剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
再说了 我被捕的几率其实非常低
Besides, the odds of my arrest are actually quite low
考虑到你还不擅长理解你的梦
seeing as how you're not very good at interpreting your dreams.
我想最多只有三分之二的可能
I give it 40/60 at best.
改成二分之三吧
Make that 60/40.
布莱尼
Brainy?
你要的总统令 上校
Your presidential order, Colonel.
这足够了 沃克女士
This will suffice, Miss Walker.
很好很好很好
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
看看这对超女有没有用 很好
See if this won't work on Supergirl. Good.
别害羞 先生们 这是个好东西
Don't be shy, gentlemen. This is the good stuff.
没有我直接命令 任何人不得开枪
Nobody fires without my direct order.
如果她够聪明 她会悄悄地来
And if she's smart, she'll come quietly.
来吧
Okay.
召唤超女
Summon Supergirl.
这要花多长时间
So how long is this supposed to take?
一般不超过一分钟
Normally less than a minute.
但看起来她好像是切断联♥系♥了
But it would appear as though she has gone dark.
信♥号♥♥离线
好吧
Okay.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我遵循了你的指示
I followed your orders.
收拾东西
Let's pack it up.
快点 收拾东西 所有东西
Come on, pack it up. All of it.
我们就把这些武器拿走
We'll just be taking the weapons with us.
-你按了两次 -我这样做不是为了你
- You pressed twice. - I didn't do it for you.
我女儿昨晚恐慌症发作了
My daughter had a panic attack last night.
她害怕戒♥严♥令和宵禁
She is scared of martial law and the curfew
而且她最喜欢的老师失踪了
and the fact that her favorite teacher has gone missing.
那老师是个外星人
He's an alien.
大概是藏起来了
And presumably in hiding.
但我连这点也不能向她保证 是吧
But I can't promise her that, can I?
是的
No, you can't.
我不喜欢被你操纵
I don't like being manipulated by you
或是那条渴望权力的毒蛇
or that power-hungry snake.
你做得没错
You made the right choice.
我为自己对国家的忠诚而自豪
I prided myself on my loyalty to this country.
我想要什么不重要 这都是为
What I wanted didn't matter, it was about
社会大众谋福祉
serving the greater good.
现在 我在想
Now, I wonder about
那少部分人
the few...
那部分被舍弃的人
the ones left behind.
我女儿会是其中的一员吗
Will my daughter be one of them?
她向我寻求帮助
She is looking to me for help
寻求道德指引
and moral guidance
但如果我自己也参与其中
but how can I protect her
那我该如何保护她
if I am party to this?
政♥府♥已经确认超女就是
Authorities have identified Supergirl as the attacker
企图释放斯特赖克岛囚犯的袭击者
in an attempt to free prisoners of Stryker's Island.
企图释放囚犯吗
Attempt to free prisoners?
荒唐
That's ridiculous.
看到就觉得好笑 人们想方设法
It's always a joy to see the new and creative ways
出奇制胜去仇恨好人
people find to hate the good guys.
那个囚犯 斯蒂夫 他没错
That prisoner, Steve, he wasn't wrong.
我确实恶化了事态
I did make things worse.
有多少囚犯差点因为我而死
How many prisoners almost died today because of me?
我让你在监狱里面临危险
I put you in jeopardy at the prison.
我让你在超查部里面临危险
And you were in jeopardy at the DEO.
我现在的行为明显
It's clear I am doing
利大于弊
more harm than good right now.
所以我认为超女是时候
So I think it's time Supergirl
保持低调了
lay low.
还有其他办法能得到真♥相♥
There are other ways to get to the truth.
詹姆斯 我收到了你的消息
James, I got your message.
听起来很紧急 怎么了
It sounded urgent. What's up?
又发生了
It happened again.
这次我可以看见500英尺远
But this time I could see 500 feet.
感觉就在我眼前
Like it was right in front of me.
我还能听见一些
And I could hear things
常人不该听见的声音
that nobody should be able to hear.
这些可能是幻觉 都是已知的症状
It could be a hallucination. Those are known symptoms.
我也希望如此
I would love to believe that.
真的 但这次太真实了
I would, but this was too real.
我们必须要告诉莉娜
We have to talk to Lena.
这不只是创伤后应激障碍了
This is more than PTSD.
她摧毁了一个监狱
She destroyed a prison.
她打败了超查部
She outsmarted the DEO.
不知怎地 她知道我们要来
Somehow she knew we were coming.
她似乎总是比我们快一步
She always seems to be one step ahead of us.
如果你想我抓住她 我需要能相信的人
I need people I can trust if you want me to bring her down.
去吧
Go ahead.
授权自♥由♥之子
Deputize the Children of Liberty.
是的 你是被引爆了
Yes, you were detonated.
但我们又把你装好了
But we put you back together again.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
很荣幸能接受卡拉·丹弗斯的采访
Ah! What an honor to be interviewed by Kara Danvers.
一定要保密 好吗
Just make sure it stays off the record, okay?
绝对严严实实的 我保证
Oh, deep, deep background, I promise.
真可惜莱克斯的秘密监狱实验室
It's a shame Lex's secret prison lab
被奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯摧毁了
was destroyed by that Otis Graves.
但因为我这里没有安全的
But since there's no such thing as a secure Wi-Fi network
无线网络
with me in the building...
莱克斯的硬盘
Lex's hard drive.
那个密室里的电脑上的一切
Everything that was on the computer in that secret room.
谢谢你 斯蒂夫
Thank you, Steve.
你能把他绳之以法我就很感谢了
I'm just grateful you're bringing him to justice.
能有这样的工具我就很感谢了
I'm grateful I have the tools to do it.
追求正义的过程中 最强大的力量
There's nothing more powerful in the pursuit of justice
就是媒体的力量
than the power of the press.
那句话怎么说来着
What do they say?
笔锋强于剑锋
The pen is mightier than the sword.
甚至强于超女的披风
Maybe even mightier than a cape.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表