剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
超 女
第六季 第二十集 [全剧终]
数量在急剧增长
Reports are flooding in
世界各地的人们都在
from all around the world of people...
为何人性失去力量
凯特科
衰败
deteriorating.
官方认为两名不知名巨人是其背后原因
Authorities now believe that two unknown Titans
他们正在纳市打斗
battling in National City are the cause.
他们越是对抗
The more they battle,
世上的人们就越绝望
the more hopeless the people of the world become.
为何人性失去力量
凯特科
就好像我们正在消逝
It's like we're fading away.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
为何人性失去力量
凯特科
我做不到
I can't.
我试着去救莱克斯
I tried to save Lex.
母亲 别
Mother, don't...
你得保存力气
You need to save your energy.
我要死了 莉娜
I'm dying, Lena.
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
没事
It's okay.
我死而无憾了
I'm ready to go.
但我得先跟你说些事
But I need to tell you something first.
我得跟你说我知道
I need to tell you that I knew.
我早就知道你母亲的身份
I knew what your mother was.
我知道你的身份
I knew what you are.
你知道
You knew?
你父亲在你身边就很开心
Your father was always happy around you.
你的光芒 你的直觉
Your light, your intuition.
我为你担心 怕你的力量
I was afraid for you, that your powers would
会让你重蹈你母亲的覆辙
lead you down a similar path as your mother.
所以我在房♥子旁边放置了护身符
So I put talismans around the house
压制你正在激增的能量
to stifle what I knew was burgeoning.
逼你学习理科
And pushed you towards science.
久而久之你就忘了
Over time, you forgot.
你的光芒消逝了
Your light diminished,
你成了卢瑟家的人
and you became a Luthor.
你可以恨我 莉娜
You can hate me, Lena,
但我是想帮助这个家
but I was trying to help the family.
帮助你
To help you.
怎么
And what?
你这番临终遗言
With these dying words of this confession.
是想让我用那份天赋救你的宝贝莱克斯
You want me to use that gift to save your precious Lex.
我想让你自♥由♥
I want to set you free.
我在观察你的行为
I've been watching while you worked.
来回翻弄你的咒语书
Consternating over your book of spells.
你没完全获取力量 但你又需要办到
You're not owning that power fully and you need to.
别管莱克斯
Forget about Lex.
别管我对你的期许
Forget about what I wanted you to do.
活成你自己想要的样子
And live your life the way you want to live it.
-卡拉 -你有办法吗
- Kara. - Do you have a plan?
我得想想
I needed time to think.
消化一下发生的事情
To process everything that's happened.
看哪里出了问题
See where I went wrong and...
我突然灵机一动
suddenly it hit me.
我作为超女的人生
My whole life as Supergirl has
全都基于完全错误的前提
been built on a premise that is deeply flawed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的动力是人们需要被拯救
I've been driven by this idea that people need to be rescued.
我认为救人是我的职责 我的任务
That it was my job, my mission... to save them.
我一直相信我的使命就是成为地球的英雄
I've believed it was my calling to be... Earth's hero.
但现在我都明白了
It's just so clear to me now.
我们没必要成为英雄 我们得成为伙伴
We don't need to be heroes. We need to be partners.
我们得赋予每个人力量
And we need to actively empower every single person
让他们成为自己的英雄
to be the hero of their own life.
-言之有理 卡拉 -也和这场危机相关
- That hits home, Kara. - And it's relevant to this crisis.
莱克斯和尼克斯丽在用万能石碎片
Lex and Nyxly are using their AllStone pieces,
增强自己的同时也削弱了他人
to empower themselves by disempowering everybody else.
所以反过来肯定也行得通
So then the reverse must be true.
如果我们增强他人 也会削弱莱克斯和尼克斯丽
If we empower the people, that will disempower Lex and Nyxly.
考虑到人们衰败的速度
Given the rate people are de-saturating,
为了竭尽万能石的力量 阻止莱克斯和尼克斯丽
to drain the AllStones and stop Lex and Nyxly,
全世界的人们得同时增强力量
everyone in the world would need to feel empowered all at once.
我得与所有人直接对话
I'll speak directly to the people.
我们得想办法连通所有人
We just need to find a way to get through to every individual.
只有巨大的情绪波才强到能够
Only a mass surge of emotion would be strong enough
吸取所需的能量
to draw out the energy needed.
我懂了 是...
I've got it. It's, uh...
军团王冠
my Legion crown.
有了它 我可以从精神上
It allows me to psychically
和任何所听所见的人交流
communicate anything I hear and see with...
无论多少人都行
as many people as necessary.
你可以将超女的话投射到人们的脑中
You can use it to project supergirl's words into everybody's mind.
没错 但可惜
Yes, but unfortunately,
我没法让人们接受她说的话
I cannot make them take in what she's saying.
有些人背负了太多
People come with a lifetime of baggage.
可能需要几年才能相信自己
It can take years for them to believe in themselves.
这招要可行 我们得想办法
And for this plan to succeed, we need to find a way
绕过人们的自然防卫机制
around people's natural defense mechanisms.
我也许有办法
I may have a way.
莉娜
Lena.
她去世了
She's gone.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
但我很平静
But I'm at peace.
我没能见我妈最后一面
I didn't get closure with my mom,
但我见了莉莉安最后一面 这是恩赐
but I did with Lillian and so it's a gift.
我知道能让人卸下心防的咒语
I know a spell that will melt people's defenses,
让人们用开放的心态听超女的话
and allow them to hear Supergirl's words with an open heart.
时间不长 但是够的
It won't last long but it'll be long enough.
两位巨人闯进了纳市车站
The two Titans have just crashed into National City Terminal.
巨人转移至纳市车站打斗
凯特科
你们行动的时候 感觉那是拖住他们的好地方
It seems like a good place to contain them while you get to work.
-我也去行吗 -我们也去
- Mind if I tag along? - Us, too.
我去拿我的东西
I'll go get my supplies.
身体开放 思想开放
Aperto corpore, apertis mentis.
随时开始
Whenever you're ready.
头脑 身体开放
Animo, aperto corpore...
现在
At this moment,
坏人在利用你们集体的生命力
villains are tapping into your collective life force.
他们在吸取你们的真♥相♥ 希望 勇气
They're trying to siphon your truth, hope, courage,
超女
Supergirl?
梦想 和人性
dreams, your humanity.
他们想击垮你们的命运
They're trying to vanquish your destiny.
-他们觉得你们无可救药 -超女
- They think that you're helpless. - Supergirl.
但他们没有意识到你们的力量与生俱来
What they don't realize is that your power is innate.
就在你们体内
It's always been within you.
我知道有很多因素
I know there are so many factors
能导致人们感受不到自己的力量
that can cause people to not feel their power
但我提醒你们
but I'm here to remind you
任何事物都比不上
that none of those things hold a candle...
你们每个人内心拥有的力量
to the power every single one of you possesses within.
我原以为我应该拯救每个人
I thought I was supposed to save everyone.
但我现在明白
But I see now,
只有一个办法让这个世界治愈和繁荣
there's only one way for this world to heal and flourish:
那就是我们齐心协力
By all of us working together as a team.
当我们每个人都贡献自己独特的天赋
When each of us contributes our unique gifts to the world
全心 齐心 我们就能闪耀
with a full heart, together, we will shine.
一个人的力量就足以移山
The power of one individual is enough to move mountains.
如果我们触及灵魂最深处的真理
If we can all tap into the deepest truths of our soul,
相信自身的强大
and own our magnificence,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表