剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
所以这是你的新事业了
So this is your new business...
现在感觉走对路了
Yeah, this feels about right.
-妈妈 怎么回事 -你注定要成为我的女儿
- Mom, what's happening? - It was your destiny to be my daughter.
-成为梦想者 -我也必须清除记忆
- To be Dreamer. - I have to be mind-wiped, too.
很高兴能帮上忙 艾丽克斯
Happy to help, Alex.
我衷心希望你
I would really appreciate it
能称我为丹弗斯局长
if you would address me as Director Danvers.
一会见
See you soon.
自♥由♥ 自♥由♥
Liberty! Liberty!
警♥察♥正在通缉
Police are on the lookout
一对假扮成聚会常客的夫妻
for a couple masquerading as partygoers
他们抢劫了参加
who robbed the attendees at an event
奥克斯绝壁高端晚会的客人
in an upscale enclave of Oaks Bluff.
现场无人受伤 但是这对夫妻目前带着
No one was harmed but the couple appears to have absconded
价值几十万美元的珠宝与现金逃逸
with several hundred thousand dollars in jewels and cash.
我们要出名了
We're getting famous.
他们从金·卡戴珊那里偷的戒指跟这个很像
You know the one they stole from Kim K looked just like this.
但是这些手镯比她的卡地亚可棒多了
But these bracelets are way nicer than her Cartiers.
小靓贼 不如你别再欣赏那些珠宝
Hey, Bling Ring. How about you stop admiring the loot
把注意力放在我身上怎样
and start paying attention to me, huh?
逃跑的时候 我眼睛上挨了一拳呢
I'm the one who got the shiner making our getaway.
那是因为你动作太慢了 查科斯特
That's because you're too slow, Chuckster.
总是低估
Always underestimating
有钱人会多么爱惜自己的宝贝
how much rich people like holding on to their stuff.
这是什么
What's this?
假面舞会
假面舞会
情人节
明晚有钱人的舞会 或许又能干一大笔
Rich people's ball tomorrow night. Could be another big score.
你可真是个蠢货
You're a real idiot.
来帮我开下门 帕梅拉 门卡住了
Come around and help me out, Pamela. Door's jammed.
你差点撞上了什么
What the hell did you almost crash us into?
棉花糖玫瑰可真好吃
Marshmallow roses are so good.
你应该给荣恩留一个的
You should save one of those for J'onn, you know.
这是我的 你想要吗 可好吃了
This one's for me. You want one? They're delicious.
不
No.
情人节快乐啊
Happy Valentine's Day.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我的天啊 这地方太棒了
And, oh, my gosh, this place is awesome.
真不敢相信花了你几周的时间才请我过来
I can't believe it's taken you weeks to finally have me over.
我就是想让你看到之前把这地方都弄好
Well, I just wanted to get the place fully set up before you saw it.
我真为你骄傲
Oh, I am so proud of you.
我看到不只有我们
And I see we're not the only ones
给你送了情人节礼物
who gave you a Valentine's gift.
这大部分是互助小组里的外星人送的
Well, most of these are from the aliens in my support group.
这盒是犯罪监护小组的成员送的
This box is from members of a Crime Watch
我帮忙抓捕了一个
I helped set up to catch taggers
在街区里到处涂写
who were spray painting "Free Ben Lockwood"
"释放本·洛克伍德"的混混
up and down the block.
这些花是我之前帮助找到家人的突曼人送的
And these flowers are from a Toomian whose lost family I found.
你居然已经帮助了这么多人
Well, it is amazing how many clients you've already helped.
我是说 你离开超查部
I mean, you left the DEO
是想要改变你的人生 你做到了
with the goal to change your life, and you have.
我在你的话中听出了不满
I sense discontent in your voice.
和哈雷相处得如何 好点了吗
How are things with Haley? Better?
她一直在华盛顿 所以还算好吧
Um, she's been in Washington, so that's good, I guess.
就是看到你做到了这么多
It's just seeing how much you've accomplished,
提醒了我自己在接手超查部之后的成就太小了
it reminds me of how little I've done since I took over the DEO.
你的成就可不小
You have not done little.
默茜和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯 自♥由♥代表
Mercy and Otis Graves. Agent Liberty.
我是说我的私人生活
I mean in my personal life.
我接手超查部是想用那种稳定性
I took over the DEO to use that stability
支持我去实现自己的目标
to finally be able to pursue the things that I want.
一开始我确实做到了
And I did, you know, at first.
-我有不少约会 -我们知道
- And I dated a lot. - Oh, we know.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我同时还在走收养程序
You know, and I was also working on my adoption portfolio
但是 在马斯丁总统被曝光后
but, you know, when President Marsdin got exposed,
这一切都被放到了一旁
it kind of all just fell to the wayside.
这事奇怪的就是 我感觉我最近有一种
It's weird because I feel like I have this capacity
能做到更多事情的能力 但是却什么都没成
for so much more lately and I'm doing nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你真想重出江湖
Well, if you feel like getting back out there,
我知道尼娅和她的室友今晚
I know Nia and her roommate are throwing
要举办一个非常有意思的情人节派对
a very happening Valentine's party tonight.
我们可以一起去 我可以帮你把妹
We could go together. I could be your wing-woman.
为什么这让我感到害怕
Why does that scare me?
等一下
Hold on.
警♥察♥发现一辆车
Well, police found a car that apparently crashed
在躲避小行星时撞毁 所以我得走了
trying to avoid an asteroid. So, I'm gonna go.
好 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Good to see you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
-我爱你们俩 -爱你
- I love you both. - Love you.
现在换你看起来不满了
Now you're looking discontent.
我就是想她了
I just miss her.
当她的叛逆搭档
Being her partner in crime.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我得赶紧走了
And now I need to get out of here
省得我把你的情人节礼物都吃了
before I eat all your Valentines.
不好意思 你请
Oh. Excuse me. Go ahead.
斯图尔特夫人 很高兴你能找到这里
Uh, Mrs. Stuart. Glad you found the place.
-请坐吧 -谢谢
- Please, have a seat. - Thank you.
今天有什么能帮您的吗
So how can I help you today?
我不知道还能去找谁
I didn't know who else to call.
我想我的丈夫被绑♥架♥了
I think my husband's been kidnapped.
-布莱尼 -正是在下
- Brainy? - It is I.
我想先说清楚 鉴于上次就没说清楚
And I'd like to make myself clear, since I did not last time.
我来不是为了约会
I am not here for a date.
也祝你情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.
我觉察到了讽刺 这让我感到很不解
I sense sarcasm, which I find confusing in this context.
我来这里
You see, I am here
是因为卡拉告诉我你母亲过世了
because Kara told me about your mother's passing,
我听到之后非常伤心
which I was very sorry to hear.
但做过模拟运算之后
But having run simulations,
我计算出现在有87.4%的几率
I've deduced that there's an 87.4% chance
你会想要成为一名超级英雄
that you would now wish to train as a superhero.
我带来了我最复杂的思维迷宫
And I have brought my most complex mind mazes
来帮助你锻炼技巧和解析梦境
to help you hone your skills and interpret your dreams.
布莱尼 我知道我命中注定会拥有这些能力
Brainy, I know it's my destiny to have these powers.
但我还在哀悼之中 布莱尼
But I'm still grieving, Brainy.
我母亲过世得太突然了
My mother passed away so suddenly.
你有没有想过把你的悲痛放入小盒子之中
Have you ever considered putting your grief into tiny boxes?
听起来不太健康
That doesn't sound very healthy.
也可以是健康的
It could be.
再说 这样你就能解放自己来训练
Besides, then it would free you up to train
然后加入我和超女打击犯罪的大家庭
and then join mine and Supergirl's crime-fighting family.
某天我会很乐意加入你们的大家庭
I would love to join your family someday.
我只是现在还没准备好开始训练
But I'm just not ready to train right now.
好吧 我带上我的思维迷宫走人
Very well. I shall take my mind mazes and go.
布莱尼 布莱尼
Brainy. Brainy.
我室友伊薇特今晚要办一个情人节派对
My roommate Yvette's having a Valentine's party tonight
她想让我打起精神
to try to cheer me up.
你想来吗
If you wanna come?
事实上 我 我很愿意来
Actually, I would... I would love to attend.
太好了
Great.
那就约好了
Then it's a date.
-别愁眉苦脸的 孩子 -为什么
- Don't look so troubled, son. - Why not?
你被关起来了
You're locked up
只有你有足够的勇气
and you're the only one who's brave enough
站出来维护人类
to stand up for humanity.
-这不公平 -我必须相信
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表