剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
So pretentious.
看到莱克斯的东西 我会觉得很焦虑
It's so unnerving being around all Lex's stuff.
让我又回忆起了自己悲惨的童年
Brings back memories of my miserable childhood.
甚至还有一模一样的棋盘
Even has the same chess board.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我知道这听起来很傻 但我们小时候
I know it sounds silly but when we were little,
我和莱克斯会在棋子里给对方留字条
Lex and I used to leave notes for each other inside chess pieces.
找到了
Here it is.
死亡时间凌晨4点3分
Time of death 4:03 a.m.
这是什么
What is it?
没什么 只是莱克斯想扰乱我的思绪
Nothing, it's just Lex trying to mess with my head.
那后面的数字呢
And the number on the back?
-7/16/18 是日期吗 -对 这是
- 7/16/18. A date? - Yes, it's...
1918年7月16日
July 16, 1918.
是罗曼诺夫在俄♥罗♥斯♥被处决的日子
It's the date that Romanovs were executed in Russia.
莱克斯曾经叫我"迷失的公主"
Lex used to call me the Lost Princess.
就像安娜斯塔西娅一样
Just like Anastasia.
这是个将死的棋阵
It's a checkmate pattern.
安娜斯塔西娅就是我
Anastasia's me.
莱克斯的日记
Lex's diaries.
他为什么要把日记留下
Why would he leave them?
因为他知道我会来找他
Because he knew I'd come looking for him.
他喜欢折磨我
And he loves to torment me.
他知道我最不想做的事
He knew the last thing I'd wanna do
就是在他的记忆中畅游
would be to go swimming in his memories.
他心理变♥态♥扭曲 但至少他始终如一
He's sick, and he's twisted but at least he's consistent.
洛克伍德
Lockwood.
我现在可是
Secretary Lockwood now
内阁级外星事务部的洛克伍德部长
of the cabinet-level Department of Alien Affairs.
应该是纳欣诺市监狱的42053号♥囚犯
Should be inmate 42053 of the National City prison.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you, too.
部长先生 我们能为您做些什么
Mr. Secretary, how can we help you?
我来这里是为了征用
I am here to requisition any alien technology
可以牵制超女的外星技术或武器
or weapons that may assist in containing Supergirl.
然后你们要召唤超女
And then you'll summon Supergirl
来这里
here.
好让你伏击她吗
So you can ambush her?
好让我们伸张正义
So we can serve justice.
即使我们可以召唤超女
Even if we could summon Supergirl,
我也要拿到总统令 才能满足你的要求
I would need a presidential order to comply with your request,
这是超查部章程第4段A小节的规定
as per paragraph four subsection A of the DEO charter.
对吗 上校
Isn't that correct, Colonel?
这是我们的规程
That is the protocol.
之后我们会很乐意配合
Then we'd be happy to comply.
好吧 我问你个问题
Okay, let me ask you a question.
你确定想浪费我的时间吗
Are you absolutely certain that you want to waste my time?
我们可能不太了解对方 洛克伍德先生
We may not know each other well, Mr. Lockwood,
但我得按部就班做事 即使是面对部长
but I do things by the book, even for secretaries.
A小组 现在去军械库
Alpha team, to the armory now.
上校 你为什么要让步
Colonel, why are you capitulating?
我们刚才已经把他逼退了
We just got him to back off.
如果是总统派他来的
If the president sent him,
他很快就会拿到总统令
he'll be back with the order in no time.
我们都知道超女是无辜的
We both know that Supergirl is innocent.
我们要做的不是去质疑 局长
It's not our job to question, Director,
所以我需要你交出超女给你的
which is why I need you to hand over the signal watch
信♥号♥♥手表
Supergirl gave you.
如果我们有办法召唤超女
If we are in possession of a way to summon Supergirl,
就必须试试
we have to use it.
命令就是命令
Orders are orders.
按两次 她就会收到警报
Press it twice, she gets the alert.
你好
Hello.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
你叫哈雷上校按两次信♥号♥♥手表
You told Colonel Haley to press the signal watch twice.
对 你知道代号♥
Yes. You know the code.
按一次她会过来 按两次
Push it once she comes, push it twice,
说明这是个陷阱 别来
it's a trap, don't come.
这样她就安全了
Thus keeping her safe.
聪明
Brilliant.
但是超女并不是唯一有风险的人
Yet Supergirl isn't the only one at risk.
既然本杰明·洛克伍德今天冲着她来了
Since Benjamin Lockwood has come for her today,
那么很有可能
there is a high probability
下个星期他会冲着所有的外星人来
that next week he'll come for the entire alien registry.
-是的 -在那之后
- Yeah. - After which
他将开始围捕所有外星人
he'll start rounding up aliens without discrimination,
因此 我建议
ergo I propose
我们从数据库中清除外星人的注册信息
we scrub the alien registry from our database.
如果你这么想的话
If that's what you think,
在我能让哈雷信服道理之前
and until I can get Haley to listen to reason,
我们要尽我们所能
then we need to do whatever we can.
但是拜托 多克斯特工
But please, Agent Dox,
要保密
be clandestine.
当然
Of course.
如你所知 没有人比我更会保密了
As you well know, no one is more clandestine than I.
没有人
No one.
紧张吗
Nervous?
不紧张
Not at all.
我今天已经在脑海里取消过三次预约了
I've just canceled three times in my head already today,
就是这样
so there's that.
帕克医生是全国最好的创伤治疗专家
Doctor Park is the best trauma therapist in National City.
她对创伤后应激障碍了若指掌
She practically wrote the book on PTSD.
我知道这很难
Still it's hard, I know.
我见过有的士兵
I have seen soldiers
因为要接受接下来的治疗而吓得动弹不了
paralyzed over what you're about to do.
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
老爸也会的
And Dad would be, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾丽克斯 你好
Alex, hi.
当然
Of course.
到时候见
I'll see you then.
谢谢你能见到我
Thank you for meeting me.
别客气
Any time.
怎么了
So what's up?
我想得到你身为治疗师的建议
I wanted to get your advice on something, being a therapist.
抱歉 但愿这样不会太冒昧
I'm sorry, I hope that's not weird that I asked.
我可以为朋友破一次例
I can make a one-time exception for a friend.
好的
Okay.
我和我的指挥官
My commanding officer and I
都认为外星事务部
both agree that we think that something suspicious
发生的事情有猫腻
is going on at the Department of Alien Affairs,
我想告诉她
and I am trying to tell her
我们不能盲目地服从他们所有的命令
that we can't just follow their every order
但她却坚持要遵循指挥系统
but she insists on the chain of command.
我不知道怎么才能说通她
And I don't know how to reach her.
我可以试试吗
Well, can I take a stab?
拜托
Please.
你要收起怒气
You need to stop getting angry
变得聪明起来
and get smart.
我以前的指挥官很混♥蛋♥
Okay, now, I had a real jerk of a CO.
我们驻扎在巴什尔郊区的
We were stationed at a checkpoint
一个检查站
on the outskirts of Bashur.
有一天 有个男人开着破旧的皮卡
And one day, a man pulled up
停了过来
in this decrepit pickup,
他怀孕的妻子坐在后面
his pregnant wife in the back,
他只是想找那个地方唯一的助产士
and he's just trying to get to the only midwife in the region.
只要穿过小镇800多米就能到
Just half a mile across town.
指挥官不在乎
And the CO doesn't care.
规矩就是规矩 他没有拿到批准文件
Rules are rules and he doesn't have the right papers.
那你当时怎么做的
So what did you do?
我大声嘶喊说要做正确的事
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表