剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Oh, really? How many times has your
用一意孤行的粗暴方式
unilateral bull-in-a-china-shop approach
毁掉了至关重要的证据
destroyed exculpatory evidence?
有个词可以形容你们这样的人
The term for someone like you
有害的自恋者
is malignant narcissist.
我是在帮助别人
I help people.
少来吧 根本不是
Oh, no, you don't.
你染指的东西都会被毁掉
Everything you touch, you ruin.
尼娅·纳尔 我理解你现在可能不太想见我
Nia Nal, I understand this interaction might be difficult for you
毕竟从我们上次在医院
given that we haven't spoken since our incredible
浪漫而惊险的见面后 就再没说过话了
yet devastating romantic encounter at the hospital.
是啊 我一直吃不下东西
Yeah, I've barely been able to eat.
是啊 我最近也遇到了一个难题
Yes, well, I too have been caught in quite a conundrum.
本·洛克伍德想给超女下套
Ben Lockwood is trying to trap Supergirl.
他的下一步计划就是拿到外星人注册记录
His next step will be obtaining the alien registry.
我们可以现在删除
We could delete it right now,
扼杀这个可能性
avoid that possibility,
但是这样做有后果
but that could backfire
可能会让政♥府♥陷入水深火热之中
and bring the government down twice as hard.
两种可能性平分秋色
The odds are a perfect 50/50.
你的直觉是什么
What does your gut tell you?
我的直觉是做决定应该根据事实
That decisions should be made based on facts
而不是主观感觉
and not intestinal inclinations.
请告诉我
Now, please tell me,
我该怎么办
what do I do?
如果你想问我的意见...
If you want my opinion--
不 我不要意见
No, I do not,
我希望你直接告诉我怎么做
I want you to literally tell me what I do.
你梦一下注册资料的未来
Dream the future of the registry.
还存在吗 或者不存在
Does it exist? Does it not?
你告诉我这个结果 我就知道我♥干♥了什么
If you tell me that, then you tell me what I did
然后我就可以去做了
so that I could do it.
我想知道我的后代是否有超能力
So when I want to know about my descendant's superpowers
你就说"你会毁掉时空的结构"
it's all "You'll destroy the fabric of space and time."
可你想知道将来如何的时候...
But when you want to know the future it's--
没有其他办法了
There is no other way.
好吧
Fine.
你没有毁掉注册资料
You don't destroy the registry.
真是荒谬
That's ridiculous.
我当然得毁掉
Of course I have to destroy it.
这不就得了
Exactly.
-什么 -答案出来了
- What? - That's the answer.
你得毁掉注册资料
You have to destroy the registry.
但你梦到的结果是相反的
But you just dreamt the opposite.
我什么都没梦
I didn't dream anything.
有时候听到错误答案
Sometimes hearing the wrong answer
才能意识到正确答案是什么
shows you what the right one is.
主观感觉
Intestinal inclination.
也不赖吧
Not so bad, is it?
谢谢你 金女士
Well, thank you, Ms. Kim.
非常感激
I appreciate it.
怎么了 丹弗斯局长
What is it, Director Danvers?
上校
Colonel.
你一辈子都在当兵
You've spent your life in service.
你做的每件事都是为了祖国
Everything you do is for the good of our country.
你认为这是你的道德标准
You see that as a moral imperative.
但是有些命令并不道德
But some orders are immoral.
听从这些命令并不代表你是一名好兵
And following them does not make you a good soldier,
这代表着你是共犯
it makes you complicit.
够了 丹弗斯局长
That is enough, Director Danvers.
本·洛克伍德想要伏击超女
Ben Lockwood wants to ambush Supergirl.
他想处决她
He wants to execute her.
但我们都知道 那些指控是虚假的
While you and I both know that she's been falsely accused.
我知道违反命令有风险
Look, I know that it's risky to defy orders
但是如今的局面 你要考虑的不仅是自己
but you have much more to consider than just yourself here.
你的女儿呢
What about your daughter?
你别把我女儿扯进来
You leave my daughter out of this.
我来这里好几个月
In all my months here I've revealed to you
只给了你一项个人信息
exactly one piece of personal information.
就一项
One piece--
你现在就要拿这一项来要挟我吗
And now you wanna use that as leverage against me?
-上校 -更不必说
- Colonel-- - Not to mention lying
信♥号♥♥手表的事你撒了谎
about the signal watch.
我知道的比你想象的多 按一下她就会来
Yes, I know more than you think. One click, she comes.
按两下她就不来
Two clicks, she stays away.
你在透♥支♥自己的运气 丹弗斯
You're pushing your luck here, Danvers,
总有一天 你的运气会用完
and one day you're going to push it too far.
出去吧
Dismissed.
监狱长
Hey, there, Warden.
监狱长是你的名还是姓呢
Is Warden your first name or your last?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
收到了警报提示
Got an alert.
老板的牢房♥里来了氪星人
Kryptonian in the boss' cell.
曾经仰慕我的人
Well, people who used to admire me
现在觉得我是美国的叛徒
now think I am an American traitor.
而讨厌我的人
And the people that hate me
正在庆祝我的垮台
are reveling in my downfall.
你没有垮台 超女 不过是个小挫折
Okay, this is not your downfall, Supergirl, it's a glitch.
不是你干的
You didn't do it.
我们都知道幕后黑手是莱克斯
We both know Lex is behind this,
很快大家都会知道的
and soon everyone else will, too.
我比任何人都理解
Okay, I know better than anyone what it's like
因为莫须有的罪名被指控的感觉
to be falsely accused of a crime you didn't commit, okay?
不好受
It's not fun.
确实如此
No, it's not.
但是翻看杀人犯哥哥的日记
But neither is reading through your murderous brother's journals
重温那些可怕的记忆也不好受
and reliving traumatic memories.
光看着莱克斯的笔记
Just looking at Lex's handwriting
就像眼睛被针扎一样
is like needles in my eyes.
也许这一切都是徒劳
Maybe this is a wild-goose chase.
也许根本没有线索链
Maybe there's no clue trail,
这只是莱克斯一如既往地在折磨我
just Lex torturing me like he always does.
我们离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here.
不 莉娜 等等
No. No, Lena, wait.
你我这样的人 永不言弃
People like you and me, we don't give up.
我们一定能查出线索
So we will find something
也一定能阻止他
and we're going to stop him.
早上好 D区的各位朋友
Good morning, Cell Block D.
-这是... -奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯
- Is that-- - Otis Graves.
我正在莱克斯电台实时直播
Coming to you live from WLEX.
我们将抽取一名幸运来电者送出礼物
We have a giveaway for one lucky caller.
第一名逮捕超女的人
First person to apprehend Supergirl
这辈子再也不用在监狱里
gets a lifetime of not being in prison anymore.
祝大家好运 牢房♥即将打开
Good luck. Lines are opening now.
再过30秒就要开始暴♥乱♥了
We've got about 30 seconds before there's a riot.
-我去找奥蒂斯 -我跟你一起去
- I'm gonna find Otis. - Wait, I'm coming with you.
不行 整个区的牢房♥
No, no, the whole cell
都已经被打开 太危险了
block was just set free, it's too dangerous.
但要想找到莱克斯 那个笨蛋是最大的机会
But that numskull's our best hope of finding Lex.
所以我会去
Which is why I will go.
你必须查出莱克斯隐藏了什么
You need to find out what Lex is hiding.
我要把外面的门焊上
I'm gonna weld that outside door
防止奥蒂斯进来
so Otis can't get in.
我再说一句 这是氪石防护盾
Before you go... It's a Kryptonite shield.
如果莱克斯真把奥蒂斯变成金属人带回来
If Lex did bring Otis back as Metallo,
你会需要它
you're gonna need it.
谢谢
Thanks.
-祝你好运 -你也是
- Good luck. - You too.
国家颁布戒♥严♥令的第二天
As the nation enters the second day of martial law,
全国范围内出现了食物短缺
food shortages and an uptick in violent crime
暴♥力♥犯罪激增
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表