剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那么 你们现在有什么行动
So, what're you guys working on now?
是纳西姆的飞船 在城市上空
It's Naxim's ship. It's over the city.
尼克斯丽
Nyxly.
混合格斗大会
小孩
Hey, kid.
在我第一场大赛之前我也很害怕
I was frightened before my first big match too.
-我不害怕 -承认恐惧并不羞耻 伙计
- I'm not frightened. - No shame in fear, bro.
最重要的是人心合一
Most important is to become one with your humanity.
你什么人 武僧吗
What are you? Some kind of monk?
不是
No.
但是我与他们一同学习过
But I studied with 'em.
佛祖曾在这木材的树下坐过
The Buddha once sat under a tree made of this wood.
卖♥♥我的人发过誓 能让我集中精神
The vendor swore, dude. It keeps me focused.
你不知道你手里拿的是什么
You have no idea what you're holding in your hand,
对不对 肌肉男
do you, muscle boy?
那是能够解开
That is one of the seven keys
宇宙全部力量的七把钥匙之一
to unlocking all the power of the universe.
而你就只是揣在全是汗水的兜里
And you've just been carrying it around in your sweaty pocket
和零钱与糖果放在一起
with loose change and unwrapped candies.
把它给我
Give it to me.
现在
Now.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
图腾只赋予准备好的人
The Totem can belong only to one of ready heart.
是你吗
Is that you?
-是的 -不要滥用
- Yes. - Then use it wisely.
就这个吗
That's it?
不需要护手什么的
There's no... gauntlet?
那好吧
All right then.
米奇 现在
Mitch, now.
荣恩 我需要后援
J'onn, I'm gonna need backup.
派出所有人 谁都行 快点
Send everyone. Send anyone. And hurry.
纳市发生暴♥乱♥
警♥察♥告知居民
Police are warning the public
远离混乱爆发的市中心
to stay away from midtown as chaos has erupted...
荣恩留在体育馆那里控制局势
J'onn stayed back at the arena to get things under control.
-哨兵和守护者也去了 -发生了什么
- Sentinel and Guardian did too. - What happened exactly?
尼克斯丽拿到了另一个图腾
Nyxly got ahold of another Totem
然后随手就激活了它
and activated it like it was nothing.
之后 之后她就用图腾
And then... And then, she used it.
腐化了人们 但没变得冷漠无情
And it turned people depraved, but not cold or unfeeling.
他们倒是很欢快
But they're actually gleeful.
他们在打♥砸♥抢♥中寻乐
They're taking joy in theft and violence and destruction.
人性充满着同情与怜悯
Humanity is everything we think of as compassion and empathy.
那就是尼克斯丽从受害者身上抽取的
Exactly the things that Nyxly drained from her victims.
所以尼克斯丽拿到的应该是人性图腾
So the Humanity Totem is probably the one Nyxly got.
已经有上万人在体育馆附近
There had to have been at least 10,000 people
受到冲击
in the blast radius of the arena.
好在似乎只影响了几百人
But luckily, it seems to have only affected a couple hundred.
接入纳市警局的通讯系统
Patching into the NCPD's CompStat technology,
我们可以实时追踪犯罪事件
we can track real-time crime incidents
以蓝色圆点显示
represented by the blue dots.
没什么好吃惊的 我也有脑子
Well, don't look so surprised. I'm smart too.
你们就是在炫耀
You guys are just showoffs.
你在你妈妈的书里有发现吗
Did you find anything in your mom's book?
有一个咒语
Yeah, there is this one spell.
失而复得咒
It's "finding which was lost."
如果我没理解错我母亲的咒语
Which, if I understand my mother's writings correctly,
利用人性图腾释放的能量来找到它
uses the discharged energy from the Humanity Totem to track it.
找到图腾 就能找到尼克斯丽
So we find the Totem, we find Nyxly.
就像是归航信标
Like a homing beacon.
莉娜 太好了 你能施咒吗
Lena, this is great. Can you do it?
虽然有点先进
It's a bit advanced,
但我们实验室早就有所准备
but we've been readying the lab.
尼克斯丽使用图腾约九米之内的空气
The air within 30 feet of where Nyxly used the Totem
会变得极度离子化
would have been hyper-ionized.
我只需要那种粒子的样本就行了
I just need a sample of the particles.
我马上去弄
I'm on it.
看到没 也许你在魔法中还是能找到科学的
See? Maybe you can find science in the magic after all.
我们能聊两句吗
Could we talk a minute?
-艾丽克斯找你了吗 -嗯
- So, Alex caught you up? - Yeah.
只想报仇的五维生物
A revenge-obsessed imp
一心只想获取多次元图腾
hell-bent on acquiring interdimensional Totems
图腾能摧毁宇宙 这个生物就在地球上
capable of wreaking universal destruction is here on Earth,
而且莉娜·卢瑟还会魔法
and Lena Luthor has magical abilities.
这对纳市来说是家常便饭
Just another Tuesday in National City.
这个尼克斯丽不同于大家之前所遇到的情况
This Nyxly is unlike anything the public has faced before.
过去几周的威胁和离奇事件
The threats and strange events of the past few weeks
全都是因她而起对吧
are because of her, aren't they?
人们有权知道他们要面对的是什么样的人和事
The people deserve to know who and what they're up against.
有很多事你可以报道
There are so many other things you could write about,
比如我们如何携手合作 或是保护人们安全
like how we work together or keep people safe.
报道尼克斯丽的大名就是为了安全
Naming Nyxly is about safety.
保密只会造成更大的伤害
Keeping this a secret will only cause more harm.
尼克斯丽不知道我们现在有莉娜
Nyxly doesn't know we have Lena right now,
不知道我们有魔法
that we have magic.
如果你报道这些 报道我们在做的事
So if you write about this and what we're doing,
尼克斯丽就会想办法阻止我们
Nyxly could find a way to stop us.
但如果你报道这个
But if you write about this
而不报道我们在做的事
and don't write about what we're doing,
看起来像是我们要输了
it'll look like we're losing,
那样会引起民众恐慌
and that will cause people to panic.
所以你唯一能做的就是完全不报道尼克斯丽
So your only move is to not write about Nyxly at all.
你会成为一名优秀的记者的
You'd make a good reporter.
救命 救救我
Help! Please help!
使命在召唤
Duty screams.
你去探望那个小女孩怎么样了
How did that home check go with that little girl...
埃斯梅吗
Esme?
-很好 -我很开心
- It was great. - I'm so glad.
我知道你担心她
I know you were worried about her.
看来她会得到一个美满结局
Looks like she's gonna get her happy ending.
她做了这个送给我表示感谢
And she made me this as a thank you.
躲得漂亮 手链也很漂亮
Nice move. And nice bracelet.
哨兵 守护者
Sentinel, Guardian.
纳市警局后方需要援助
NCPD needs help at 6 o'clock.
令人费解的混乱中心似乎是
"The epicenter of the inexplicable chaos seems to be...
伯内特体育馆
Burnett Arena."
凯特科
等等 那是我的报道
Wait, that's my story.
我现在正在写
I'm literally writing it right now.
你黑了我的电脑吗
Have you hacked my computer?
卡拉和其他人已经去报道混乱了
Kara and others are already covering the chaos.
你却和超级朋友在一起
You are embedded with the Super Friends.
你要从他们那里下手
You need to play up that angle.
他们对事发经过了解多少
What do they know about what's happening,
他们什么时候发现的 谁是始作俑者
when did they find out, and who is responsible for it?
有些事情我不能报道
There are certain things I'm not able to report on.
至少现在还不行
At least not yet.
揭露卡兹尼亚BX毒气丑闻的记者可是你
You're the reporter who broke open the BX gas scandal in Kaznia.
如果你当时也畏首畏尾 也没有这篇报道了
And you didn't do it by pussyfooting around the story.
你有事瞒着我 先把名字告诉我
You're holding out on me. Start naming names.
超级朋友是我的消息来源
The Super Friends are my sources.
我刚刚赢得了他们的信任
I've only just gained their trust.
立刻毁掉这份信任
It isn't in my interest
对我或凯特科杂♥志♥都没有好处
or CatCo's interest to burn them right away.
我和他们在一起越久 对他们越了解
The longer I embed with them, the more I learn,
最后的报道就会更精彩
the better the eventual story would be.
我知道是怎么回事了
I see what is happening.
他们让你感觉很受欢迎
They're making you feel welcome,
带你四处转 炫耀他们的小装备
showing you around, showing off their gadgets,
让你觉得自己是他们的一员
making you feel like you're one of them.
-但你并不是 -我知道我不是他们的一员
- But you are not. - I know I'm not one of them.
那就好 因为他们也许是超级朋友
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表