剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
When I accessed the Totem's gauntlet at The Hague,
它说我需要激发希望
it said I needed to inspire a hope
要比太阳还久还亮
that burns longer and brighter than the sun.
但它没像上次那样给我头绪
But it didn't give me a starting point like last time,
我承担不了失败的代价
and I can't afford to try and fail.
我当时没有通过勇气考验
I mean, you saw how bad things got
你看到了事情变得有多糟糕
when I didn't pass the Courage gauntlet.
我一直努力为人们带来希望
I try to provide people with hope all the time.
我现在能做什么不同的事呢
What can I do differently now?
往好了想
On the bright side,
如果这是你和尼克斯丽之间的比赛
if it's a race between you and Nyxly
要为希望图腾提供希望
to provide hope for a Hope Totem,
我知道我该赌谁赢
I know where my money is going.
-埃斯梅还好吗 -还好
- Is Esme all right? - Uh, yeah.
她还好
Yeah, she's okay.
我让她模仿布莱尼 然后让她
I had her mimic Brainy, then I asked her
解答爱因斯坦相对论的慧核星版理论
to solve the Coluan equivalent of Einstein's theory of relativity,
但她计算起来有点吃力
but she got a little overwhelmed with the calculation,
所以停了下来
so we stopped.
你觉得你能给情绪低落的小女孩
Do you think maybe you could give a little hope to some little girl
一点希望吗
who's down in the dumps?
我知道她继续努力肯定能做到
I mean, I know if she just keeps trying, she's gonna get it.
我可以为她做任何事
For that little girl, anything.
聚则强
El mayara.
但我还是很累
But I'm still tired.
我知道你累了 埃斯梅 我知道
I know that you're tired, Esme, I do.
但我真觉得我们可以再试一次
But I really think if we try again
你一鼓作气
and you just push through,
你会对自己更加自信的 懂吗
you're gonna feel a lot better about yourself, okay?
然后你就不会感到无法驾驭自己的能力了
And then you won't feel so overwhelmed by your powers.
瞧 我甚至把超女带来给你模仿了
And so, look, I even brought you Supergirl to mimic.
她和你妹妹卡拉有相同的能力
She has the same powers as your sister Kara.
你们是同一个人吧
You're the same person, aren't you?
听着 埃斯梅 坐 坐
Listen, Esme. Sit down, sit down.
听着 不是所有人都能知道这件事
Listen, not everybody can know that.
懂吗 这是秘密
Okay? So that's a private matter
我们不会随便谈起 行吗
that we don't really talk about, all right?
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
不不不 当然没有 当然没有
No, no, no, no, no, no. Of course not, of course not.
既然你会经常见到卡拉
Now, since you're going to be seeing Kara...
我是说超女
Supergirl, a lot more,
我希望你能更适应她的能力
I want you to feel more comfortable around her powers.
行吗 你觉得怎样
All right, so what do you say?
你愿意试试吗
Will you give it a go?
行
Okay.
记住 埃斯梅
So remember, Esme,
我是外星人 和你一样
I'm an alien, just like you,
只不过我是氪星人
only I'm a Kryptonian,
氪星人的能力就是
and the thing about Kryptonians is we get our powers
被黄太阳照射时 比如在地球上
when there's a yellow sun around, like there is here on Earth.
我们可以飞 有热视线
We can fly, we have heat vision,
有些人觉得很可怕
which some people might think is scary,
但让我告诉你个秘密
but let me tell you a secret.
但其实在你想做一杯热巧时 这能力很趁手
It really comes in handy when you want to make a cup of hot chocolate.
我们还有超听力
We also have this thing called super hearing,
有时候会让人烦躁
which can get a little overwhelming,
但你得慢慢来
but you just have to take it slow.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try?
行 你闭上双眼
All right. Okay, I want you to close your eyes...
深吸一口气
take a big, deep breath...
仔细听艾丽克斯的心跳
and listen really closely to Alex's heartbeat.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
她的心跳很快
Yes, her heart is beating so fast.
好难受
Ow! That hurt!
没事 没事 没事
Hey, it's okay. You're okay, you're okay.
只是外面在施工 没事
It's just some construction outside. It's all right.
别分心 好吗 继续呼吸
Just don't let it distract you, okay? Just keep breathing...
寻找新事物
and search for something new.
-行吗 -行
- Okay? - Okay.
-你听到了吗 -是
- Do you hear that? - Yes.
那是蝴蝶震动翅膀的声音
That is the sound of a butterfly flapping its wings.
那是我的最爱
That's one of my favorites.
-那是什么 快停 -放松
- What was that? Make it stop. - Just relax.
好吗 我只是想让你更进一步
All right? I just want you to just push through
专注于你想听到的 行吗
and focus on what you want to hear, okay?
你得学会掌控这些能力
You really need to be able to control these powers.
而我觉得如果你努力一定会成功
And I feel like if you really try, you're gonna get it.
好吗
Okay?
很好 你做得不错
Okay, okay. You're doing great.
深呼吸 再试一次
Deep breath, try again.
你为什么让我听那个
Why did you make me listen to that?
你好可怕
You're horrible!
我去追她
I'll go after her.
看着你那样控制图腾的魔法感觉很美妙
It's beautiful, watching you control the Totem's magic that way.
是 但那还不够 对吧
Yes, but it's not quite enough, is it,
不足以通过希望图腾的考验
to pass the Hope Totem's gauntlet?
只要我能完全施展我的魔法
If only I had access to all of my magic,
我通过这项考验只要弹指一挥间
I can pass this gauntlet with the snap of my fingers.
当我被关起来时
You know, when I was locked up,
我总是在周一夜晚希望满满
I always found myself most hopeful on Monday nights.
因为周二要吃墨西哥卷饼
Because... Tuesdays meant tacos.
好吧
Right.
关键在于
The point is,
我无法赶在超女之前
I'm never going to complete the Hope gauntlet
完成希望考验
before Supergirl does.
希望是她的专长
Hope is her expertise.
不是我的
It's not mine.
我该让超女替我通过考验
I should let Supergirl pass the gauntlet for me.
我不明白
I'm not following.
如果我让她得到希望图腾
If I let her obtain the Hope Totem,
我能用手段从她那里拿到它还有人性图腾
I can barter it and the Humanity Totem from her.
只是需要把柄
I just need... leverage.
超级朋友揭示混乱背后的真♥相♥
威廉·戴
William Dey.
超级朋友揭示混乱背后的真♥相♥
卡兹尼亚很难抵御
Kaznia is merely defending itself
柯尔多·马提斯的入侵
against Corto Maltese's incursion!
"入侵"
"Incursion"?
我们才不是侵略者 他们才是
We are not the aggressors here! They are!
总统 总理 你们互相误解了
President, Prime Minister, you're misinterpreting one another.
再说谎 我们就要报复了
Keep lying and we will retaliate!
敢报复 就灭了你们
Retaliate and we'll finish you!
先生们 先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen. Gentlemen, gentlemen.
我觉得我们最好稍事休息
I think it's wise for us to take a brief recess.
半小时后再回来
Let's return in half an hour.
你说过能让他们冷静下来的
You said you'd be able to keep them calm.
我让他们冷静了
Yes, I did.
但我的心灵力量无法抵消使用在他们身上的魔法
But my psychic energy cannot undo the magic that's been used.
不幸的是 那种魔法的力量还在增强
And unfortunately, that magic is still growing.
这样吧
You know what?
如果你不能让他们冷静下来
If you can't calm them anymore,
为什么不直接解决他们的问题呢
why don't you just end run the problem?
让他们达成一致 签订协议
Just make them agree with each other and sign a treaty.
你是说给他们洗♥脑♥
You mean brainwash them?
国务卿 那可就是滥用超能力了
That, Secretary, is a great overreach of power.
你只不过是逼他们签订和平条约
You would only be pushing through the peace deal
要是没发生外星人攻击事件
I'm sure I would have brokered
我早就让他们这么做了
if that alien attack had never happened.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
事实上 你根本不知道你能做成这事
you do not, in fact, know you would have accomplished that.
给别人强加意志会造成无法弥补的后果
Imposing a will on others can lead to dire consequences.
自从超查部解体后
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表