剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
再加上一点情感上的脆弱
That and a modicum of emotional vulnerability.
我跟卡拉在一起的时候 我觉得我能做任何事
When I'm with Kara, I feel like... like I could do anything.
看来
Well...
你的积极态度很有吸引力
It appears your positivity is catchy.
真棒
Nice.
-我得去... -不用担心
- Well, I gotta get to my, um... - Ah, not to fear.
剩下的几分钟我会待在这里
I shall stay here for the remaining minutes
等待它完成打印
to complete fabrication.
我不确定 伙计 按照这个速度
I don't know, man. With that print rate,
完成你的作品看来还需要几个小时
your fab looks like it's gonna take remaining hours.
但是 别担心
But, um... don't worry.
我会回来吃午饭
I'll be back for lunch.
打印中
记得别开门
Just don't open the door.
也别做类似的事情
Or anything like that.
不 佩里 我现在还没有要交的文章
No, Perry, I don't have anything to send yet,
因为我来这里还不到24小时
because I've been here less than 24 hours.
是的 我知道这件事超出了八卦栏目的范围
Yes, I am aware this is outside the purview of my gossip column,
但正如我们讨论的那样 我想做真正的新闻
but as discussed, I want to do real news.
据我调查 我相信在这个镇上所谓的奇迹背后
Based on my research, I believe there is some superbeing
有某种超能力者
behind the so-called miracles in this town.
我要去找到这个人 为其命名 然后
I'm going to find this being, name them, and then,
做一篇专题报道
do a story on them
把露易丝·莱恩挤到分类广♥告♥版去
that will blow Lois Lane into the classified section.
现在 我先失陪了 我有个采访
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an interview...
米德维尔大学
只要我能找到被采访者
as soon as I find someone to talk to.
伊莉莎·丹弗斯
打扰一下 丹弗斯教授
Excuse me, Professor Danvers.
我是C·J·格兰特 来自《星球日报》
CJ Grant, Daily Planet.
我正在调查一些事件 它们促使这地方
I'm looking into some of the events that have inspired
被命名为"美国最幸运的小镇"
this place to be named "The luckiest town in America."
很显然 六个月以前
Apparently, six months ago,
这里便发生了此类现象
one of these phenomenons happened here.
没错 附近的建筑导致了这根柱子的倒塌
Yes, nearby construction caused this column to dislodge
并且差点砸到一群学生
and nearly crash onto a group of students.
但是在此之前
But before it could,
这根柱子似乎飞回了原位 救了所有人
the column seemingly flew back into place, saving everyone.
-这真不可思议 -的确
- Wow, that is amazing. - Mm-hmm.
当然了 那只是传言 而我想知道的是真♥相♥
Well, that's the legend. What I want is the truth.
作为教授 丹弗斯博士 你一定听说了些什么
As a professor, Dr. Danvers, you must have heard something.
你的学生也能加入我们
Your students can chime in, too.
实际上 我的学生们
Oh, actually, um, my students
有一个很大的项目要做
have just a big, big project to get to.
没错
Oh, right.
不过我可以提供一些信息
Still, still, I can say a few words.
我相信我们需要看清现实
Uh, I believe that we need to look at the facts,
事实证明 米德维尔没有什么事情
and the facts here, suggest that nothing in Midvale
是值得去挖掘的
is worth finding.
完全没有
Absolutely nothing.
我每次用这些机器总是出状况
Every time I try to use one of these things...
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
快出来
Come on!
简直完美
That is perfect.
你正好可以做我们合唱团的男高音
You are the tenor our Glee Club needs!
立刻跟我来
Come with me, now.
除非你还有其他课要上 我可以送你过去
Unless there is another class that I can escort you to?
糟糕
Sprock.
在这里
There it is.
-锁住了 -拿着
- It's locked. - Here.
布兰登
Brandon!
-肯尼 -布兰登
- Kenny. - Brandon!
伙计 你这是...
Dude! Wha--
-怎么了 兄弟 -你跑哪去了
- What's up, my dude? - Where have you been?
我一直在找你
I have been searching for you.
我们不是说好要保持低调吗
I thought we were keeping a low profile.
有几个重要事件破坏了我们的计划
Key events sidelined that goal.
我离开创客实验室去找吃的
I left our STEM lab in search of sustenance
马上就被一位合唱团老师给招募了
and immediately got conscripted by a Glee Club Spartan chief.
为了保住我的学生身份 我答应了她
Needing to preserve my student cover, I agreed.
但这又间接导致我加入了你们的数学♥联♥盟
But that led me to getting recruited by your math league,
戏剧协会 还有克里普克教练的棒球队
drama guild and... Coach Kripkey...
他急需一名可以左右开弓的击球手
who's desperately in need of someone who can switch hit.
你这曝光量可真够大的
Wow, that is a lot of exposure.
是 鉴于我的身份 这的确是一次冒险的尝试
Yes and, given my status, a risky venture,
但却很有必要
but necessary
因为这样可以避免不必要的关注
in order to avoid unwanted attention,
或更糟糕的后果 被戈姆利老师中午留堂
or worse, a.m. detention with Mrs. Gormley.
但是 我不得不说 这给了我启示
But still, I have to say, it has been a revelation.
你熟悉压力这种情绪吗
Are you familiar with the emotion of stress?
我现在就能感到压力
I'm... I'm kind of feeling it right now.
我一直在与这种情绪作斗争
Well, I have been struggling with the emotion,
然而 我一直认为
and yet, I have been under the impression
我仅有的选择是要不要通过吃东西来减压
that my only options were to stress eat or not to stress eat.
而现在 多亏了你们学校
But now, thanks to your school,
我找到了许多减压方式
I see a cornucopia of approaches.
数学♥联♥盟的人在解题 戏剧社的人在独白
Math leaguers factor, drama clubbers soliloquize,
而棒球运动员在打球
and baseballers hit.
老兄 这真是太棒了
Dude, that is fantastic.
但既然你已经见识了这一切
But now that you've seen all that,
你现在要离开这里吗
do you, uh... do you maybe want to get out of here?
因为如果被艾丽克斯发现了 她会翻脸的
Because if Alex finds out, she's going to flip.
那倒是
True.
好吧 可我要怎么溜出去
Okay. But how do I exfiltrate?
我是克里普克教练的队员
I am a vassal of Coach Kripkey.
你就说你不舒服
You just say you're not feeling well
你得去医务室
and you got to go to the nurse.
好的 没错
Oh. Okay, yes.
这又是一个应对诡计的妙招 我喜欢
Another method of coping chicanery. Yes, I love it.
-好的 我这就去办 -很好
- Okay, okay. I will do it... - Good.
不过先等我再打一记平飞球
...after one more line drive.
那个记者没有具体提到我吗
So... the reporter didn't say anything about me specifically?
没有 但她给我的感觉是她相信我
No, but she gave me a feeling like she believed me,
但如果我们走错一步 她就会扑过来
but if we make a misstep, she's gonna pounce faster than--
那个人差点撞上我们
That guy almost killed us!
是啊 而且他的卡车载满了汽油
Yeah, and his truck is full of gas.
谁会这么开车
Who drives like that?
没有人
No one.
那辆卡车上没有司机
In that truck, no one's at the wheel.
人车控制同步
也许你应该放慢卡车的速度 老大
Hey, maybe you should slow down the truck, boss.
这样可以让氪星人暴露自己
This is how you get a Kryptonian to reveal themselves.
只需要故意酿造一场灾难
Simply set the stage for disaster,
他们就会情不自禁地去阻止它
and they can't help but try and stop it.
我们不可能追上那辆卡车的
We'll never catch up to that truck.
限速60公里/小时
-交给我 -卡拉 不要
- I've got it. - Kara, no!
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
这个落后的地方肯定有不为人知的故事
There's got to be some story in this backwater.
这不正常
It's not normal.
刹车不灵
Oh, the... the brakes don't work.
换档也坏了
Gear shift, either.
前面有一辆大巴 我们必须马上停下来
There's a bus straight ahead. We have to stop this now!
轮子 用你的冷冻气息吹向后车轴
The wheels. Use your freeze breath on the back axle.
飞船高度调整至150米
Ship's altitude moving to 500 feet.
物种确认
Species confirmed.
有一个氪星人和一个纳尔托尔人
We have a Kryptonian and a Naltorian.
好极了
Excellent.
保持航向
Stay the course!
炮弹发射倒计时 五 四
Gun blast in five, four...
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
你没有保持航向 绕回去
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表