剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course.
在我到达地球之时
And by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO
保护这颗我称之为家园的星球
to protect this planet I call my home
不受任何人的伤害
from anyone that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
u202dPreviously on Supergirl...
我得找到默茜和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯
I need to find Mercy and Otis Graves.
他们曾在卡德摩斯工作
They worked for Cadmus.
我发过誓要过平静的生活
I made a vow u202dto live a peaceful life,
以另一种方式支持人们
stand up for people in a different way.
这是菲奥纳
This is Fiona.
她组织其他怪物
She's organizing other monsters
来对抗我们
to defend themselves against us.
"保卫外星人" 谁来保护我们
"Protect the aliens." Who's gonna protect us?
如果奥尔森先生继续扮演守护者一角
If Mr. Olsen were to resume his role as Guardian,
他将会被直接逮捕
he will be subject to immediate arrest.
十分感谢你们的帮助
Your assistance will be greatly noted.
地球第一
Earth first.
她还活着
Well, she's alive.
恢复意识只是早晚的问题
It's only a matter of time before she's conscious.
她很坚强
She's strong.
她在意志上也许很坚强
Emotionally maybe.
但她的脉搏很不稳定
But her pulse is erratic.
她病了
She's sick.
这件保护服还在过滤她体内的氪石
The suit is still filtering the Kryptonite out of her system.
在等她恢复的同时 我们做一些力所能及的事情
Well, then, we do what we can while we wait.
先从大气层着手
Starting with the atmosphere.
莉娜 我需要你和布莱尼去清理空气
Lena, I want you and Brainy to work on getting the air clean.
只有这样 我们才能让她从装甲里出来
It's the only way we're going to get her out of that thing.
好的
Will do.
如果你正在自己的思维殿堂里
If you're in your mind palace,
替我向花花问好
tell Streaky I said, "Hi."
我带了盾牌 我可以帮你找到默茜和奥蒂斯
I have my shield on me. I can help you find Mercy and Otis.
不行 如果你以守护者的身份出去 会被逮捕的
No. If you go out as Guardian, you'll be arrested.
她说得对 我们的人手已经够了
She's right. We already have enough boots on the ground.
-你还好吗 -我很不好
- Are you all right? - No, I am not.
你救了她的命 荣恩
Look, you saved her, J'onn.
她曾来找我帮她应对这件事 艾丽克斯
She came to me to help her fight this, Alex.
我拒绝了她
I turned her down.
我更想坚守自己不杀生的誓言
It was more important for me to keep my vow of non-violence
所以放弃了与卡拉并肩作战
than to fight by Kara's side.
你选择了尊重自己的新生活
You chose to honor a new path.
万一我做了错误的选择呢
What if I'm just making a big mistake?
我父亲是一位伟大的精神领袖
My father was u202da great spiritual leader.
也许我永远也成不了他那样的人
Maybe I never will be.
也许我浪费了太长时间
Maybe I've just spent too many years
沉浸在愤怒之中 而没有做实质性的改变
steeped in rage to really change.
在我去救超女之前
You know, before I caught Supergirl,
我在市中心目睹了一场集♥会♥
I was downtown at a rally.
那是个反外星人团体
An anti-alien group.
里面全是极端分子 很可怕
Full of extremists. It was awful.
我差点...
I almost...
我朋友菲奥纳也失踪了
A friend of mine, Fiona, she's missing, too.
又一个外星人失踪了
Another alien. Missing.
就因为我选择了放下武器
Just because I chose to lay down arms.
我还把超查部的烂摊子扔给你来处理
And I left you here to pick up the pieces at the DEO.
你还好吗
How are you managing?
我很好
I'm good now.
听着
Look,
如果你真心想帮忙的话
if you really want to help,
可以用心灵感应来找他们
you can search u202dfor them telepathically.
好
All right.
超查部沙漠分站
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
我怎么在这里面 放我出去
Why am I in here? Get me out!
没关系 深呼吸 有我在呢
Hey, it's okay. Just breathe. I'm here.
默茜向空中发射了氪石
Mercy fired Kryptonite into the air.
我没法呼吸 我没法呼吸
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
别慌 看着我
No, no. Hey, look at me.
你没事的 这件保护服能维持你的生命
You're fine. This suit is keeping you alive.
深呼吸
Okay, so, just breathe.
我没事
I'm okay.
把事情的经过告诉我
Tell me everything.
这是干什么
What is this?
你们是谁
Who are you people?
放松 哥们 一切都是为了实现我们的目标
Relax, man. u202dAnything for the cause.
好了
Okay.
弄得逼真一点
Make it look convincing.
看起来肯定相当逼真
It's going to look real convincing.
我们不是不杀人类吗
I thought u202dwe didn't kill humans.
他不是人类
He wasn't human.
而是我们的后患
He was loose ends.
我什么时候能把这个脱下来
When can I take this off?
等空气中彻底没有氪石的时候
When the air is 100% Kryptonite-free.
但我不能这样干坐着
But I can't just sit here.
这副装甲的能量
This armor has u202dthe exact amount of energy
刚好够用来过滤你体内的氪石
to filter out the Kryptonite from your system.
如果你穿着它去战斗的话
If you use this to fight--
-可是... -没有可是
- But-- - But nothing.
-我知道自己在做什么 -难道我不知道吗
- I know what I'm doing. - And I don't?
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers.
我等会再来看你
I will check on you later.
B站点发生了意外
There's been an incident at Site B.
-什么意外 -是默茜·格雷夫斯干的
- What incident? - It's Mercy Graves, ma'am.
我们要马上赶过去
We need to get down there now.
他们已经跑了
They're already gone.
-伤亡人数是多少 -一人
- Casualties? - One.
另一名叛变的特工
Another agent who turned.
哥们 你挑错房♥子了
Man, you picked the wrong house.
我并不觉得啊
Don't think so.
像你这个年纪 独居
Man, your age lives alone.
找不到任何个人历史信息
No personal history to be found.
有点可疑 算是危险信♥号♥♥
A bit dodgy, that. Red flags.
告诉我 荣恩·荣兹
So, tell me, J'onn J'onzz,
你是怎么认识菲奥娜的
how do you know Fiona?
-你是她未婚夫 -是的
- You're her fiance. - That I am.
世界上最幸运的男人
Luckiest man in the world.
可是菲奥娜却失踪了
Only, Fiona dropped off the radar.
不像她的作风
Not like her.
你好像跟踪了她一段时间
And you seemed to have spent some time following her about.
-菲奥娜跟我只是朋友关系 -朋友
- Fiona's just a friend. - Well, friend,
我再问你一遍
I'll ask you once more.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你今天最好不要惹我
Today is not the day to push me.
你不是地球人哦
Not from around here, are we?
放松 伙计 我没想伤害你
Relax, man. Weren't going to hurt you.
"你今天最好不要惹我"
"Today is not the day to push me."
我们是同一边的
We're on the same side.
-这是小菲的笔迹 -对 这是个警♥察♥编号♥
- This is Fi's handwriting. - Yeah, it's a badge number.
属于这个警♥察♥
And this is u202dthe cop it belongs to.
菲奥娜之前在调查他
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表