剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
奥尔森先生情况稳定了
Mr. Olsen is stable.
谁是直系亲属
Who is the next of kin?
凯莉·奥尔森 詹姆斯的妹妹
I'm Kelly Olsen, James' sister.
假如我们不帮詹姆斯 他会死的
If we don't help him, James is gonna die.
你叫我跟你合作去救他吗
You're asking me to work with you to save him?
我能救你们两个
I can save both you and him.
你必须跟她一模一样
You have to be just like her.
行动 思考都要一样
Move like her, think like her.
我的血红之女
促进和平 我的儿子
Promote peace, my son.
如果你不起来战斗 就会失去一切
If you don't stand up and fight, you'll lose everything.
那就是我不是个爱好和平的人了
I am not a man of peace.
给我找个真正的美国人
Otis, find me a real American.
找一个有感召力的人
Someone charismatic.
我正好有个人选
I think I know just the guy.
他叫本·洛克伍德
Name's Ben Lockwood.
泰斯马克女士
Miss Tessmacher!
伊芙
Eve.
莉娜
Lena.
她还活着 去叫救护人员来
She's alive. Get the EMTs up here now.
局长 有封信
Director, there's a letter.
是莱克斯·卢瑟的
It's from Lex Luthor.
和她待在一起
Stay with her.
亲爱的莉娜
"Dear Lena,
我希望能说这不是私人恩怨
I wish I could say it wasn't personal
设置间谍 偷取你的研究
planting a spy, stealing your research,
但这就是
but it is."
莱克斯与伊芙·泰斯马克是同伙
Lex was working with Eve Tessmacher.
-我的天 -她也来
- Oh, my God. - She's coming to.
莉娜 你还好吗
Lena, hey, are you okay?
-我想是的 -看着我
- I think so. - Look at me.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯 我得告诉你莱克斯的事
Alex, I've got to tell you about Lex.
他从监狱逃出来了 他袭击了你
He escaped from prison, he attacked you,
他偷走了你的研究 我们知道
and he stole your research, we know.
不 这不是全部经过
No, that's not the whole story--
别动了
Hey, uh-uh, don't move.
还有 我们知道伊芙是他的间谍
And, yes, we know that Eve was his spy.
是 但是我得告诉你
Yes, but I gotta tell you--
你经历了创伤
You've been through trauma.
所以拜托 试着放松
So, please, just try to relax.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没必要道歉
You have nothing to apologize for.
超女在找莱克斯 她会找到他的
Supergirl is searching for Lex. She will find him.
我查看了整个南太平洋
I checked the whole South Pacific.
没看到莱克斯和他的直升飞机
No sign of Lex or his helicopter.
卡留我在这里保护地球
Kal left me here to protect Earth
而我让他的仇敌逃走了
and I let his archnemesis slip through my fingers.
莱克斯现在做的一切都是因为我失败了
Everything that Lex does now is because I failed.
我施展个精神网 也许能抓住他
I'm gonna cast a psychic net. I might be able to detect them.
荣恩
J'onn...
荣恩
J'onn?
荣恩 你没事吧 荣恩
J'onn, are you okay? J'onn!
谢谢你能救我
Thank you for saving me.
你觉得是怎么回事
Why do you think this happened?
我那天晚上告诉过你
I told you the other night...
我不再是和平的人了
I am no longer a man of peace.
当我夺走曼彻斯特生命时
When I took Manchester's life,
我发觉我已经厌倦试图成为我父亲
I realized that I was done trying to be my father.
既然我已经清楚了我不是谁
But now that I have clarity as to who I am not,
我就不再清楚我是谁
I no longer have clarity as to who I am.
你觉得这导致你失去了能力吗
You think that caused you to lose your powers?
有个关于变形者种族的古老传说
There is an ancient story about a race of shapeshifters
他们的星球被毁灭了
whose planet was destroyed.
他们只好
They had to
不断变形来求生
constantly change shape to survive.
他们这样经过了几个世代
For generations, they did this.
直到一天 他们忘记了自己的真实形态
Until, one day, they forgot their true form...
还有那形态拥有的一切
and all that goes with it.
历史 文化
History, culture,
所有的自我
all sense of self.
他们甚至忘了自己种族的名字
They even forgot the name of their race.
我也是个变形者 卡拉
I am a shapeshifter, too, Kara.
同样的事可能发生在我身上
The same thing could happen to me.
肯定有什么我能做的
There must be something we can do.
我坠落时听到了我父亲的声音
I heard my father's voice when I fell.
他死时 科拉权杖与他在一起
The Staff of K'hollar was with him when he died.
也许我可以用它的能量
Maybe I could use its power
召唤他的灵魂来获取建议
to summon his spirit for counsel.
不
No.
莱克斯还在逃 我要帮你找到他
Lex is out there. I need to help you find him.
不不 你总是在帮助其他人
No, no, you are always helping everyone around you.
现在 你只需要照顾好你自己
Right now, you just need to take care of yourself.
他们这所医院
They dress their patients
给病人穿商务正装的吗
in business attire in this hospital?
真有趣
That's funny.
不 实际上 我差不多一小时前
No, actually, I got a clean bill of health
收到了医生的出院许可 所以...
from the docs about an hour ago, so...
你为什么不通知我
Why didn't you call me?
因为你会想把我带回家
'Cause you'd have wanted to take me home.
自我进来这里之后
And the world has turned upside down
整个世界发生了剧变
since I've been here,
我得开始工作 所以...
so I need to get to work. So...
詹姆斯 你没事吧
James, are you okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你中枪了 差点死在手术台上
You were shot. You almost died on the operating table.
听着 这不是断了条腿
Look, this isn't a broken leg.
你需要注意发生的事情
You need to pay attention to what's going on.
凯莉 我说了我没事
Kelly, I said I'm fine.
我是个专门研究创伤的精神医师
I'm a psychologist that specializes in trauma.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
而我的工作是关注《外星人赦免法》的否决
And my job is to cover the Alien Amnesty repeal.
这里有上千个美国人
There are thousands of Americans,
正要被政♥府♥夺走他们的权利
the government's trying to take away their rights,
而没人在关注 因为莱克斯跑出来了
and nobody's paying attention because Lex is out there.
我只是需要人们知道时事
I just need to make sure that people know what's going on.
所以我得工作 我等下打给你
So I need to get to work, I'll call you later.
你觉得他们要花多久
How long do you think it's gonna take them
-才能找到莱克斯·卢瑟 -找到莱克斯
- to find Lex Luthor this time? - Find Lex...
不不不 放下手♥机♥ 儿子
Oh, no, no, no, put your phone down, son.
我们手头的事才是真正的新闻
What we're doing here, this is the real news.
我们在创造历史
We are making history.
洛克伍德先生
Mr. Lockwood,
格兰伯里参议员的办公室来电♥话♥了
Senator Granberry's office just called,
您今天能过去一趟吗
can you stop by there today?
告诉她我这就去
Tell her I'll be right there.
怎么样 儿子 想不想听又一个参议员
What do you say, son, you want to watch another senator
告诉你父亲他在如何行善
tell your father how he's doing good work?
确实很酷
It's pretty cool.
启动入侵流程
Breach of protocol.
有人入侵 都小心点
It's a perimeter breach. Stay sharp.
可能是莱克斯·卢瑟
It could be Lex Luthor.
超女
Supergirl?
她想干什么
What does she want?
我忘了这些警报声音这么大
I forgot how loud those were.
全员解除警戒
Everyone, stand down.
我
I, uh...
我带来了甜甜圈和我的帮助
I come offering donuts and my help.
莱克斯通常在逃跑后48小时内发起袭击
Lex usually attacks within the first 48 hours of escaping.
我知道我们有分歧
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表