剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那其他人呢
And what about the others?
我们在努力 逐渐扩大影响力
We're trying. We're reaching over the aisle.
如果我出声太早
If I editorialize too soon,
他们肯定会说我们有偏见
they're just going to call us biased.
他们会给我们贴上标签
They're going to prejudge us.
听我说 我已经干这行很久了
Look, I've been doing this for a long time
唯一能打动公众的就是客观报道
and the only way to reach people is through balanced reporting.
无辜的人们遭受了攻击 重要的不是客观
When innocent people are being attacked, it's not about balance.
而是公正
It's about justice.
话说 这些披萨要叫大家一起吃吗
So, are you going to let the staff in on all these pizzas
还是我们俩把它们全部拿下
or, are you and I just going to knock them out ourselves?
我愿意接受这项挑战
Because challenge accepted.
好啊 请自便
Yes, please help yourself.
这是苹果橄榄的 我的最爱
This is apples and olives. It's my favorite.
卡拉给我打了个电♥话♥
So, Kara just called me and, uh,
她说你的形象诱发器被入侵了
she said your Image Inducer was hacked?
对 很短暂的一会
Yes. It was just for a moment.
我一直在查那次小故障的源头
I've been trying to find the source of the glitch
命令似乎来自于
and it seems it was a command
L公♥司♥一位高级程序员的电脑
from the computer of a senior L-Corp programmer.
她和莉娜觉得是默茜干的
Well, she and Lena think that Mercy's responsible.
莉娜已经开启了防火墙 没人能入侵系统了
So Lena put up a firewall, no one can hack into the system.
也就是说 默茜要想操控形象诱发器
That means the only way Mercy can access the Image Inducer now
只能去L公♥司♥的主机
is through the mainframe at L-Corp,
我刚对她的行为进行了模拟
and based on the simulation I just created for her,
她有99.99%的可能性已经在路上了
there is a 99.99% chance that she is on her way there now.
什么声音
What's that?
-整个建筑都封锁了 -默茜来了
- The building's in lockdown. - Mercy's here.
-我们不能留在这里 -是啊 等等
- We can't stay here. - I know. But wait.
我不建议你这么保护自己 戴上
These aren't my security alarms. Put these in.
你感觉到了吗 是声波攻击
Did you feel that? It's a sonic attack.
默茜已经除掉了整个安保团队
Mercy's taken out our whole security team
控制了整栋建筑 怎么做到的呢
and got control of the whole building. But how?
默茜曾是莱克斯安保团队的负责人
When Mercy was head of Lex's security,
整个系统都是她设计的
she designed the whole system.
卡拉 等等 你不能进去 我们封锁了
Kara, wait. No, no, you can't go out there. We're on lockdown.
任何人不许进出
There's no going in or out.
我应该在哪里躲着吗 有没有
Well, should I hide somewhere, is there,
什么衣柜之类可以藏♥人♥的地方
like, a closet, or somewhere I can lay low?
现在对你来说最安全的地方就是跟我在一起
The safest place for you to be right now is with me.
-默茜很危险 但我知道如何对付她 -好
- I know Mercy's dangerous, but I know how to handle her. - Okay.
默茜想关掉主机
Mercy's trying to shut down the mainframe.
但因为我安装了防火墙
But since I installed the firewall,
她唯一的办法就是手动操作
the only way for her to do that is a manual override.
我们只用防止她碰到服务器
All we have to do is stop her from getting to the servers.
非常不错
Well, well, well,
你的策略很好
I love the ren-o, Lena.
不过 我很惊讶
Although, I'm a little surprised
你居然让整个建筑都联网了
you've put the whole building online.
不像你风格
So unlike you.
她可真"有趣"
Well, she's fun.
计划如何 要分头行动吗
Okay, so, what's the plan? Do we split up?
当然不要 人多力量大
Absolutely not. Safety in numbers.
小心
Watch out.
-卡拉 你还好吗 -我没事
- Kara, are you okay? - Yeah.
默茜请的狙击手技术不行
Mercy must have hired terrible marksmen.
完全没打到我
They totally missed me.
我一直想知道莉娜的公♥司♥会是什么样
I always wondered what the house of Lena would look like.
比我想象中的更有创意
But this is more innovative and imaginative
-更有想象力 -你低估我了
- than even I expected. - You underestimated me.
-这是侮辱 -你很有天分
- It's insulting. - You have a gift
我不想浪费
and I don't intend to squander it.
她那话到底是什么意思
What did she mean by that?
-系统出问题了吗 -我不知道
- Glitch in the system? - I don't know.
超女 超女 你在吗
Supergirl? Supergirl, are you there?
坚持住
Just hang on.
艾丽克斯 是我 卡拉
Alex, hi, hi. It's, uh, yeah, it's Kara.
我和莉娜还有伊芙在一起
I'm here with Lena and Eve.
你还没能甩开她们吗
So you haven't been able to get away?
对 没错
Uh, yup. Yeah, that's right.
超女还没到现场
Supergirl has not arrived on the scene.
-超查部要来了吗 -四分钟后我给你一支队伍
- Is the DEO coming? - I can have a team to you in four minutes.
三分二十六秒
Three minutes 26 seconds.
-你看到默茜了吗 -每台监控器上都有
- Have you seen Mercy yet? - Only on every monitor in the place.
你在哪里
Where are you now?
莉娜 这是哪里
Lena, where are we?
东楼 三层 B走廊
East Wing, third floor, corridor B.
-布莱尼给你找地方换衣服 -好的
- Brainy's going to find a place for you to change. - Great.
西侧八米左右有一间杂物间
There's a broom closet 27 feet to the west.
等等 不行
Uh, wait, no.
默茜的雇佣兵有78%的可能
There's a 78% chance that Mercy's mercenaries
会从那个方向过来
will approach from that direction.
行 那我们还能往哪去
Okay, any other options?
有个没人的原型实验室 在你身后40英尺
A proto-lab, unoccupied. 40 feet behind you.
-等等 -怎么 默茜在那边吗
- Wait. - What is it? Is Mercy there?
对 对
Yes, yes.
又不对 不对
Rather no, no.
她有76.8%的可能会通过那条走廊
There's a 76.8% chance that she'll be using that corridor
到达服务器机房♥ 呃不 是67%
to reach the server room. Uh, 67%.
布莱尼 到底是哪边
Brainy, which is it?
是
The...
没时间了 走 快走
We don't have time. Go. Go!
不好意思 我今天忘记吃抗敏药了
I'm sorry, I forgot to take my allergy medicine today.
我们得离开这里 快走
We need to get out of here, come on.
伊芙 别弄了 快走
Eve, enough. Come on.
等等
Wait, wait.
这些门上有隐藏的快速关门阀
These doors were built with a hidden quick-release.
我高中有个暑假在主题公园工作过
I spent a summer in high school working at a theme park.
我是兔女郎
I was a bunny.
-厉害 -这样啊 好
- Cool. - Okay, right.
伊芙 你去控制室
Eve, you get to the control room
看看能不能解除默茜对大楼的控制
and see if you can wrestle this building away from Mercy.
我们去服务器那里 行吗
We'll get to the servers, okay?
我觉得我在这更安全 这门看着够结实...
I really think I'm safer here. This door looks so strong--
好 卡拉 我保证
Okay, all right, Kara, I promise you,
你跟我一起更安全 好吧 我保护你
you are safer with me, all right? I got you.
-行吗 伊芙 去吧 -好
- Okay? Eve, come on. - Right.
她当然会来这里了
Of course she would come here.
这是哪里 什么东西
Where is here? What is this?
这是我存放所有实验原型的地方
It's where I keep all my experimental prototypes.
别把这报道出去
Don't print that.
拿我记者的身份保证
Reporter's honor.
你妈妈的莱克斯奥服
Your mother's Lexosuit.
对 散架了
Yeah, it's in pieces.
这里不应该还有只手臂吗
Shouldn't there be another arm here?
默茜拿了更大的那把枪
Mercy took the bigger gun.
我必须把它给交给你
I have to hand it to you.
这战服是死亡的完美利器
This suit is such an exquisite instrument of death.
这种发明能推动人类进入
This creation could really move humans into a new phase
完美体能的新纪♥元♥
of physical excellence.
我知道 所以我才造它出来
I know. That's why I made it.
那加入我吧
Well, then, join me.
一旦我们毁灭了形象诱发器
Once we destroy the Image Inducers,
外星人就无法再隐藏在暗处
then the aliens are going to go crawling into the light
我们就知道在和谁斗争
and then we'll know exactly who we're fighting.
我不想和他们斗争 默茜
I don't want to fight them, Mercy.
这不是L公♥司♥的宗旨吗
Isn't that what L-Corp is all about?
为了掌权和优越感而斗争
Your fight for control and superiority?
不 宗旨是为世界做贡献
No, it's about doing good for the world
证明卢瑟家的清白
and helping clear the Luthor name.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表