剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course.
在我到达地球之时
And by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO
保护这颗我称之为家园的星球
to protect this planet I call my home
不受任何人的伤害
from anyone that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我辞职之后
As I step down,
将由副总统贝克担任总司令
I put my full confidence in Vice President Baker
我对他充满信心
as Commander-in-Chief.
大众对外星人的态度正在改变
The climate towards the aliens is changing.
但我不能和你并肩作战 抱歉
But I cannot fight with you. I'm sorry.
那些蟑螂想要变成我们 詹森特工
Those roaches want to be us, Agent Jensen.
他们为了我们的星球而来
They came for our planet.
而你的工作是保护我们的星球
And your job is to protect that.
十分感谢你们的帮助
Your assistance will be greatly noted.
地球第一
Earth first.
那是什么声音
What is that?
是氪石污染警报
It's a Kryptonite contamination alarm.
查出污染源的位置
Find out where.
超女 我们收到了来自纳市的
Supergirl, we've got a Kryptonite alert
-氪石警报 -丹弗斯局长
- somewhere in National City. - Director Danvers...
在我们查明情况之前
You're gonna need to stay back
你暂时不要回来
until we figure out what we're dealing with.
-艾丽克斯 -怎么了
- Alex. - What?
不仅是纳欣诺市 氪石到处都是
It's not just National City. It's everywhere.
超女 你收到了吗
Supergirl, do you read me?
地球第一 地球第一 地球第一
Earth first! Earth first! Earth first!
-艾丽克斯 -荣恩
- Alex. - J'onn!
大气中布满了氪石
The atmosphere was just seeded with Kryptonite.
-什么 -虽然我不清楚是怎么造成的
- What? u202d- Look, I'm not sure how it happened,
但超女之前在从特区往回赶
but Supergirl was flying back from D.C.
我现在联♥系♥不上她了
and now, I can't get her on her comms.
她身处遥远的大气之中 荣恩
She's way out in the atmosphere, J'onn,
最后一次探测到她的信♥号♥♥是在内华达州
and the last known signal from her was in Nevada.
我去找她
I'm on it.
快出现 超女
Come on, Supergirl.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我找到她了
I've got her.
她在急速下坠
She's falling fast.
荣恩 你在哪里
Come on, J'onn, where are you?
-他离得太远了 -他会找到她的
- He's too far. - He'll make it.
如果他找不到 这么强的氪石辐射
If he doesn't, with the Kryptonite radiation,
会要了她的命
the impact will kill her.
加油 找到超女
Come on. Get our girl.
超女
我找到你了
I've got you.
荣恩 超女
好棒
Yes!
艾丽克斯 她情况不妙 我这就赶回去
Alex, she's in bad shape. I'm coming in hot.
糟糕
Oh, no, no.
我们要尽快把她转移到干净的房♥间
We need to get her to a clean room, stat.
那样也没用
It won't do any good.
整个大气瞬间遭到了辐射
The entire atmosphere was irradiated in an instant.
-哪儿都不安全 -我们必须想想办法
- Nowhere is safe. - We have to do something.
黄太阳辐射应该有帮助
Yellow sun radiation should help.
好 我们这就去
Yeah, okay, let's do it.
什么东西能造成这种后果
What could do something like this?
铅粉散播器
The lead dispersal device.
我们用来击溃达克萨姆人的那台仪器
The one that we used to knock out the Daxamites?
不太可能 那台设备被锁在部里
Yeah, unlikely. That device is here under lock and key.
只有超查部特工才能...
Only a DEO Agent could...
詹森
Jensen.
阿斯特拉的反氪石护盾呢
What about Astra's anti-Kryptonite shield?
你们还有反氪石护盾吗
You have an anti-Kryptonite shield?
温对它做了改造 就为了在这种时候派上用场
Winn adapted it for moments just like this.
它可以将她体内的氪石清理干净
It can leech the Kryptonite out of her system.
-在97号♥保险库 -我去拿
- Vault 97. - I'll get it.
启动太阳灯
Activate the sun lamps.
好了
Okay.
他刚才说的"詹森"是什么意思
What did he mean "Jensen"?
我们出现了安全漏洞
We had a security breach.
总统的袭击者越狱了
The President's attackers, they escaped custody,
一名超查部的新特工帮了他们
and one of our DEO recruits, he helped them.
荣恩 我能解决这件事
J'onn, I can fix this.
我也能治好她
I can fix her.
我一定要让我妹妹好起来
I am not losing my sister today.
我拿来了
I've got it.
她惊厥了
She's seizing.
-为什么不起作用呢 -要等一会才行
- Why isn't it working? - It just needs more time.
什么样的人能做出这种事
What kind of person is capable of doing this?
在你们每个人的心中
Now, in each and every one of you,
都有一束光 一种精神
there is a light, a spirit
无法被扼杀
that cannot be snuffed out.
不肯放弃
That won't give up.
我绝不会抛弃你们
I will never abandon you.
我在竭尽所能为你们而战
And I am doing everything I can to fight for you
两年前
但我一个人的力量不够
but I can't do it alone.
我也需要你们的帮助
I need your help again.
我需要你们怀有希望
I need you to hope.
可不是嘛
Yeah, sure.
我们都能一步跃过大楼
We can all leap tall buildings in a single bound.
你们能记得你们都可以成为英雄
You will remember that you can all be...
我们还可以把他打得不省人事
And we can punch him into the middle of next week.
我正看着呢
I was watching that.
是边看边骂吧
More like hate-watching it.
乔治别说话 老爸 我觉得看得已经够多了
George. Dad, I think it's quite enough.
电视上不断地重播这段讲话
Show that speech over and over again
就好像这是葛底斯堡演说一样
like it was the Gettysburg Address.
"疯子计划"都过去好几周了
Project Maniac was weeks ago.
-是"大清洗" -哦对
- It's "Myriad." - Oh, that's right.
大清洗计划
Project Myriad.
什么破名字
Stupid name.
那是谁的责任呢
And who was responsible?
从她母星来的其他蟑螂
Other roaches from her home planet.
彼得 请不要在家里说那种话
Pete, we don't talk like that in this house.
没关系 我在学校有时候也会听到
No, it's fine. I hear it at school sometimes.
这有什么问题 我的意思是
What's the problem? Just saying that,
外星人像打不死的小强
you know, aliens are resilient like cockroaches.
虽然母星毁灭了
A planet may die,
但是他们活了下来 继续危害别处
but they survive and infest someone else's.
-爸 -怎么了
- Dad! - What?
超女的家族入侵了地球
Supergirl's family invades our planet
他们拥有诸神的力量
with the power of gods.
而我们这些小人类就该甩手不管
And all of us little people are just supposed to sit back,
放松心态 怀有希望吗
relax and have hope?
是吗
Is that it?
而且我们的总统还赦免了他们所有人
Meanwhile, our president offers them all amnesty?
赦免
Amnesty.
告诉我 乔治
So, you tell me, Georgie,
这个阴谋到底有多深
how deep does this conspiracy go?
本 你该送你♥爸♥去上班了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表