剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Certainly not you or my dear sister.
你和莉娜
Time after time,
一次又一次地背叛我
you and Lena have stabbed me
在我最需要你们的时候
in the back when I needed you the most.
虽然是在另一个星球上 但你确实给我下过毒
I know it was a different Earth, but you did try to poison me.
你该关注的是当下
What you should be concerned with is the present,
还有你要面对的谋杀和绑♥架♥指控
and the murder and kidnapping charges you'll be facing.
除非我被抓了 但我不会被抓
If I'm caught, which I won't.
律师说你可以在辩护中说自己精神失常
Our lawyers say you can plead insanity.
我同意
And I agree.
我对尼克斯丽的爱是真心的
My love for Nyxly is real.
放弃她
Drop her.
马上
Now.
我不会听你的命令
I'm not taking orders from you.
而且我去过未来
Besides, I have been to the future
在那里 尼克斯丽和我
where Nyxly and I rule together
是享有宇宙最高权力的夫妇
as the most powerful couple in the universe.
这是命运
It's destiny.
你真正的命运是与家人联手
Your true destiny is with your family.
你 我 你妹妹
You, me, your sister.
凭借非凡的能力 造就伟大的事业
We are powerful and can accomplish great things together.
选择很简单
The choice is easy.
家人
Your family
还是那个五维生物
or the imp.
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
选择很简单
The choice is easy.
我选尼克斯丽
I choose Nyxly.
你在画什么
What's that you're drawing?
我妈妈
My moms.
我想记住她们
I want to remember them.
你会再见到她们的
Well, you will be with them again.
我保证
I will make sure of it.
你知道吗
You know,
我像你这么大的时候
when I was your age,
最喜欢画画了
I loved nothing more than drawing.
我坐在湖边
I would sit by the lake
坐好几个小时 就只画画
for hours and hours and I would just draw.
我有各种颜色的铅笔 你能想到的都有
I had pencils in every color you could possibly imagine...
可是有一天它们都不见了
until one day they were gone.
发生什么了
What happened to them?
我爸爸毁了它们
My father had them destroyed.
他觉得艺术没有用
He thought art was useless.
作为公主
And that as a princess,
我不应该浪费时间做这些无用的事
I shouldn't be wasting my time with such nonsense.
他还想割破我的喉咙
And then he tried to slit my throat.
我不喜欢这个故事
I don't like that story.
我不怪你 孩子
I don't blame you, little one.
我想告诉你
My point is,
不要因为我们曾经遇到过坏事
just because scary things happen to us sometimes,
就觉得我们身上只会发生坏事
it doesn't mean that we're always destined for only bad things.
你会和家人团聚的
You can be reunited with your family
只要你相信
if you believe it.
所以 你笑一笑
So, why don't we smile
再说一次那个好笑的词 好吗
and try and say that funny word again?
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
我过来是
I came in here, um...
想找武器
...looking for weapons.
找些武器带到桥上
You know, just anything that I could take on that bridge.
我一直在想 她该有多害怕
I keep thinking how scared she must be.
你也知道 我们答应过不会离开她的
You know, we promised her that she would never leave us.
她现在会怎么想
What she must be thinking...
多无助啊
Powerless.
凯莉 无助
Kelly, powerless.
这是我的软肋
That is my Kryptonite.
我知道
I know.
我必须相信一切问题都会迎刃而解
I just, I have to believe that things are going to work out.
因为如果不是这样的话
Because if I believe anything else...
我明白 我也在想各种可能的情形
I know. I'm going through all of the what ifs.
假如我听了卡拉的话
I mean, if I had listened to Kara,
给她戴了超能力抑制器
if I had put on the power dampeners,
保护好她
if I had kept her safer,
她可能就不会变成真爱图腾
then maybe she wouldn't have turned into the Love Totem.
有太多可能了
There are so many ifs.
别再这样设想了
Okay, we can't play this game.
不要怀疑你的做法
Don't doubt what you did for her.
不要怀疑我们对她的爱
How much we love her.
都是因为爱
It's because of that love.
图腾寻找的正是爱
That Totem seeks out love.
都是因为我们爱她
It's because of how much we love her.
不论代价如何
Whatever it takes,
我们都得把她带回来
we're going to do it.
不论代价如何
Whatever it takes.
你看 很合适吧
See, it fits perfectly.
就像灰姑娘的水晶鞋
Like Cinderella...
但是没有父权制和物化女性背景下的
without the gender inequality through patriarchy
性别不平等
and sexual objectification.
布莱尼 我要是梦见可怕的东西怎么办
Brainy, what if I dream something terrible?
梦见我们没能带回她 或者莱克斯
About Esme. What if I dream that we never get her back or that Lex...
自从我看见威廉躺在这里
Ever since I saw William lying there...
-要是我看见 -那就看见吧
- What if I see... - Then you'll see it.
不论是好还是坏
Good or bad,
只有了解真♥相♥我们才知道如何应对
knowing the truth allows you to deal with it.
就像对待我们一样
Like with us.
不管怎样 我都会被召回到未来
I would have been called to the future regardless,
但知道了这一点会让我们更好地处理事情
but knowing allows us to deal with things.
对我们俩而言
In our case,
就是珍惜我们仅剩的时光
treasuring the time we have left together.
不管你在梦里看到了什么
Whatever you do see in your dream,
我都会与你同在
I will be by your side.
那就和我一起吧
Then come with me.
我把你带入梦境王国 就像带梅芙一样
I can bring you into the Dream Realm just like I brought Maeve.
-之后我们将共同面对 -没错
- And we'll face it together. - Together.
办法有用吗
So, did the tech work?
你们找到命运图腾了吗
Did you find the Destiny Totem?
-不仅如此 -我还感受到了埃斯梅
- Not only that, but... - I was able to sense Esme too.
她很安全
She's safe.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
她在哪
So where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们发现命运图腾
But we discovered the Destiny Totem
捷克 布拉格
就在布拉格的圣瓦西里大教堂废墟里
is at the ruins of St. Vassily's Cathedral in Prague.
命运三女神雕像的所在地
Home of the Statue of the Three Fates.
她们分别是克罗托 拉刻西斯和阿特洛波斯
Those three fates are Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos.
克罗托是个织女 她纺生命之线
Clotho was a spinner. She spun the thread of life.
就是命运之线
Thread of Destiny.
我去找图腾 然后我们去把埃斯梅带回来
I'll go get the Totem and then we'll get Esme back.
布拉格 圣瓦西里大教堂
距交易还有2小时
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
想要拿到图腾
In order to take the Totem,
你必须独自面对命运
you must face your destiny without it.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
不惜一切代价夺回我的女儿
Whatever it takes to get my daughter back.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯 把图腾给我
Alex, give me the Totem.
-我能救埃斯梅 -埃斯梅已经被带走了
- I can save Esme. - Esme is gone.
现在能保她周全的唯一办法
And the only way to keep her safe
就是把莱克斯心心念念的图腾给他
is by giving Lex what he wants, which is the Totems.
然后我就带我的女儿回家
And then I'm gonna bring my daughter home.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表