剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course.
在我到达地球之时
And by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO
保护这颗我称之为家园的星球
to protect this planet I call my home
不受任何人的伤害
from anyone that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
-我是尼娅 -尼娅 很高兴认识你
- I'm Nia. - Nia, it's so nice to meet you.
阿尔 菲奥纳在这吗
Al, is Fiona here?
不 她没来上班
No, she didn't show up for her shift.
你是谁
Who are you?
自♥由♥的代表
An agent of liberty.
奥蒂斯与默茜·格雷夫斯 姐弟小组
Otis and Mercy Graves, a brother and sister team.
我们是正义之士
We are the good guys.
为了拯救这个国家而战斗
Fighting to save this country.
你以为今晚你阻止了我们 但导火索已经引燃
You think you stopped us tonight, but the fuse was lit.
-你抓住他们了吗 -只抓住一个
- Did you get them? - Only one.
戴维营刺杀未遂事件揭示了
The assassination attempt has revealed
总统是一个外星人
that the President is an alien.
没有仇恨 没有恐惧
世界和平
Peace for all!
叛徒 停止入侵
蟑螂快滚出来
Roaches out, now!
外星人滚回老家
地球欢迎所有人
-总统女士 -超女
- Madam President? - Supergirl.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
您真的有必要辞职吗
Are you sure resigning is necessary?
肯定还有其他办法
There must be another way.
我任职总统一事触犯了《宪法》第二条
My presidency is in violation of Article 2 of the Constitution.
如果我留下来经历弹劾
If I stay and fight impeachment,
只会引起更多的混乱和骚动
it will only cause more chaos and turmoil.
您做了那么多好事
You've done so much good.
人们应该记住这一点
People need to remember that.
您担任总统期间一直在唤起大家的同情心
Every step of your presidency promoted compassion,
提倡人人享有平等权利
and equal rights for all...
说实话 在某种程度上 这对我是一种解脱
To be honest, there is a part of me that is relieved.
隐藏自己的身份很辛苦
Hiding who I am, it's taken its toll.
我能理解
I can understand that.
默茜·格雷夫斯暴露您的身份
Mercy Graves exposed you
是因为她想煽动人们心中的恐惧和愤怒
because she wanted to fan the flames of fear and hatred.
我会阻止她的 我向您保证
And I will stop her. I promise you that.
一旦她暴露之后
And once she's exposed,
人们会发现根本不需要对您怀有恐惧
people will realize they never had to fear you.
恐惧能创造出原本不存在的怪物
Fear can create monsters where none existed before.
你要提醒人们这世界上仍然存有善良
Remind the world that there is still goodness here.
做那盏我们需要的希望灯塔
Be that beacon of hope that we still need.
我不会让您失望的 总统女士
I won't let you down, Madam President.
叛徒 叛徒 叛徒
Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!
滚回你的星球去
Go back to your planet,
我们这里不需要你 邪恶的蟑螂
we don't need you here, you ugly roach!
恶人做恶事 所以邪恶的是你才对
Ugly is as ugly does. That makes you the ugly one.
我们要世界和平 人人平等
Peace and equality for all.
现在我们应该平心静气地谈谈
Now is the time to talk to each other,
而不是打架
not fight.
我辞职之后
As I step down,
将由副总统贝克担任总司令
I put my full confidence in Vice President Baker
我对他充满信心
as Commander-in-Chief.
她是个叛徒 应该被关进超查部的监狱
She's a traitor, she belongs in one of our cages.
隐藏身份并不代表她就是罪犯
Not revealing her identity doesn't make her a criminal.
她就是罪犯
Yeah, it does.
她强行控制了我们的民♥主♥ 不值得被信任
She's hijacked our democracy. She can't be trusted.
别打了
Knock it off!
这里是工作场所
This is a workplace.
想谈论政♥治♥的话 别占用上班的时间
If you want to discuss politics then do it on your own time.
我们的任务是保护所有公民
Our mission here is to defend all citizens,
无论是人类还是外星人
that is human and alien alike.
回你们各自的岗位上去吧
Now, get back to your stations.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers,
我按照你的要求把奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯带到了审讯室
I moved Otis Graves into interrogation like you asked.
谢谢你 詹森 我这就过去
Thanks, Jensen, I'll be right down.
总统怎么样了
How is the president doing?
我看到她没有接受特赦
I saw she didn't take the pardon.
她不想引起进一步的混乱
She didn't want to cause any more chaos.
默茜的弟弟开口了吗
Has Mercy's brother talked?
关于她的下落有线索了吗
Do we have a lead on her location?
奥蒂斯跟我装傻 但他在保护她
Otis plays dumb, but he's protecting her.
他只告诉我 暴露总统的身份只是第一阶段
All he's given me is that the president was just phase one.
我们不会让事情发展到第二阶段
Well, we won't let it get to phase two.
美国人♥民♥仍然心存同情
This country still has compassion and empathy.
我可以劝服他们
I can still reach them.
昨天我或许还会相信你
Yesterday I would have believed you
但现在恐怕发生了根本性的变化
but now I fear that something fundamental has shifted.
你为什么遇事总是这么悲观呢
Why do you always insist on making our collective glass half empty?
我刚刚给本部的同事劝完架
I just broke up a fight between our own people here in the DEO.
我给你看样东西
And let me show you something.
布莱尼搜索了在暗网上找到的
Brainy ran a search on all the anti-alien threads
所有反外星人跟帖
that you found on the dark web.
这是昨晚的跟帖数
That was last night
当时大家还不知道总统是杜兰星人
before the world found out the president was a Durlan.
而这是今早的跟帖数
This was from this morning.
L公♥司♥工作证
等一下
Hold it.
抱歉刚才失礼了
Sorry I was rude.
我有急事
I'm just in a bit of a rush.
我不会往心里去的
Oh, I don't take things personal.
你知道新闻里是怎么评论我们的吗
Do you know what they're saying about us on the news?
他们说我们是地球的寄生虫
They're saying we're infesting this planet.
他们往道德低点走 我们往道德高点走
You know, they go low, we go high.
我们会挺过去的
We'll get through this.
阿尔
Hey, Al,
菲奥纳今天来上班了吗
Fiona make it in today?
没有 她已经三次轮班没来了
No, she's missed three shifts.
这不像她的风格
It's not like her.
有人联♥系♥过她未婚夫吗
Anyone speak to her fiance?
他在英国
He's in England.
你知道她住在哪里吗
You wouldn't happen to know where she lives, would you?
稍等
Give me a sec.
莎拉 你来做都市新闻
Sarah, I've got you on metro,
看看你能从市长办公室打听到什么消息
see what you can get from the mayor's office.
我正在写一个专题
Uh, I'm doing a feature
关于默茜·格雷夫斯源于L公♥司♥的犯罪史
on Mercy Graves's criminal history starting at Luthor Corp.
只写事实 不要借题发挥
Only facts, no spin.
明白 不掺杂个人感情
Got it. Clean and steady, check.
各位 还有新闻等着我们去报道呢
All right, guys, the news is not going to report itself
开工吧
let's get to work.
奥尔森先生 你现在有空吗
Mr. Olsen, do you have a minute?
当然 尼娅 什么事
Of course, Nia, what's up?
我想知道 作为主编
I was just wondering if as the Editor-in-Chief,
你是否会就总统的外星人身份
you were going to write an editorial
写一篇社论
on where the paper stands on this issue.
阐明本报的立场
Of the president being an alien.
现在我们需要关注事实
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表