剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
真是很难令人相信
coming from a man who once burned down part of a children's hospital.
确实
Touche.
要是你不愿意透露埃斯梅的行踪
So if you won't snitch on Esme's whereabouts,
那告诉我图腾在哪
how about the Totems?
你的新伙伴们让你进入他们的秘密藏身地了吗
Did your new pals let you in on their secret hiding place?
你可是天才
You're the genius.
你自己去查啊
You figure it out.
你好大的胆子 敢公开我的日记
You really had a lot of guts publishing my journal.
能告诉我你是怎么拿到它的吗
Care to explain how you came to possess it?
不说是吧
No?
我以为你是个明白人
I just thought you would have known better
不会冒着激怒我的风险
than to risk inflaming my wrath.
你永远不会明白 莱克斯
That's the thing you will never understand, Lex.
像我一样的人会层出不穷
There will always be people like me
超级伙伴们也会誓死反抗你
and the Super Friends to stand up to you
并向世人揭露在你所有的狂妄自大背后
and show the world that for all your delusions of grandeur...
只不过是一副可怜的躯壳罢了
you're just a sad shell of a man.
不愧是记者
Says the paperboy.
找到你了
There you are.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是你妈妈的朋友
I'm a friend of your mum's.
威廉呢
Where's William?
他得回去工作
He had to go back to work.
所以让我过来照顾你
But he asked me to come take care of you.
我看到你和威廉做的曲奇饼了
I saw the cookies that you and William baked.
看起来很好吃
They look scrumptious.
我们应该借此开个茶话会
You and I ought to go have ourselves a little tea party.
怎么样 埃斯梅
Would you like that, Esme?
我们会相处得很愉快
We're gonna have the grandest time.
就咱们俩
You and I.
我找到她了
I've got her.
我们此行的目的达到了
Looks like we have what we need.
后会有期
I'll take my leave.
有件事我忘做了
Just remembered one last thing I had to do.
这是对你泄露我日记的惩罚
That was for leaking my journal.
如果你朋友们回来时你侥幸还活着
If by chance you're still alive when your friends return,
记得告诉他们我总是先他们一步
remind them that I am always one step ahead.
你和奥蒂斯在后巷的私会
Your shameful little back alley meeting with Otis...
就是我安排的
I arranged that.
当我亲爱的妹妹
And when my dear sister
用她的数据拦截程序追踪我的莱克斯奥服时
used her data interception program to track my Lexosuits,
就不知不觉间激活了木马病毒
she unknowingly activated
并感染了这里的电脑
a Trojan virus that infected the computer here.
也就导致那份重要的血样化验结果
That caused a delay
迟迟无法发送到这里
in a very important blood test result being sent out.
直到我拿到我想要的
See, I had to prevent your friends from understanding
我才能让你的朋友们知道这个女孩有多重要
how important the little girl was until I got what I wanted.
又是我赢了 一如既往
And, as usual... I win.
发送给安德里亚·罗哈斯
To Andrea Rojas.
主题名 你要的真♥相♥
Subject, here's your real story.
发送视频
Send recording.
等一下 靠近一点 准备好了吗
Wait, wait. Come here. Ready?
我收到埃斯梅的验血结果了
Hey, I got Esme's test results back.
她的血液里含有五维次元能量
There's Fifth Dimensional energy in her blood.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
她脖子上的印记 有点似曾相识
Well, that tattoo, it looked familiar.
就像原始真爱图腾上的那个
Like the design on the stone in the original Love Totem.
既然我们知道了真爱图腾能够重组
Okay, we know the Totems can be reconstituted, so...
那要是埃斯梅变成真爱图腾了怎么办
What if Esme somehow became the Love Totem?
我们必须赶回高塔
We need to get back to the Tower, now.
"这是对你泄露我日记的惩罚"
That was for leaking my journal.
-埃斯梅 你在哪 -找找其他房♥间
- Esme, where are you? - We'll search the other rooms.
威廉
William?
威廉 你怎么了
William! William.
不
No!
荣恩 快来
J'onn! J'onn!
他 他死了
He's... He's dead.
埃斯梅不见了
Esme is gone.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表