剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
that you have a degree
国际关系学学位
in International Relations from Georgetown.
你确定你不想做一些
Are you sure you don't want to do
更有影响的文章吗
something with a little more heft?
时尚也很有影响 卡拉
But there's nothing slight about fashion, Kara.
那是一种最本能的艺术形式
It's one of the most visceral forms of art.
我们的穿着决定了我们是谁
What we choose to wear tells a story about who we are.
不管你是选择黑色皮革还是粉彩丝绸
Whether you wear black and leather or pastels and silk,
你都是在创造一个内心中的自我
you're creating an inner version of yourself
不管你有没有意识到
whether you realize it or not.
我还从来没这么想过衣着呢
Never really thought about clothes that way.
这个故事最出彩的地方在于
Well, what makes this story so exciting
时尚区正准备在
is that the fashion district's setting up shop
东城中心开商店
in the middle of East City.
新的法规可以让设计者们的生活与工作
New legislation is allowing designers to live
都在产业空间内进行
and to work in industrial spaces
这种模式已经被抛弃好几十年了
that have been abandoned for decades.
一个孕育犯罪的地区
An area that's been a hotbed for crime
将会被输入丰富的色彩与生命
is going to be infused with color and life.
想象一下生长在这种环境下的孩子们
I just think of all the kids growing up in that neighborhood,
那些由此新产生的工作机会
all the new job opportunities that'll be created.
我想写的时尚区的文章
The fashion district article I wanna write about
不是关于衣服的
isn't about clothes,
是关于社区与发展
it's about community and growth.
还有希望
And hope.
你得像刚才这样去向詹姆斯推这篇文章
You need to pitch the article exactly like that to James.
他肯定会喜欢
He's gonna love it.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
真是太感谢你了
Well, thank you very much.
-布莱尼 怎么了 -绝对不是我
- Brainy, what's up? - Definitely not me.
我被丹弗斯局长禁足了
I was grounded by Director Danvers.
但当我被锁在办公桌上时 不是真的上了锁
But while I was chained to my desk, not literally,
我拼接了沃斯实验室各种监控的图像
I stitched together various images from surveillance
然后进行了匹配
at Vose's lab and ran them.
图像残缺不全
The images were rudimentary
并且找到了754231个嫌犯
and brought up 754,231 potential suspects.
我将所有图像与已知关联人物进行了交叉检验
I cross-checked each image with known associates
将验证范围降到了两个人上
and narrowed identification down to two.
奥蒂斯与默茜·格雷夫斯
Otis and Mercy Graves.
姐弟小组
A brother and sister team.
-你有地址吗 -没有
- Do you have a location? - Negative.
但是 我找到了一名前员工
Hower, I was able to identify an ex-employer
或许能帮助你定位到地址
who might be able to help you with an address.
是谁
Who's that?
卢瑟小姐 你有来访者
Miss Luthor, you have a visitor.
莉娜
Lena.
我的天
Oh, dear.
我希望你今天下午来找我时
I hope I didn't have that same expression
我脸上不是那副表情
when you showed up this afternoon.
不 母亲 你一如既往
No, Mother, your face was
戴着猜不透的面具
a mask of enigma as usual.
所以我才显得年轻
It's what keeps me looking young.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
真有趣 我也想问你一样的问题
Funny, I could ask you the same question.
我得找到默茜和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯
I need to find Mercy and Otis Graves.
他们曾为莱克斯工作
They worked for Lex.
后来又在卡德摩斯为你工作
And then for you. Cadmus.
默茜以前是莱克斯的安全主管
Mercy was Lex's head of security.
后来做了污点证人 背叛了他
And then turned State's evidence on him, betrayed him.
让他进了监狱
Put him behind bars.
所以你认为我会出于复仇心而帮助你
So you think I'd help you as some sort of revenge?
我不再抱有复仇心了
I'm not vengeful anymore.
在这里我的心变大了好几倍
My heart's grown several sizes in here.
让人没法过圣诞节的人还好意思说
Says the Grinch who stole Christmas.
几个月前
A few months ago
当地球遭到另外那些氪星人的环境改造时
when the planet was being terraformed by those other Kryptonians,
我在牢房♥里 躲在床垫下
I was in my cell, under a mattress,
希望天花板不要塌下来砸死我
hoping the ceiling wouldn't fall and crush me.
然后我意识到 我不想孤零零地死去
And I realized I didn't want to die alone.
假如我不想孤零零地死去
And if I didn't want to die alone,
我必须做出改变
I had to change.
所以 除了格雷夫斯姐弟是对怪物
So, what do you want to know about the Grave siblings,
你还想知道他们什么事
besides they're monsters?
把卡德摩斯的据点列给我
A list of every Cadmus location
他们可能用来藏身的据点
you think they might be using to hide.
只要国内的 还是包括国外的
Just domestic? Or international?
我记错时间了吗
Did I get the time wrong?
不 其他人都没来
No. No one else showed up.
在沃斯博士遇袭后 他们很害怕
After Dr. Vose was attacked, they're scared.
-你来自伊克萨诺星 对吗 -是的
- You're from Ichthanor, am I right? - I am.
也就是说你有共情能力
Which means you're an empath.
尽管有时我希望我没有
Although, sometimes I wish I weren't.
正是这样的事让我离开伊克萨诺星
Things like this are why I left Ichthanor.
离开英国的原因也一样
And England, for that matter.
我不能再逃避了
I can't run anymore.
我一直在和大家交流
I've been talking to people,
调查威胁过我们的人类
researching humans who've threatened us.
我们邻里间组织了一个巡逻小组来反抗
We're starting a patrol group in the neighborhood to fight back.
你想加入我们吗
Would you join us?
我曾在前线奋战多年
I've been fighting on the front line for a long time now.
我已经退休了
Those days are behind me.
我发过誓要过平静的生活
I made a vow to live a peaceful life,
以另一种方式支持人们
stand up for people in a different way.
去死吧 害虫们
Die, roaches!
趴下
Get down!
超女
Supergirl.
这是一起仇恨犯罪 毫无疑问
This was a hate crime, no doubt about it.
我同意
Agreed.
我仍旧认为对沃斯博士的袭击
I still believe the attack on Dr.Vose
是出于反外星人的情绪
was motivated by anti-alien sentiment.
他是这个互助小组的一员
He was a member of a support group here.
你该调查一下两起袭击有没有关联
You should dig into it, see if the two attacks were connected.
可袭击沃斯博士的是前卡德摩斯人员
But Dr. Vose's lab was robbed by ex-Cadmus operatives.
这是酒吧外的爆♥炸♥
This... This was an explosion outside of a bar.
我不觉得它们有所关联
I don't think there's any reason to believe they're related.
我不会排除那个可能性
I wouldn't dismiss the possibility.
我一直想让你明白
I've been trying to tell you
大众对外星人的态度正在改变
the climate towards aliens is changing.
是的 我同意 不过是变得更好了
Yeah. Yes, I agree it is, but for the better.
的确 永远会有极端主义者
And yes, there will always be extremists
比如这些袭击酒吧的人
like whoever attacked the bar,
可总的而言 我认为这个国家进步极大
but overall, I think this country has made incredible progress.
总统即将庆祝
The President is about to celebrate
《外星人赦免法》两周年
the second anniversary of the Alien Amnesty Act.
这是地球上第一次
For the first time on Earth,
外星人被当做有平等权利的公民
aliens are embraced as citizens with equal rights --
这也是引发强烈抵♥制♥的原因
Which is part of the backlash.
外星人的同化激发了许多人类的恐惧
The assimilation with aliens has sparked fear among many humans.
外星人感受到了那份愤怒的冲击
And aliens are feeling the brunt of that anger.
我就是外星人 我最近飞遍世界各地
I'm an alien, and I've been all over the world recently
我从未感受到如此多的爱意
and I have never felt more love.
人们拥戴你为英雄的部分原因
Part of the reason why you were embraced as a hero
是因为你看起来像个人类
is because you present as a human.
大部分外星人没有这种特权
Most aliens do not share that privilege.
恐怕你的经验不能作为最佳衡量标准
I'm afraid your experiences are not the best barometer here.
人们拥戴我为英雄是因为我尽职
I'm embraced as a hero because I'm good at my job.
并且我真的很不喜欢你质疑我的判断
And I really don't appreciate you questioning my judgment.
我只是想为你提供另一个视角
I'm just trying to offer you a different perspective.
荣恩 你已经离开超查部了
J'onn, you left the DEO.
或许你现在该把保护城市的任务交给我
So maybe now it's time you leave protecting the city to me.
看来发生口角了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表