剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我恨他 我恨他
I hate him! I hate him!
我还...
And I'm...
我还很想她
I miss her.
我也是
Me too.
已经输入了火星人血浆
The Martian plasma infusion is complete.
目前来看 似乎减慢了梅根的转化
It seems to have slowed down M'gann's transformation for now.
但这不能彻底阻止转化
But it won't stop it.
我一直在看布莱尼关于幻影的情报
I've been going through Brainy's Intel on Phantoms.
这是不可避免的
It's inevitable.
梅根的生命力 她的...
M'gann's life-force, her...
灵魂
soul.
会消失
Will be lost.
你说得对
You were so right.
我太害怕了 不敢感受
I was so afraid to feel, to...
不敢悲伤
grieve, that I...
我埋头前进
just put my head down, and I marched.
但依然会犯错
But I still made mistakes.
我隐藏了自己的情绪 让梅根
I shielded my emotions and I put M'gann...
身陷险境
in danger.
我已经失去了这么多我爱的人
I've already lost so many people that I love.
今天早上
This morning,
我甚至不想起床
I couldn't get out of bed,
因为我不想生活在一个没有卡拉的世界中
because I did not want to live in a world without Kara.
我知道你有多想放弃
So, I know how much you wanna give up.
但你必须继续战斗
But you have to fight.
梅根 她的灵魂还在
M'gann? She's still in there.
哪怕有一丝能救她的机会
And even if there's the smallest chance that we can save her,
你都必须一试
you have to try.
为了她 为了她的灵魂
For her. For her soul.
你说得对
You're right.
等等
Wait,
为了阻止大清洗 你和她的灵魂联结在了一起
you bonded with her soul to stop Myriad.
我不是专家
I'm not an expert, okay?
但有没有可能
But what if there is a way
利用你与梅根灵魂联结的部分
that we can harness your piece of M'gann's soul
阻止她转化呢
to stop her from turning?
但如果我们试了没有用
But-- If we try and it doesn't work
我就会失去她唯一留给我的东西
I'll lose what little I have left of her.
灵魂碎片怎么比得上和我们所爱的人
Living with fragments of the people we love,
在现实中生活在一起呢 相信我
pales in comparison to the real thing. Trust me.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我愿意一试
I'm willing to give it a try.
但我想
And I think--
我想我可能知道我们需要什么了
I think I might know just the thing we need.
谢谢你们来帮忙 我们需要所有的人手
Hey, thanks for coming. We need all hands on deck for this.
我带来了你要的黑曜石神经成像仪
Of course. I brought the Obsidian Neuro-Imager you asked for.
谢谢你 凯莉
Thank you, Kelly.
把我们要做的事想象成是一次灵魂传输
Think of what we're about to do as a soul transfusion.
首先 我们需要一个神圣乌拉厄然
First, we'll need a Sacred U'ra'er'run.
用来进行火星的精神仪式
It's used for spiritual rituals in Mars.
这一个已经在我家传了几世纪了
This one's been in my family for centuries.
怎么用呢
How does it work?
理论上 乌拉厄然会发挥导体的作用
In theory, the U'ra'er'run will act as a conductor.
是改进版的法尔托潘
A modified Fal-Tor-Pan as it were.
星际迷航3 石破天惊
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock?
它会让我们
It'll allow us to re-fuse
把荣恩体内梅根的灵魂与她的身体重新融合
J'onn's piece of M'gann's soul to her body.
凯莉 你对梅根进行
And, Kelly, you'll neuro-image
神经成像监控 确保她在整个过程中的安全
M'gann, make sure she's safe during the transfer.
好的
Okay.
布莱尼一边操作乌拉厄然
Brainy will man the U'ra'er'run,
我一边把梅根的灵魂从我体内分离
while I cleave M'gann's soul from mine.
然后把她的灵魂
I'll then transfer it
放进去完成整个过程
into here to complete the process.
输血必须在准确的时间进行
The transfusion has to happen at the exact moment
就是梅根的灵魂离开她的身体后
M'gann's soul leaves her body,
开始转化前
but before she starts to turn.
如果我们错过了这个时机
If we miss this window,
她就会迷失
she will be lost.
塔内的温度刚刚骤降了
The temperature inside the tower just plummeted.
是幻影 他们一定跟着其他人来到了这里
It's the Phantoms. They must have followed the others here.
我看着梅根 你去对付那些幻影
I've got M'gann. You take care of those Phantoms.
布莱尼 莉娜
Brainy. Lena.
我们要在他们找到荣恩和
Okay, we need to contain them
梅根前控制住他们
before they get to J'onn and M'gann.
动力抑制器还没准备好
The Kinetic Inhibitor isn't ready.
我们无法靠近去控制他们
We can't get close enough to restrain them.
-太冒险了 -我的传送门手表
- It's too risky. - My portal watch...
我可以更改出口坐标 把幻影传送到
I can reroute the exit coordinates to transport the Phantoms
安全距离外的密闭空间里
to a sub containment unit from a safe distance.
我只需要某个东西把它们吸引到同一个地方
I just need something to draw them all to the same point.
或者某个人
Or someone.
布莱尼 你愿意和我一起吗
Brainy, will you be my wingman?
非常乐意
It would be my utmost pleasure.
莉娜 你去更改手表的路线 我们吸引他们过去
Lena, you get to rerouting the watch. We'll draw them in.
他们正在通过电梯 我们准备好
They're coming through the elevator. Let's gear up.
选得不错
Nice choice.
我不记得邀请过你
Hey, I don't remember sending you an invitation.
提取完成
Extraction complete.
准备好下一阶段
Ready for the next phase.
温度下降
Temperature dropping.
莉娜 怎么样了
Lena, how we looking?
我快把新坐标设置好了
I've almost set the new coordinates.
离开她
Stay away from her.
-我的冲击枪过热了 -布莱尼 我来帮你
- My blaster is over-heating. - Brainy, I'm coming for you.
莉娜 传送门呢
Lena, the portal?
好了 马上
There! Now!
我们抓住了衍生幻影
We got his progeny,
但主幻影好像逃走了
but the Prime Phantom seems to have portaled away.
梅根
M'gann.
梅根
M'gann!
荣恩
J'onn.
你将孩子们置于险地 只为了报复我
You put children in danger just to get back at me.
莉娜 你要朝我开枪吗 又一次
Lena. Are you gonna shoot me? Again?
我考虑过了
You know, I've thought about it
非常认真地
very seriously,
但上一次我这么做 什么也没变
but the last time I did that, it didn't change anything.
因为看看我们 现在我们回到了原来的模式
'Cause look at us. Here we are, back in our same pattern,
困在你非常喜欢的无尽的
locked in this endless game of cat and mouse
猫鼠游戏中
that you love so much.
你也喜欢
You love it, too.
你只是不喜欢失败
You just hate losing.
如果不玩 就不会失败
Well, you can't lose if you don't play.
我要离开卢瑟公♥司♥
I'm leaving Luthor Corp.
永远
For good.
你不能走
You can't leave.
谁会"保护"这个地方免于"怪物"莱克斯·卢瑟之害
Who'll "protect" this place from the "monster" that is Lex Luthor?
要听实话吗
Honestly?
你自己的傲慢
Your own hubris.
只剩下你自己的东西 你会自我毁灭
Left to your own devices, you'll self-destruct.
你总是这样
You always do.
你只是担心孩子 你没有考虑清楚
You're just upset about the kids. You're not thinking straight.
我从来没有这么清醒
I've never been more clear.
和你并肩只带给我痛苦
Fighting with you has brought me nothing but misery.
把你的不良行为从我的人生中清除 我就自♥由♥了
And washing your toxic behavior out of my life, I'll be free.
我会终获幸福
I can finally be happy.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
这只是另一步棋
This is just another move.
我向你保证 这不是
I promise you, it's not.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表