剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但这全都是真事
But it's all true.
找到你了 格兰特女士
Gotcha, Ms. Grant.
不 不会吧
No. No, no, no.
我还得用你收集证据呢
I need you to collect my evidence.
难道这个小镇就不能为我做点什么吗
Can't this excuse for a town do anything for me?
你是谁
Who are you?
-我见过你吗 -没有 不过
- Have I seen you before? - No. But...
不过我认识你 你是
but I know you. You're--
你要是说露易丝·莱恩 我会气到去世
If you say Lois Lane, I will expire.
你是C·J·格兰特
You're CJ Grant.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
是他派你来的 对吧
He sent you, didn't he?
你肯定是佩里的小手下 要来把我抓回
You're one of Perry's weasels here to drag me back
-八卦栏目 对吧 -佩里是谁
- to the gossip rag. - Who's Perry?
我那个事儿多的编辑 佩里·怀特
My overreaching editor, Perry White.
佩·怀 可不是嘛
PW. Of course.
所以你确实是他的手下吧
So, you do work for him?
不是 不是
No. No, no, no.
我 我是本地一所大学的新闻系学生
I... I'm just a journalism major at a local college.
你上学穿这身好像有点正式
It's a bit formal for college.
我辅修表演艺术
I'm minoring in performance art.
但我想告诉您 如果佩里·怀特
But I have to say, if this Perry White
想留您在八卦栏目 他真是太蠢了
wants to keep you in the gossip column, he's an idiot.
我也觉得
Well, I don't disagree.
您不需要在树林里东奔西跑
You don't need to be in the woods
向佩里·怀特证明你自己
trying to prove yourself to Perry White.
您很有远见
You're a visionary,
令人敬畏 还是奥普拉的朋友
you're formidable, you're friends with Oprah.
是吗
I am?
您在未来一定会和她成为朋友
Uh, you should be, in the future.
您是天生的领导者
You're a natural-born leader.
您知道自己想要什么 知道如何实现目标
You're someone who knows what she wants and knows how to get it.
-确实 -是的
- I am, aren't I? - Yes.
对 您不需要待在《星球日报》
Yes. You don't need the Daily Planet.
您可以打造一座媒体帝国
You have an entire media empire to build
激励一代女性
and an entire generation of women to inspire.
您可是凯特·格兰特呢
You're freakin' Cat Grant.
凯特·格兰特
Cat Grant?
我开始在佩里手下工作后 他就叫我C·J
When I went to work for Perry, he started calling me CJ,
我沿用了这个名字 但"凯特·格兰特"
and I just stuck with it. But "Cat Grant"...
听上去挺不错的
I like the ring of that.
布兰达 你找到她了吗
Brenda. Did you find her?
卡拉和我让一切
Kara and I put everything and everyone else
-都回归原位了 -她信了
- back to where they need to be, so-- - She bought it.
-可以走了 -等等
- It's time to get out here. - Wait.
我们怎么知道未来真的重回正轨了
How do we know the future is really fixed?
我的预设起作用了
My presets worked.
我们回到了2009年的米德维尔
We're back in 2009 Midvale,
流星进入地球大气层的1小时前
one hour before the meteor enters the Earth's atmosphere.
我们成功了
We did it.
我的未来又属于我了 谢谢你们
My future is mine. Thank you, guys.
-艾丽克斯 -你去哪了 我一直在找你
- Hey, Alex. - Where are you? I've looked...
她抓狂了 我先走了
She's freaking out. I have to go.
不过布兰达 布兰登
But Brenda, Brandon...
谢谢你们 非常感谢
thank you. Thank you so much.
我会永远记得你们
I'm never gonna forget you.
没有 我没和别人说话 只是音乐声而已
No. No, I wasn't talking to anyone. It was just music.
好 我这就来
Yeah. I'm on my way.
你确定成功了吧
So, you're sure it worked?
我们真的阻止C·J释放纳西姆了吗
Did we really prevent CJ from freeing Naxim?
佩里来电
喂
Hello.
佩里 你先听我说
Perry, let me stop you right there.
我不知道什么气球男孩
I don't know exactly what a balloon boy is,
但我知道我肯定不会写他的报道
but I do know that I will not be reporting on one.
我不会再替你写
I am done reporting on your
浅陋 无聊 单调的废话报道了
shallow, insipid white-noise bunk.
我当记者
I did not become a journalist
不是为了报道进戒毒所的名人
to write about which celebrity is in rehab.
我当记者是想制♥造♥轰动
I became a journalist to make waves.
我现在就要去实现这一目标了
And that is exactly what I am going to do.
我不干了
I quit.
还有 佩里 从现在起
Oh, and, Perry, from now on,
我叫凯特·格兰特
it's Cat Grant.
一件任务完成了
That's one mission down.
凯特科
或许你可以往这边扳一点
Maybe if you bend this way and I...
-然后我推它一下 -好痛
- ...slide it-- - That's painful.
投降信标已发送 超查部
-米奇 你按什么了 -什么也没按 先生
- Mitch, what did you press? - Nothing, sir.
但是听上去自动驾驶启动了引擎
But it does sound like the autopilot's starting up the engines.
感觉不妙
Well, that's not good.
如果就这样发射出去
If we launch like this,
我可能会伤得很惨
things will become incredibly painful for me.
第二个任务完成
Two missions down.
还有最后一个
One more to go.
还做噩梦吗
Any bad dreams?
没有了
Not anymore.
天哪
Oh, no.
太惊险了
That was close.
过于惊险了
Way too close.
卡拉 卡拉 醒醒 卡拉
Kara. Kara, wake up. Kara!
小声点 谢了
Inside voice, please.
卡拉
Kara!
怎么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
这回只是皮肉伤
It's just a flesh wound. This time.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand?
待在这儿别动 我去开车过来带你回家
Okay. Stay here. I'll get the van and we'll get you home, okay?
你没事就好
I'm so glad you're okay.
你知道吗 我开始觉得
You know, it's starting to feel like
世界故意不想让我
the universe doesn't want
听到你想对我说的话
me to hear whatever it is you need to tell me.
肯尼
Kenny...
我爱你
I love you...
也爱这里的生活
and I love our life here.
但是明年
But next year...
我不能按计划继续在这儿生活 执行超级营救了
I can't stay here and super like we planned.
我妈妈以前说
My mother used to say that
我们在生活中的所有选择构成了我们
we are the sum total of all the choices we make in life.
但是 我没有选择米德维尔
But... I didn't choose Midvale.
我也没有选择拥有这些超能力
I didn't even choose these powers. I...
我只是意外地坠落 被困在了这段人生里
I crashed here by accident and kind of got locked into this life.
而且
And...
我爱这里的生活 真的
and I love this life. I do.
但如果我留在这里 继续执行超级营救
But if I stay here and keep supering,
我只会再次被困住
then I'll just get locked in again.
我不想那样
And I don't think I want that.
我甚至不知道自己是否想要一辈子都做超级英雄
I... I don't even know if I want to keep supering all my life,
或者待在米德维尔
or stay in Midvale, either.
我想我要做出更多选择
I think I just need to make more choices.
我要弄清楚自己是谁
I need to figure out who I am.
我
I...
我被纳欣诺市大学录取了
just got accepted into National City University,
我决定要去那里读书
and I'm choosing to go there.
你要一起来吗
Come with me?
卡拉 遇见你之前 我就是一团糟
Before I met you, Kara, I was a mess.
那时我爸爸刚刚过世 而我妈妈
My dad had just passed away, and... and my mom,
抑郁得很严重 连下床都困难
she was so depressed that she couldn't even get out of bed.
所以 我早上去上学
So, I'd go to school in the mornings,
到了晚上和周末就去看店
and then I'd run the shop at night and on the weekends.
我以为我的生活就会永远这样下去
And I thought that's how the rest of my life was gonna be.
但你出现了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表