剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
让我帮助你们
Let me help you.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
艾丽克斯
Alex.
没用的 凯莉
It's pointless, Kelly.
为什么还要费劲尝试呢
Why bother trying?
幻影会控制我们所有人
The Phantom will take us all.
荣恩 布莱尼 幻影正在试图摆脱控制
J'onn, Brainy, the Phantom is trying to get loose.
-荣恩 -荣恩和布莱尼已经死了
- J'onn! - J'onn and Brainy are already gone.
他们没法对抗幻影 你也一样
They couldn't fight it, and neither can you.
不
No.
不要
No!
艾丽克斯
Alex...
如果你们还在这儿的话 请听我说
Please. If you are still in there, please hear me.
我们听到你了
We hear you.
我们看到你了
We see you.
和你一模一样 凯莉·奥尔森
Exactly as you are, Kelly Olsen.
脆弱的人类
Weak. Human.
我们是智力超群
We are heroes with unparalleled intellects,
力量超凡的英雄
incredible strength.
但我们都屈服了
And yet we all succumbed.
你的胜算有多大呢
What chance do you stand?
艾丽克斯
Alex.
你是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
You are Alex Danvers.
你喜欢早上去徒步
And you love morning hikes
喜欢敲门笑话
and knock-knock jokes
喜欢饺子和薰衣草味的香皂
and dumplings and lavender soap.
我们是在医院认识的 还起了冲突
We met in the hospital and we butted heads.
那时我就明白你是个充满激♥情♥的热辣女子
And I knew right then that you were passionate and fiery
愿意为爱的人不顾一切
and that you would do anything for people you love.
于是我想成为你爱的人
And I wanted to be one of them.
上周 你送了花给我
Last week, you brought me flowers
邀请我和你一起住
and you asked me to move in with you.
这是我经历过的
It was one of the best things
最美好的事情之一
that has ever happened to me.
你说我是你坚实的后盾
You said I was your rock.
现在你要说到做到
Let me be that now.
记住什么才是真的
Remember what's real!
回来
Come back to me!
凯莉
Kelly?
艾丽克斯
Alex?
快离开 你必须赶紧从这艘船上离开
You have to go. Get off this ship while you still can.
去哪里 我们在幻影区
Where? We're in the Phantom Zone.
他要大开杀戒了 快走
He's out for blood. Go, go.
有个逃离舱 坐上去
There's an escape pod. Just take it.
只有一个座位
There's only room for one.
不 我不会离开你的
No, I am not leaving you.
我知道你也不会离开他们
And I know you won't leave them.
凯莉 听我说 你见过战争 对吗
Kelly, look. Look at me. You have seen war, okay?
你知道有些战争是无法打赢的
You know that there are some battles that you just can't fight.
有时候你只能撤退
Sometimes you have to retreat
并保护好自己
and you have to protect yourself.
我们这些人 已经没法回头了
The rest of us, we're... We're too far gone.
我不够强大 没法保护你
I'm not strong enough to protect you.
-拜托 走吧 -不
- Please. Please, go! - No.
-不 -快走
- No. - Now!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
十分钟前
好了
Okay.
各自做最后的检查 确保准备就绪
Let's each do our final checks, be sure we're ready.
你的能力能让你和你母亲相通
Your powers, they connect you to your mother.
你可以靠它坚持住
You can hold on to that.
功率又骤增了
Another power surge.
大家系好安全带 以防湍流
Everybody strap in for turbulence.
不对 幻影在哪里
No. Where's the Phantom?
这只是梦
It's just a dream.
弄清楚究竟是怎么回事
Just figure out what it's all about.
那是顶针吗
Is that a thimble?
什么意思
What does that mean?
你好 梦想者
Hey, Dreamer.
怎么回事
What was that?
最后一片湍流破坏了幻影的隔离装置
That last patch of turbulence damaged the Phantom's containment,
导致它短暂地逃离束缚 影响到了我们
allowing it to briefly slip out of its bonds and affect all of us.
每个人都看到了极端恐惧的画面
Terrible Fear Visions for everyone.
你没事吧
You okay?
隔离装置重新启动了
Containment unit's back online
幻影被关牢了
and Phantom's locked down tight.
-一切恢复正常 -你确定吗
- Everything's back on track. - Are you sure?
我刚刚看到隔离装置出问题了
I had a vision there was something wrong with the containment unit.
看样子没什么问题
Everything seems to be fine.
一定有问题 我知道
Something's wrong. I know it.
是隔离装置 我们必须下去检查 马上
It's the containment unit. We have to get down there. Now.
你能肯定吗
Are you sure?
-我可以进行全面的系统检查 -没时间了
- I can run a full system diagnostic-- - There's no time.
我在梦里看到了
It was in my dream.
隔离装置出了问题
There is something wrong with the containment unit.
幻影想逃出来 我可以确定
The Phantom's gonna try to get out. I know it.
尼娅 听着 我不是故意要这么说 可是
Nia, look, I... I don't want to say this, but--
你觉得我判断错了
You think I'm wrong?
不是错了
Not "wrong."
我当然相信你
Of course I believe in you,
但是我们不应该急着下结论
but perhaps we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
还记得你做的关于米德维尔的梦吗
Remember your dream about Midvale?
可是实际并非那样
And then in Midvale...
有时候你对梦的解析并不...
Sometimes your interpretations aren't always--
我或许不能完全准确地搞懂梦里的事情
I may not always know exactly what's going on in my dreams,
但我知道我们该注意什么 布莱尼
but I know this is something we need to pay attention to, Brainy.
你听我说
Look.
我知道你想尽自己的一份力
I know you're doing the best you can.
但是你还没能接受完整的训练
But you know you never got the full training
你妈妈就...
before your mother...
我可以的
I can do this.
我会证明给你看
You'll see.
你听见什么声音了吗
You hear something?
看样子一切都在掌控之内
Everything seems to be under control here.
你究竟梦见了什么
What exactly did you dream?
我梦见隔离装置是空的
The containment unit was empty.
除了
Except for...
什么
What?
是机体完整度传感器
That's the hull integrity sensor.
肯定有入侵
There's some kind of breach.
布莱尼 你和梦想者必须把它找出来
Brainy, you and Dreamer have to find it.
布莱尼
Brainy!
尼娅 不好
Nia! Sprock!
一定是护盾破裂了
Our shields must have been breached!
产生的压力会把整艘飞船撕裂
The pressure could tear this whole ship apart!
必须立刻把气阀关闭
We have to seal that airlock, now!
对啊 顶针
Of course. The thimble!
上面有高塔裂开的图片
It had a picture of the Tower, cracked.
难怪它会出现在隔离装置里
That's why it was in the containment unit.
是在告诉我要遏制问题 保护好高塔
It was telling me to contain the problem, protect the Tower.
帮我修好它
Well, help me fix it now!
你梦到过 那就帮我一把
You dreamt this. Help me stop it.
顶针意味着缝补
A thimble means sewing.
缝补
Sewing...
或许我得用我的力量修补好飞船的缝隙
Maybe I need to use my powers to sew this shut.
对了
That's it.
没错 就是这样
That's it, you're doing it!
布莱尼
Brainy!
太晚了 裂痕已经太大了
We're too late! The breach is already too big!
如果能早点到这里
If we had gotten here sooner...
我们浪费了太多时间
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表