剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我可以为你去死
I would've died for you.
我死过
I did die.
就在这里
Right here.
你毁了一切
You destroyed everything.
你毁了我
You destroyed me.
怎么了
What happened?
我崩溃了 告诉我弟弟
I broke down and told my brother
他的背叛毁了我
how his betrayal destroyed me.
我失败了
I failed.
那一定很艰难
Must've been hard.
你表现得不错
You have performed admirably.
就是那样
That was it.
测试
The test.
这就是勇气的含义
That was what they meant by courage.
有勇气展现脆弱
The courage to be vulnerable.
尼克斯丽通过了她的测试
Nyxly passed her test.
我们有办法控制这个吗
Do we have anything to contain this?
把它留在这里
To keep it here?
这不足以控制它的魔法
This wasn't enough to hold its magic,
但应该能把图腾关在这里面
but it should be able to contain the Totem physically.
我找到了那位科学家
I found the scientist.
碧翠斯·拉博士
Dr. Beatrice Lahr.
她在攻克闪电项目
She was working on Project Bolt,
科技博物馆
实验室通行证
拉尔博士
尝试利用闪电能量
an attempt to harness lightning energy...
但她今早失去了资金
until she lost her funding this morning.
肯定是她
It has to be her.
我还分♥析♥了风暴中心
I've also dialed in on the epicenter of the storm.
就在高塔之上
It's right above the Tower.
不 布莱尼 差得还远呢
No, Brainy, it's not. It's not even close.
这是你今天第四次算错了
That's your fourth miscalculation today.
布莱尼 你每天都给出了精准的计算
Brainy! You give us flawless calculations every day.
你偶尔犯错也没事
You're allowed to make mistakes from time to time.
不 不是这样
No, he's not.
你受到了图腾的影响
You've been affected by the Totem.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
慧核星人唯一没有勇气做的事情是什么
What's the one thing a Coluan doesn't have the courage to do?
计算出错
Be wrong in his calculations.
那我整天一直在瞎算吗
Have I just spent all day guesstimating?
你有了勇气我很高兴 但我们需要计划
I appreciate your newfound courage, but we need to have a plan.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
艾丽克斯呢
Where's Alex?
她肯定是冲出去了
She must have rushed out.
是她会做出来的事
That is just like her.
总是先考虑别人再考虑自己
Always thinking of others before herself.
我确认了风暴中心的位置
I've located the epicenter of the storm.
在向海滨聚集
It's clustering over the waterfront.
我们走
Let's go.
希望我们能在那儿找到拉博士和艾丽克斯
Hopefully, we can find Dr. Lahr and Alex there.
起作用了
It's working.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
拉博士
Dr. Lahr!
你这样整个城市都会触电
You're going to electrocute this whole city.
你说话真像我的前搭档
You sound just like my ex-partner,
我要证明你们都是错的
and I will prove you both wrong.
告诉我们如何停止风暴
Tell us how to stop the storm.
你毁了我的毕生工作
You just ruined my life's work!
真不爽
Bummer.
我知道你很沮丧
Look, I feel your frustration.
你想聊一聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
超女 最后一次袭击的能量是800兆焦
Supergirl, that last strike was 800 megajoules.
照这样 几分钟后整个港口和附近的人
At this rate, we're minutes away from a strike that could electrify
都会在下一次袭击中被电击
the whole harbor and anyone nearby.
莉娜 释放图腾
Lena, release the Totem.
你还是能通过考验
You can still pass the test.
但如果我失败了 情况会更糟
But if I fail, it will get worse.
我需要队伍的力量 我需要拉博士帮忙
I need my team functional. I need Dr. Lahr helpful.
除非修复图腾 否则这些都无法实现
And none of that will happen unless the Totem was restored.
情况不妙啊
That can't be good.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我只是想证明我可以驾驭闪电
I just had to prove I could harness lightning.
但我给风暴注入了能量后
But now that I've supercharged this storm,
它一直在增长
it'll just keep growing.
肯定有办法阻止风暴
There's got to be some way we can stop it.
如果有负离子发生器
... If we had a negative ionizer,
或许可以防止风暴变大
that might prevent the storm from getting bigger.
哨兵 士兵之手可以变出发生器
Sentinel, the hand of the soldier can morph into that.
小心
Be careful.
别担心 有我在
Don't worry, I've got her back.
莉娜说你需要帮助
Lena said you needed backup.
感谢你的出现 守护者
Glad you're here, Guardian.
现在我们要对付剩下的云团
Now for the remaining cloud cluster.
布莱尼 如果超女在它周围旋转
Brainy, if Supergirl circles it, what's the probability
通过逆转来驱散它的可能性有多少
of creating an inverse function to disperse it?
以4马赫的速度 有87.6%的可能
At Mach 4? 87.6%.
如果我们俩和荣恩一起 可能性是多少
Well, what are the odds if you, me and J'onn doing together?
好主意 我这就来
Excellent thinking, I'm on my way.
好了 你在车里待着更安全
All right, you'll be safer in the van.
-在... -没错
- In the... - Yes.
这就叫团结协作
Now that's what I call teamwork.
是尼克斯丽
It was Nyxly.
不知道为什么
I don't know how,
我能感受到她的情绪
but I could feel her emotions.
获胜的喜悦 还有报仇的决心
She was triumphant, yet still vengeful.
不拿到下一个图腾不罢休
Determined more than ever to get her hands on the next Totem.
我没法解释
I couldn't begin to explain it,
但可能是因为图腾恢复后
but it is possible that restoring the Totem
你和尼克斯丽之间有了心灵连接
created a psychic connection between you and Nyxly.
我没有发现任何问题
I can't find anything wrong.
你的生命体征都是正常的
And your vitals are normal.
真的吗 她晕倒
Really? She just fainted
是因为跟五维生物之间有心灵连接
due to a psychic bond with Fifth Dimensional Imp.
没错
Exactly.
不管你和尼克斯丽之间发生了什么
So whatever's happening between you and Nyxly,
我们的机器都检测不出来
our monitors can't detect it.
所以尼克斯丽也能感觉到你吗
So do you think Nyxly senses you, too?
应该是
I think so.
我想 要与她对抗
And I think to fight her,
我需要用尽全部的力量 可能都还不够
I'm going to need every bit of power I can find, and then some.
以前的报道有什么问题吗
What's with all the old stories?
卢瑟洗♥脑♥半个世界
凯特科的威廉·戴受到枪击
这还是我第一次
This is actually the first time
读这篇文章 自从...
I've been able to read this article since...
伊芙·泰斯马克射伤你之后
Eve Tessmacher shot you.
其实我都快不记得事情怎么发生的了
Honestly, I almost didn't even remember how it happened,
我尘封了很多记忆
I buried so much.
我不愿再想起来了
I, um... just wanted to push past it.
今天因为某些原因
And then today for some reason,
我鼓起勇气再去面对这一切
I had the courage to get out there again.
我听说博物馆被偷的那件文物
Well, I heard that the artifact that was stolen from the museum
有某种诅咒
came with a sort of curse.
它使附近的人都变得更勇敢了
It made everyone in the area more courageous.
或许真的是诅咒
Maybe it was a curse,
但它让我第一次鼓起勇气
but it forced me to really face
面对我曾经历的一切
everything I had gone through for the first time
去重新经历它
and actually walk through it.
很好 威廉
That's great, Will.
是的 这回我能够重新出发了
Yeah. And this time I get back on the horse.
我听说你去报道犯罪集团了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表