剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们会把它打造成凯特科版本的《奥普拉与皇室》
We'll hype it as our version of Oprah and the Royals.
"卡拉·丹弗斯与国家首脑"
"Kara Danvers and the heads of state."
然后在各大平台播放
We'll put it on all the platforms.
我们的海外市场会崛地而起
Our foreign markets will boom.
行吧 但我还是觉得你没明白我的意思
Okay, but I-I really think you're not getting this.
我当然懂你 明天在市政中心
Oh, but I am. Tomorrow at the Civic Center,
我们大家都会去支持你的节目
we will have a full crew to support your broadcast.
在这之前如果你有什么需要 尽管找我
Anything you need before then, you let me know.
-好 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
克里平大学 沃特森大厅
M·里维博士
好了 里维博士
All right, Doctor Revee.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Let's see what you can tell me.
梅芙
Maeve?
你跟踪我到这来了
You tracked me down?
省省吧
Don't flatter yourself.
我不知道那是你
I didn't know it was you.
改名字就是为了这个
The name change made sure of that.
是梦指引我到这来的
A dream led me here.
既然你来了
Well, since you're here...
我一直在想咱俩之间的事
I've been thinking about things and...
我欠你一句抱歉
Look, I owe you an apology.
我在妈妈葬礼上对你说的那些话
What I said to you at Mom's funeral
别说了
Don't.
我来不是为了讨论这个的
I'm not here to talk about that.
那个梦告诉我 这里有东西
My dream showed me that something here
会指引我找到五维次元的梦想图腾
would lead me to the Fifth-Dimensional Totem of Dreaming.
梦想图腾
The Dream Totem?
-它是真的吗 -你对它有何了解
- It's real? - What do you know about it?
据说它是来自另一个维度的圣物
Allegedly, it's a relic from another dimension
会赋予拥有者使美梦成真的能力
that can bestow Dream power to whoever wields it.
你知道它在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
应该在梦境王国里吧
It's in the Dream Realm, supposedly.
可你为什么要找它
But why are you looking for it?
我必须赶在尼克斯丽之前找到它
The fate of the universe depends on me finding it
这关乎整个宇宙的存亡
before Nyxly does.
我需要你把你知道的全盘托出
I need you to tell me everything that you know about this.
是吗
Really?
这就像是我让你告诉我
Yeah, that's like me asking you
所有你知道的关于新闻业的事情
to tell me everything you know about journalism.
好吧 有什么书需要我看吗
Okay. Is there a book I could read?
当然有
Sure.
就在这
Right here.
太棒了
Great.
哪一本
Which one?
全部
All of them.
有生之年没见过看视频比你还快的
I think that is the fastest I've ever seen anyone watch a video.
当然 这可是1.5倍速
Yeah, it's 1.5 speed.
习惯就好了
It gets easier to follow once you're used to it.
-有事吗 -我听说了你的独家新闻
- What's up? - Well, I heard about your scoop
我想做你在模拟采访时的搭档
and I wanted to offer my services as a partner for mock interviews.
在伦敦时 我是时代周刊报道卡兹尼亚的主要记者
Back in London, I was The Time's point man on Kaznia,
我还写过一篇揭露
but I also did a big piece
柯尔多·马提斯腐♥败♥问题的文章
on the corruption in Corto Maltese.
好的 那再好不过了
Yeah, that'd be great.
我会尽我所能
And I will take you up on
让你多参加采访的
as many practice interviews as I can get.
紧急情况 尼克斯丽现在纳欣诺市睡眠实验室
今天下午再开始
Starting this afternoon.
因为现在我要出去调查了
Because right now I'm researching.
这是采访的主要原则
That is the cardinal rule of interviewing.
调查 调查 调查
Research, research, research.
好吧
Right.
纳欣诺市梦境研究所
一个睡觉的人
What does a sleeping man
和我拿到梦想图腾有什么关系
have to do with me getting the Dream Totem?
帕沃尼医生发明了一种能进入梦境的机器
Dr. Pavoni has created a machine to get into the Dream Realm.
只要你进入这台机器
All you need to do is access the machine
你就能用这些护手进入梦境
and you can use the gauntlet to access the Dream Realm.
好吧
All right.
罪恶永无休止 尼克斯丽
No rest for the wicked, Nyxly.
使用护手
Use the gauntlet.
使用你的梦境能量手来制♥造♥传送门
Now use your Dream energy hand to create the portal.
进入梦境传送门
Get into the Dream portal.
听到没 似乎有东西要出来了
Hear that? Sounds like something's coming.
尼克斯丽不见了
Nyxly's gone.
超女 荣恩 布莱尼刚刚和我们说了
Supergirl, J'onn. Brainy just updated us.
你们在追逐噩梦怪物吗
You're chasing a "Nightmare monster?"
是的 它去了核电站方向
Yes, and it's headed toward a nuclear plant.
现在调出坐标
Bringing up the coordinates now.
如果它攻击核电站 核心受到破坏
If it attacks the plant and the core is compromised,
整个区域都会暴露在辐射中
that entire area will be exposed to radiation.
荣恩 你能让怪物安静下来吗
J'onn, can you calm the creature?
我没法让它停下
Nothing I can do is stopping it.
它快到达核电站了
It's almost at the power plant.
莉娜 你母亲的咒语书里有办法吗
Lena, what about something from your mother's book of spells?
魔法不是这么用的
Magic doesn't work that way.
那是一个过程 而且我还在学习中
It's a process and I'm still learning.
我可以试试一些老方法
I could try something old-school.
莱克斯还在超查部时
When Lex was at the DEO,
他发明了一种星载力场
he developed a satellite-based force field
可以把整座城市用墙围起来
that could wall off an entire city.
如果我能绕过卫星的安保系统
If I could bypass the satellite's security
把梦想者的适配器重新转接到信♥号♥♥上
and re-route Dreamer's adaptors to the feed,
我能造一个穹顶
I could put up a dome
就连怪物也出不去
that not even that creature could get through.
但半个城市的人就会和那东西困在一起
Okay, but that'll trap that thing in with half the city.
我们有得选吗
Do we have a choice?
超女你说呢
Supergirl?
行动
Do it!
启动力场
我们成功了 困住它了
We did it. We trapped it.
但它现在隐形了
But now it's invisible.
特尔斐的米诺斯圣人表明
Writings on the Minoan Oracle of Delphi
梦想图腾曾安置在他们的主神殿里
suggest the Dream Totem was housed in their main temple.
公元前1100年多里安人入侵时
When the Dorians invaded in 1100 BC,
圣人把图腾藏在她认为最安全的地方
the Oracle hid the Totem in the safest place she could think of.
梦境里
Dream Realm.
上面有没有说
Is there anything in there
梦想图腾有可能放在哪里吗
that says what the Dream Totems might be?
没看到
None that I'm seeing.
但既然图腾是米诺斯人安置的
But since the Totem was housed by the Minoans,
护手也许已经由一种迷宫所取代了
the gauntlet may have been replaced with a kind of maze.
我们很幸运
Lucky for us,
我妈妈很着迷于地球文化
Mom was infatuated with how Earth's cultures
如何描绘梦境
depicted the Dream Realms.
所以她发现了这个
Which led her to uncover this.
这是一副中世纪的挂毯
It's a medieval tapestry
是圣人最初的指示
the Oracle's original instructions.
据说 破解的人必须拥有纯洁心灵
Allegedly, it can be deciphered only by one of pure heart,
头脑和远见
mind and sight.
这些你全都明白吗
And you understand all this?
我一辈子都在研究这些
I've been studying these things my whole life.
就像这个
Like this.
这是纳尔托尔纯洁的象征
It's a Naltorian symbol for purity.
和这个一样
Same as this.
你是从哪得来的
Where'd you get it?
我妈给我的
Mom.
她说这能帮我照亮我的梦境
She said it would help light up my dreams
就和大家以前认为我是梦想者时一样
back when everyone thought I'd be the Dreamer.
虽然它没有做到这一点
It didn't do that,
但是它确实激发了我对这一切的兴趣
but it did help spark my interest in all of this.
肯定很好
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表