剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Unless...
除非我... 我能变成他
Unless I... I am.
我不是...
I'm not...
我不是很容易适应变化
I'm not very good with change.
我也确实想念温
And I do miss Winn.
很想念
A lot.
或许我在某种程度上
And I guess in some ways, I have been
因为你不是他而惩罚你
punishing you for not being him.
这样
And that is...
这不公平
That's not fair.
我明白
I understand.
我也想念我的朋友们
I miss my friends, too.
抱歉 我根本都没想到这一点
I'm sorry, I didn't even think about that.
你把他们丢下了
And you left them behind.
严格地说 他们走在我们前面
Well, technically, they're ahead.
对
Right. Yes.
不管怎样 我们俩也摆脱不了彼此
Look, either way, we are stuck with each other.
所以... 这不是坏事
So... No, I mean, that's not a bad thing.
其实是好事
It's actually a good thing.
我们只需... 找到我们的节奏
You know? We just have to... Find our rhythm.
这我倒能行
That, I can do.
人家都说我节奏感很好
I've been told I have excellent rhythm.
-不 不 -就让我... 好吧
- No. No. - Just let me... All right.
别再穿毛衣了 行吗
Just no more sweaters, okay?
那最好了 这东西束手束脚的
Thank God. These things are restrictively tight.
这是个停车场
It was parking lots.
布鲁诺从你哥手上收♥购♥了一家子公♥司♥
Bruno purchased them through a subsidiary
然后以子公♥司♥的名义买♥♥的停车场
he bought from your brother.
我母亲接着报出了五个
My mother goes on to name
曼海姆手下空壳公♥司♥的名字
five more shell companies owned by Mannheim.
你是地方检察官 叫他们拿出公♥司♥账簿来
You're the District Attorney. Subpoena their books.
曼海姆违反了《反诈骗腐♥败♥组织犯罪法》
You'll find enough RICO violations
你可以送他进监狱 关得跟阿尔·卡彭一样久
to send Mannheim away for as long as Al Capone.
阿尔·卡彭: 美国著名黑♥手♥党♥芝加哥机构老板
那你妈妈知道你耍了她吗
So does your mother know you played her?
她很快就会知道
She will soon.
不
No...
那你的另一个案子呢
And your other investigation?
守护者是谁
Guardian who?
尼娅
Nia.
跟詹姆斯的那场会议你怎么回事
What happened in that meeting with James?
麦肯齐已经提出了对那篇文章的想法
Well, uh, MacKenzie pitched her take on the article
她的处理方式也很好
and she had a good approach.
你的更好
Yours was better.
你跟我一个人说的时候那么有激♥情♥
You were so passionate when you talked to just me about it.
为什么当时就不说话了
Why'd you shut down?
那房♥间太可怕了
It was a scary room.
詹姆斯·奥尔森是这家大媒体集团的总裁
James Olsen is the CEO of this incredible media empire.
麦肯齐的名人朋友比奥普拉还多
And MacKenzie has more famous friends than Oprah.
尼娅 麦肯齐接那篇报道时
Nia, what really happened
你到底怎么回事
when MacKenzie took that article?
你为什么不想竞争
Why didn't you want to compete?
可能我那时
I guess, in the moment,
还是担心引起轰动
I was afraid to make waves.
好吧 是因为恐惧
Okay. Fear.
我理解
I get that.
无论我们多相信自己 恐惧都不会消失
No matter how much we believe in ourselves, that never goes away.
不会完全消失
Not fully.
即便我现在觉得自己无所畏惧
Even now, I think I'm not afraid of anything.
但总会出现新的恶势力
And then, something new and ugly rears its head,
把我吓退
and chases me right back down the rabbit hole.
但一旦我们找到自己
But once we catch ourselves,
就必须重新回到现实
we have to jump right back out there.
所以你害怕引起轰动
So, you're afraid to make waves?
好的 尽管去做
Okay. Make them anyway.
搞出个大事件
Make a tsunami.
-你是对的 -当然
- You're right. - Of course I am.
承认恐惧 然后击败它
Acknowledge the fear, then kick its ass.
-谢谢你 卡拉 -不用谢我
- Thank you, Kara. - Don't thank me.
赶紧出去 搞件大事情
Just get out there and kick up a storm.
快点 时间飞逝
Come on, seriously. Time's a-wasting.
抓紧时间
Ticktock.
你知道你正在变成凯特吧
You realize you're turning into Cat, right?
什么 哪有
What? No.
真的 这有点吓到我
To a tee. It's kind of freaking me out.
你刚刚说了"抓紧时间"
You just said "Ticktock."
你差点就说"快去"了
You might as well have said "Chop chop."
-我刚刚说了吗 -是的 你说了
- Did I say that? - Yeah, you did.
重大新闻 所有对詹姆斯·奥尔森的指控
We have breaking news. All charges against James Olsen...
-我的天 -将被撤销
- Oh, my God. - will be dropped.
-詹姆斯 -随着事情的进展
- James. - More as this story develops.
看见没 我就说没什么好担心的
See? Told you there was nothing to worry about.
我太开心了 詹姆斯
I am so happy, James.
我也是
Me too.
谢谢你一直陪在我身边
And thank you for standing by my side
让我自己处理这件事
and letting me handle this by myself.
我从不怀疑你可以处理好
I never doubted you could handle it.
我提供帮助仅仅因为
I only offered because I've lost
我有好几个家人都进了监狱
so much of my family to prison,
这让我的生活和人际关系混乱复杂
it's turned my life and my relationships upside down
我没法想象这件事发生在你身上
and I couldn't bear the thought of that happening to you.
不会的
It won't.
是的 我们将不会对詹姆斯·奥尔森
Yes, we will not be indicting James Olsen
过去的妨碍执法提起诉讼
for past allegations of obstruction.
但是如果奥尔森先生继续扮演守护者一角
However, if Mr. Olsen were to resume his role as Guardian
詹姆斯·奥尔森将不会被起诉
他将会被直接逮捕
he will be subject to immediate arrest.
在另一起案子
On a separate investigation,
即州诉布鲁诺·曼海姆案方面
our office has uncovered new evidence
我们发现了新的证据
in the State's case against Bruno Mannheim.
我们将重新起诉
We will be reissuing the indictment
这将会包括几项洗钱罪名
which will include several counts of money laundering.
你刚才听见的是 地方检察官迪亚兹重申...
There you have it, district Attorney Diaz reiterating...
所以 关于昨天的事
So, about yesterday...
我知道尊重你父亲的遗愿
I know how much it means to you
对你有多么重要
to honor your father's wishes.
我不该让你违背诺言
And I shouldn't have asked you to compromise that.
我知道过去几天
Look, I know the last few days
你很艰难
have been difficult for you.
我很抱歉我让你更难做了
I'm just sorry I made it even more so.
一想到外界充斥着愤怒
The thought of so much anger out there is...
我不想相信那是真的
It's not what I wanted to believe was true.
我以为这个国家...
I thought this country...
我以为我们处在一个更美好的地方
That we were in a better place.
一想到要实现如此宏大的目标
The idea of having to fight something so vast,
要努力去团结一个如此分♥裂♥的世界 这...
trying to unite such a divided world, it's...
令人压力巨大
It's overwhelming.
你的乐观会拯救我们的 卡拉
It's your optimism that will help save us, Kara.
你是希望的明灯 为我们树立了榜样
You're the beacon of hope who sets an example,
到处为正义而战
fighting for justice everywhere.
你是团结和同情的代名词
The voice of unity and compassion
这会引发改变
that will inspire change.
我感觉自己什么都不知道
I feel like I don't know anything.
那你比想象中聪明多了
Then you are wiser than you realize.
我们现在播报一则重大新闻
We now take you to a late-breaking news story.
从戴维营刺杀未遂事件
Shocking footage acquired
获得的惊人录像
from the assassination attempt at Camp David
揭示了总统是一个外星人
has revealed that the President is an alien.
这证实了某个边缘团体
This confirms what many thought to be
曾被认为无端的猜想
the ravings of a fringe group.
专家已经鉴定了录像
Experts have authenticated the footage
并没有篡改的痕迹
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表