop! Help!
真不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我笨手笨脚的 我好内疚
I am such a klutz. I feel so bad.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
卡拉·丹弗斯 我是弗兰克林的姐姐
Kara Danvers? I'm Franklin's sister.
埃德娜
Edna?
阿美特克情况很糟
Things at AmerTek are bad.
真的很糟
Really bad.
我甚至听到流言说 他们下周要在入口处
I even heard a rumor they're installing alien detection devices
安装外星人检测装置
on the entrances next week.
阿美特克在过去18个月里
Has AmerTek done business with Lex Luthor
有没有跟莱克斯或他的同伙有过交易
or any of his associates in the past 18 months?
我是人事部的
I'm in HR.
你能带我去查看那些记录吗
Can you get me access to those records?
我希望这些家伙被拿下
Look, I want these guys taken down.
可他们在围攻外星人
But they are rounding up aliens.
我的行为可能会让家人与朋友陷入险境
And my actions could put my friends and family in danger.
埃德娜 我知道现在事态很吓人
Edna, I know it's scary right now,
但弗兰克林告诉我你一直很勇敢
but Franklin told me how brave you've been.
你把办公室里外星人的个人档案销毁了
Taking the personnel files of the aliens in your office.
正在发生的这些事是错误的
What's happening is wrong.
但我们唯一能阻止它的方法
But the only way we can stop it
就是曝光正在犯下这些罪行的人们
is by exposing the people that are committing these crimes.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
谢谢你一直留在这 这意义重大
Thank you for being here. It means a lot.
我非常愿意守在这里
Oh, there's no place I would rather be.
你的核心创伤
There is an 86.7% chance
有86.7%的几率与莱克斯·卢瑟有关
that your core trauma has something to do with Lex Luthor.
我们就从探索那个区域开始
So, we shall start by exploring that region.
都准备好开始了吗
Are we all ready to begin?
很好
Good.
这里是《星球日报》
I'm at the Daily Planet?
欢迎来到第一层
Welcome to level one.
超人是谁
这是我刚遇到超人之后的事
This is right after I met Superman.
莱克斯第一次绑♥架♥我
The first time Lex kidnapped me.
不不不 等等 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
这不对劲 这不是那天发生的事
This is... Something wrong. This is not how it happened that day.
这些记忆彼此交织在一起
The memories are folding in on one another.
他们是谁 你们是谁
Who are they? Who are you?
布莱尼 你们那里发生了什么
Brainy, what is going on in there?
那是我
That's me.
发生了什么
What happened?
我见到爸爸了
I saw Dad.
还要多久才能好
How much longer is this gonna take?
快了
Not long.
塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯 鲁布尼纳基地
鲁布尼纳的军事基地
A military base in Rubniu?
塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯是什么人
Who's Sebastian Melmoth?
我查过所有艾美特克的高管
I researched all the AmerTek executives.
我从来没见过他的名字
I never saw his name.
你在人事部 能把他的工作记录拿给我吗
You're in HR. Could you get me his employment records?
这些服务器需要我的个人密♥码♥
Those servers require my personal PIN number.
他们会知道是我♥干♥的
They'd know it was me.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
档案室开着灯吗
Is there a light on in the records room?
今天没人要求进入
No one's requested access today.
-我们要躲起来 -是谁在里面
- We have to hide. - Hey, who's in there?
门冻起来了 肯定是高压交流电的问题
The door's frozen shut. Must be an HVAC problem.
我去叫维修工来开门
I'll get maintenance to open the door.
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你不知道
But you don't know what it's like
因为自己的真实身份
to walk around with a target on your back
时刻被人盯着的那种滋味
just because of what you are.
我不能留下记录 我不能这么做
I can't go on the record. I can't do this.
开始哈伦·艾尔抽取实验7.5
Begin Harun-El extraction trial 7.5.
实验对象脉搏为每分钟180次
Object is at 180 BPM,
仪器设置到350兆赫
device is set to 350 megahertz.
标志5 肿瘤正在形成
Mark five. Tumors emerging.
心脏体积扩大到30%
Heart volume expanding to 30%.
艾美特克
天啊 我们好像搞定了
By George, I think we've got it.
我们无意中发现你有严重的创伤 詹姆斯
We just stumbled upon your core trauma, James.
令人惊讶的是 不是莱克斯·卢瑟谋杀未遂
And surprisingly, it isn't a Lex Luthor murder attempt.
而是你父亲的死
It's your father's death.
布莱尼 你说过我在你思维殿堂里看到的事
Brainy, you said that whatever I saw in your mind palace
是基于真实的记忆
was gonna be based on real memories.
我没参加过我们父亲的葬礼
I wasn't at our father's funeral.
你在场
Yes. You were.
毫无疑问
Incontrovertibly.
不 布莱尼 他没去
No, Brainy, he wasn't.
我当时孤单一人
I was alone.
这种事是不会忘记的
That is not something you forget.
设想一下詹姆斯有可能在场
Consider the possibility that James was there,
而你 凯丽 没有看到他
and you, Kelly, did not see him.
我在街对面
I was across the street.
在一间餐厅里
At a diner.
我被锁在洗手间里 没人听到我的声音
I got locked in the bathroom and nobody could hear me.
当经理把门打开的时候
By the time the manager opened up the door,
他的葬礼
his funeral...
他的葬礼已经结束了
His funeral was over.
也许那只是真♥相♥的画面
Perhaps that is merely a picture of the truth
印在你脑海里了
that got framed and hung in your mind.
随着时间推移 你自己编造的借口
An excuse you invented that over time,
甚至连你都相信了
even you came to believe.
大脑会搞小动作来进行自我保护
The mind will play tricks to protect itself.
把回忆想象成一幅水彩画
Think of memories like a watercolor.
在你绘画的时候
While you're painting,
颜色相互融合 没有清晰的界限
the colors blend into each other without clear borders
直到它们变得不透明
until they grow opaque.
一旦画干了之后
Once the painting dries,
-画就完成了 -对不起 我要休息一会
- the picture is set. - Yeah, I'm sorry, I need a break.
是因为我的比喻吗
Was it my metaphor?
我知道看到兄弟姐妹♥痛♥苦有多难受
Look, I know how hard it is to see a sibling in pain.
但是你 你必须要知道
But you... you have to know
我和布莱尼是不会让詹姆斯有事的
that Brainy and I are not gonna let anything happen to James.
不是因为这个
It's... It's not that.
这些记忆触动了我
The memories are triggering for me.
你是说詹姆斯参加了你父亲的葬礼吗
You mean James at your dad's funeral?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表