剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
not violence.
会有那么一天的
It will be.
至少 你和梅根的儿子是这么告诉我们的
At least, that's what, yours and M'gann's son tells us.
-熊老爹 -我儿子
- Papa bear. - My son?
吉米叔叔 吉米叔叔
Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Jimmy,
我给你做了一个特别的鸟巢 专门送给你的
I made you a special birdhouse, just for you.
我就知道你有艺术家的天赋
I knew you were some kind of an artist.
这真是太棒了 谢谢你
This is amazing, thank you.
你真的喜欢吗
You really like it?
不喜欢手绘鸟巢的人
Anyone who doesn't like a hand-painted birdhouse,
他们还有心吗
they don't have a heart, okay?
我也有一份礼物送给你
And I have a gift for you.
你外公也有一台这样的相机
Your grandfather had a camera just like this.
他把它送给了我
And he gave it to me.
我想我应该延续这个传统
And I figured I would continue the tradition.
我很喜欢 我爱你
I love it. And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我来教你怎么拍出像样的照片
Now, let's show you how to take a real picture.
我不得不说 这是我参加过的最棒的婚礼
So I have to say, this is the best wedding I've ever been to.
确实啊
It kind of is, isn't it?
这是因为我们有爱我们的朋友
It's 'cause we have friends that love us,
亲如家人的朋友
friends that are like family.
这正好引出了我们想问你的那个问题
Which brings us to what we wanted to discuss with you.
我知道 你们想收养我 对吗
I know. You want to adopt me, right?
差不多吧 但是反过来
Well, it's something like that, but, um, in reverse.
我们很想让你做埃斯梅的教母
We would, um, we would really love for you to be Esme's godmother.
能当她酷酷的莉娜阿姨我已经很开心了
I was just happy being the really cool aunt
但我答应了
but yes, yes, of course!
-我爱你们 -我们也爱你
- I love you. - We love you.
你们俩呀
You guys.
捣蛋鬼从五维空间向你们问好
Oh, and Mxy sends his regards from the 5th Dimension.
他时不时地会来军团看看
He pops by the Legion now and then.
对于婚礼 其实他说
For the wedding, actually he said that
他可以免费帮艾丽克斯和凯莉实现一个愿望
he's going to give Alex and Kelly one free wish...
-不是吧 -价值不超过40美元
- No way. - worth $40 or less.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我好想你们 想念我们三个人在一起的时光
I miss you guys. I miss the three of us together.
老炮超级朋友
The O.G. Super Friends.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
还记得凯特科的那个房♥间吗
Remember that room in that CatCo
我们曾经在那里躲着格兰特女士
where we used to hide from Ms. Grant
这样她就不知道我们在做什么了
so she didn't know what we're doing?
-对 有干板墙 -是
- Yes, with the drywall. - Yeah.
我是在那个房♥间里了解了多元宇宙 伙计们
I learned about the multiverse in that room, guys.
-我们也是 -我也是
- So did we. - I did, too. Yeah.
我曾是凯特·格兰特的IT男 你们相信吗
Man, I was Cat Grant's I.T. guy, can you believe?
后面你们俩来了 一切都因此改变了
And then you two walk in and suddenly change everything.
我开始和坏人战斗 制♥作♥超级战衣
There I was, fighting bad guys and making some super suits.
你做的战衣很棒
You make a good suit.
谢谢夸奖 我想说的是...
Thank you. What I'm saying is that...
瞧我们啊 一路走到今天 生活翻天覆地
I mean, look at us. We've come so far since then.
我想明白了我到底想要什么
I figured out what I really wanted in life.
伙计们 快过来 你们要错过好戏了
Hey, guys, come on. You're missing out.
快来
Come on.
-是的 这是首好歌♥ -好的
- Oh, yeah. This is a great song. - Okay.
-格兰特女士 -凯拉 你好
- Ms. Grant. - Ker-rah, hello.
你在医院里吗 你在做牵引吗
Are you in the hospital? Are you in traction?
-什么 没有 -你还没有签合同
- What? No. - Well, you haven't signed your contract
还能有什么别的解释
so what other explanation can there be?
-说起这个 我... -不不不
- Yeah, about that I'm-- - Oh, no. No, no, no.
别告诉我你做不了决定
Don't tell me you're stuck.
-是的 我... -凯拉
- Yes, I-- - Well, Ker-rah,
就连环保斗士还会给自己放个假呢
even environmental crusaders take a day off.
可能这就是你再次陷入困顿的原因
Perhaps that's why you're having another personal crisis.
因为你从来都不懂得休息
Because you never take a break.
不 不是那样的
No, no, it's not that. It's...
我不知道该如何解释
I don't know how to explain.
你现在是个大人了 凯拉
Well, you're a grown-up now, Ker-rah.
用语言表达出来 你是开心还是忧伤
Use your words. Happy face, sad face.
拥抱你内心的感受 试一下
Get in touch with your feelings. Give it a whirl.
我始终感觉自己不完整
I guess I just never felt whole.
我有不同的侧面
I have... I have different sides to myself.
身体里住着两个不同的人
Kind of like two different people,
但是这两个我
but the two parts of me just...
没法融合在一起
They don't really go together.
我正在参加我姐姐的婚礼
Actually, I'm at my sister's wedding right now,
她的生活刚刚开花结果
and her life is just blossoming.
她完全适应了自己的身份 她所代表的东西
She's fully at home with who she is, and what she stands for,
这很棒 你能真切地感受到
and it's amazing. You can feel it.
-我感觉 -很分♥裂♥
- I just feel-- - Bifurcated?
是的
Yes.
不真实
Inauthentic?
没错
Well, yeah.
这让我想起了一位英国贵族的一句话
You know, it reminds me of a quote from an old English lord.
"保密是欺骗的徽章"
"Secrecy is the badge of fraud."
顺便说一下 他应该知道这个道理
And he should know, by the way,
因为他曾经会拿小狐狸
because he used to feed his hunting dogs
喂他的猎狗 他是个残忍♥之人
these little baby foxes for lunch. He was a monster.
不过话说回来 这一切昭然若揭
But nevertheless, there is no mystery here.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
即便不是心理专家也不难看出
That it doesn't take Freud to see
你心里藏着一个秘密 而且它困扰着你的生活
that you have a secret and it's obstructing your life.
你现在已经难以为继了 所以就说出来吧
And it's not serving you anymore, so screw it.
没那么简单 格兰特女士
Not that simple, Ms. Grant.
你不明白 我...
You can't understand. I don't...
你是超女
You're Supergirl.
没错吧
La-di-da.
你...
You...
-你知道了 -拜托 你那副眼镜的伪装效果
- You knew? - Please, those spectacles disguised you
跟喜剧演员格劳乔·马♥克♥思♥的眼镜差不多
as much as a pair of Groucho Marx glasses,
你真应该再贴上他那样的大浓眉和八字胡
and you should have just added the bushy eyebrows and the moustache.
我在哥伦比亚听到了你的演讲
Well, I heard your speech here, in Colombia.
应该说是"超女的"演讲
Well... "Supergirl's" Speech.
而"超女"告诉人们
And "Supergirl" told the people
他们应该变得有力量
that they should become empowered
他们应该照顾好自己
and that they should take care of themselves.
我在想 这条讯息为何不适用于你自己呢
And I'm wondering why that message doesn't apply to toi?
你说得有道理
You have a good point.
凯拉 我说话向来有道理
Oh, Ker-rah, I always have a point.
我们来回顾一下
Now, let's take a look at everything
超女和卡拉·丹弗斯分别取得了哪些成就吧
that Supergirl and Kara Danvers have accomplished separately.
然后我们再来想象一下
And then let's imagine what you could do
如果你们两个合二为一能做些什么
if you became one integrated, authentic being.
我不知道自己是否做好了心理准备
I don't know if I'm ready.
凯拉 你不能再给自己找借口了
Ker-rah, you need to stop making excuses,
你要决定自己将来要走怎样的路
and you need to decide what your course will be.
有重要的工作要做
Now, there is important work to be done,
我希望你能跟我携手
and I hope you'll join me.
但更重要的是 我希望
But more than that, I hope
你会选择成为完整的自己
that you will choose to become your full self,
因为那会是一件很了不起的事情
because that would really be something to see.
而且那会有趣得多 因为现在这样无聊极了
And it would be interesting because this is boring.
谢谢你 格兰特女士
Thank you, Ms. Grant.
我需要听到这样的话
I really needed to hear that.
我相信你
I believe in you,
我一直相信
I always have.
-要开始了 -一 二 扔
- Here we go! - One, two, go!
-接到了 -好棒
- Got it! - Yes!
那束手捧花跟你很配
That bouquet looks good on you,
虽然你做了弊
even if it did involve a little cheating.
我这叫主动
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表