剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我们正在与尼克斯丽赛跑
We're in a race against Nyxly
趁她利用七个图腾将我们消灭之前
to find seven Totems before she can use them
找到那些图腾
to wipe us out of existence.
勇气 人性 真♥相♥ 命运
Courage, Humanity, Truth, Destiny,
真爱 梦想和希望
Love, Dreams and Hope.
从尼克斯丽出现后
Since Nyxly arrived,
我做什么总是迟到一步
I feel like I have been one step behind on everything.
名为尼克斯丽的神秘外星人目前依然在逃
Mysterious alien known as Nyxly remains at large.
超级朋友为此做好准备了吗
Are the Super Friends prepared for this?
-你在说什么 -我辞职
- What are you talking about? - I quit.
超女毁掉了希望图腾
Supergirl just destroyed the Hope Totem.
万能石图腾再也不可能集齐了
Now the AllStone will never be whole.
-你是谁 -你成功的关键
- What are you? - The key to your success.
你是我成功的关键
You're the key to my success?
没错
That's right.
好了 全副武装 一切就绪
There you go. All-in-one and in working order.
而且 我还会帮你拿到万能石
Also, I'm going to help you get the AllStone.
得了吧
Right.
打扮得一副银行家派头的男人
A man dressed like a fancy banker
要帮我收集七个魔法图腾
is going to help me collect seven magical Totems,
而且其中一个已经被摧毁了
one of which has already been destroyed, by the way.
谢谢你为我提供了这套战衣 不过
Yeah, thanks for the assist with the suit, but
我用不着你帮
I'm good.
你自己未来的意识
Your own future consciousness
用梦想图腾把我显现在这里
used the Dream Totem to manifest me here.
你肯定会相信你自己对我的看法吧
Surely, you trust your own opinion of me.
很好
Good.
现在 冒着违反时间旅行规则的风险
Now, at the risk of breaking the rules of time travel,
你需要知道我也来自未来
you need to know that I am also from the future.
严格来说
Well, technically,
-我之前所处的时代 -这也太无聊了
I'm from this time-- - This is terribly boring.
但在那个未来 我们俩是伴侣
But in that future, you and I are partners.
还是非常要好的朋友
And very good friends.
我根本没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
你有一个朋友 那就是我
You have one friend. Me.
我们俩是宇宙中最强大的两个存在
And together, we're two of the most powerful beings in the universe.
这话听着像是我拿到了万能石
That sounds like I got the AllStone then.
是的
You did.
但你没有使用正确的手段
But you didn't do it in the right way.
结果酿就了大错
And that turned out to be a grave mistake.
致命的错误
As in fatal.
-我死了吗 -但你很幸运
- I died? - But lucky for you,
我在你身边
I was there.
我保留了你的意识 并回到这里
I preserved your consciousness and came back here
帮助你这次取得成功 使你立于不败之地
to help you succeed this time in a way that will make you invincible.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
莱克斯·卢瑟怎么来了
What is Lex Luthor doing here?
你是莱克斯·卢瑟
You're Lex Luthor,
那个把超女送到幻影区的疯子
the madman who sent Supergirl to the Phantom Zone.
那是我最大的成就之一
That was some of my best work.
你知道我最厌恶什么吗
Do you know what I really, really loathe?
把女人送到幻影区的男人
Men who send women to Phantom Zone.
我很清楚你是什么人 莱克斯·卢瑟
I know exactly what you are, Lex Luthor.
我这辈子都要和你这样的男人打交道
I've had to deal with men like you my entire life.
傲慢 自恋 善于摆布别人
Arrogant, narcissistic, manipulative.
我可以向你保证 我们现在和将来都不会成为朋友
I can assure you we are not and we will never be friends.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
没有你 凯特科会大不一样的
CatCo's not gonna be the same without you.
记者的身份是刻在你骨子里的东西
Being a journalist is part of who you are.
我知道 但是尼克斯丽仍然逍遥法外
I know, but with Nyxly still out there,
我需要保持专注
I need to stay focused.
她是我们有史以来面临的最大威胁
She is the biggest threat we have ever faced,
我们没有理由总是落后一步
and there's no reason for us to always be one step behind.
我想把尼克斯丽引出来 让她猝不及防
I want to draw Nyxly out and catch her off guard.
我喜欢这个主意 我们要怎么做
I like it. How do we do it?
我们有一项计划
We have a plan.
尼娅 莉娜 凯莉 我们去实验室
Nia, Lena, Kelly, to the lab.
我需要你帮助我制定解除武装的策略
And I could use your help on disarming strategies.
好的
Sure.
天哪 你们俩在这里真是太好了
Oh, gosh, I'm so glad you two are here.
凯莉在吗
Is Kelly around?
她刚和布莱尼去了实验室 怎么 有什么事吗
She just went to the lab with Brainy. Why? What's up?
我也不知道 也许是因为这个东西到了
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because this came in.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
太漂亮了 她会喜欢的
It's beautiful. She's gonna love it.
我忘了 明天晚上是大日子 对吗
Uh, I forgot. Tomorrow night's the big night, right?
对 明晚是我知道
Yes, it is the anniversary of
自己爱上凯莉的那一刻的周年纪念
the moment that I knew I was in love with Kelly.
我好喜欢这个故事 快讲 快讲
Oh, I love this story. Tell it, tell it.
好吧 我们在阿尔酒吧 大家都在争论
Okay. Okay. So we're at Al's and everybody's there arguing about
史上最强的电影反派是谁
the greatest movie villain of all time.
-她和我同时说了 -汉斯·格鲁伯
- And she and I both say at the same time-- - Hans Gruber.
是的
Yes.
谁知道阿尔酒吧这么浪漫呢
Who knew Al's bar was so romantic?
是啊 而且在我布置好之后 它会更加浪漫
Yeah, and it's going to be even more so after I set it up.
我想在我们同坐的桌面上铺上玫瑰花瓣
I'm thinking rose petals on the tabletop that we shared,
再摆上许多蜡烛 我们可能会违反消防法规
and so many candles, we'll probably break the fire code.
我和埃斯梅现在要把所有用品送到阿尔酒吧
Esme and I gonna take all the supplies there to Al's now,
这样明天布置起来就容易了
so that it's easy to set up tomorrow.
不过 听着 我不会离队太久
But, um, listen, I won't be gone long,
所以我可以回来帮忙对付尼克斯丽
so I can be back to help with Nyxly.
去吧 去吧 我们准备好后会告诉你的
Go, go. We will let you know when we're ready.
-走吧 快去吧 -好的 好的
- Just go. Get out of here. - Okay, okay, okay.
等我们为尼克斯丽准备好陷阱 我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when we've got our trap ready for Nyxly.
好了 埃斯梅 瞧啊 这就是阿尔酒吧
All right, Esme, look at this. This is Al's.
这里拥有全银河系最棒的卡拉OK之夜
This is home to the best karaoke night in the galaxy.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
只要他们有马苏里拉奶酪棒就行
As long as they have mozzarella sticks.
他们有的
They do.
阿尔
Hey, Al!
你们拿着这么多东西是要去哪儿啊
Hey, where you guys going with all this stuff?
我过来送一些明晚要用的东西
Oh. Uh, I was just dropping off some supplies for tomorrow night.
我策划了一场浪漫的惊喜
I have kind of a romantic evening planned.
艾丽克斯 你提前打个电♥话♥过来就好了
Oh, Alex, I wish you'd called ahead.
我们明晚被包场了
We're booked for a private event.
包场了
You're booked?
这里从来没被包过场
This place has never been booked.
早知道能包场的话 我肯定先预订了
If I had known that you could be booked, I would have done that.
你要是想改天的话 我可以...
If you want to make it another night, I can easily--
这事没法改天
They can't do it another night.
必须是艾丽克斯
It has to be the night
发现凯莉是她此生挚爱的那一晚
Alex realized Kelly was the love of her life.
你难道不相信真爱吗 阿尔
Don't you believe in love, Al?
实在对不起 伙计们
I'm really sorry, guys.
我没法答应你
I can't do it.
卢瑟府邸
我好想你 老大
Oh, I missed you, boss.
尼克斯丽怎么就不能这么热情地接待我
Now, why couldn't Nyxly have given me that kind of reception?
她拒绝了你又怎样呢
So what if she rejected you?
你可是莱克斯·卢瑟 而且你来得正是时候
You're Lex Luthor. And your timing couldn't be better.
卢瑟公♥司♥这一季的收益很高
Luthor Corp's returns are through the roof this quarter.
你妈给了我一个董事会席位
Your mom gave me a board seat.
而且你离开前把一切都安排妥当了
And the way you left everything covered,
大概只有我自己发现你不见了
I think I'm the only one who noticed you were gone.
我想说的是 你不需要那个五维生物
My point is, you don't need that imp.
那个五维生物的价值在于
See, the thing about that imp is
她是我唯一想要的人
she's the only thing I want.
尼克斯丽是我的此生挚爱
Nyxly is the love of my life.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我懂 我竟然还能爱上别人
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表