剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
If they attack the ship, Lena has a surprise for them.
我用超查部的黄太阳手雷做了这个
I cooked this up from the DEO's yellow sun grenades.
这个威力足够
It has enough firepower
消灭附近的任何幻影
to disperse any Phantoms nearby
并且重新给超女充能
and recharge Supergirl's powers.
但这只能用一次 所以我们得善用
But it's a one-shot thing, so we have to use it wisely.
我在飞船上待命
And I will be the getaway driver,
做好快速撤退的准备
ready to make a quick exit.
必须要快
And it will need to be quick.
高塔护盾
The Tower shields
只能抵挡幻影区两个小时
can only withstand the Phantom Zone for two hours
然后飞船将会开始在我们周围瓦解
before the ship will start to degrade around us.
好极了 毫无压力
Great. No pressure.
电压表
That power level meter
会一直检查护盾的强度
will keep track of how strong our shields are.
如果变成红色 我们就会有麻烦
If it drops into the red, we'll be in trouble.
那我们就得放弃任务
Then we'll have to abandon the mission.
我们不会走到那一步的 因为我们万事俱备
Well, we're not gonna let that happen because we're ready,
我们众志成城
and we can do this together.
现在我们只要一次机会
Now we only have one shot.
大家确保不要出差错
Well, let's be sure to get it right.
大家各就各位
Everyone take your positions.
莉娜
Lena,
你来吧
will you do the honors?
好
Sure.
启动幻影区投射器
Activating Phantom Zone projector.
我们也许会遇到一些
We may encounter some...
跨维度湍流
...interdimensional turbulence.
幸好护盾保护了我们
Glad our shields did their job.
那是和护盾一起的吗
That was with the shields?
是的 但它们只能坚持这么久
Yes, but they'll only last for so long.
我们要密切关注电力情况
We need to keep an eye on the power status.
好了
Okay.
各自做最后的检查 确保准备就绪
Let's each do our final checks, be sure we're ready.
荣恩 我要和你一起出去救卡拉
J'onn, I'm going out there with you to get Kara.
不行 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
如果她需要"试金石"
If she needs a touchstone,
我是接近她的最佳人选
I'm the best shot that we have at reaching her,
你知道的
and you know that.
我可以变成你 让她见看到你
So I can shapeshift, making it you she sees first.
不 那样会更糟糕 她会知道那不是我
No. That'll make it worse. She'll know that it isn't real.
必须是我
It has to be me.
我不要冒险失去你们俩
I'm not risking losing both of you.
我不要冒险失去救回她的唯一机会
I am not risking losing our one shot at getting her back.
我们不能太保守 荣恩
We can't afford to play it safe, J'onn.
我向来不惜牺牲一切也要保护我妹妹
I've always done whatever it takes to protect my sister,
现在我也绝对不会罢手
and I sure as hell am not stopping now.
功率又骤增了
Another power surge.
大家系好安全带 以防湍流
Everybody strap in for turbulence.
我非常不喜欢这个湍流
I'm really not loving this turbulence thing.
荣恩
J'onn...
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
布莱尼 仔细检查指挥中心 看他是否
Brainy, double check the command center. See if he...
看到没 你需要我和你一起出去
See? You need me out there.
你的确很有说服力
You make a strong argument.
布莱尼 住手吧 抓到幻影了
Brainy, stand down. We have the Phantom secured.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
-你受伤了吗 -我没事
- Are you hurt? - I'm fine.
该死的 艾丽克斯
Damn it, Alex!
我应付得来
Look, I can handle it, okay?
如果我们能减缓感染的进程
If we just can slow the progression of the infection,
就能争取足够的时间
we can buy enough time.
不行
No.
我们要送你去隔离装置
We need to get you into containment,
等你回家 我们可以治疗你
until we can treat you when you get back home.
好 除非你不想带着卡拉回家
Okay, well, unless you want to get home without Kara,
否则你需要我和你一起出去
than you need me out there.
这里不止你一个人有危险
You're not the only one at risk here.
如果你变成了幻影 你会危及我们所有人
If you turn Phantom, you could jeopardize all of us.
还有卡拉
And Kara.
-拜托 荣恩 -别这样 艾丽克斯
- Come on, J'onn. - Come on, Alex.
-荣恩 -听话
- J'onn. - Come on!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你做的决定是对的
Look, you're making the right decision.
我知道
I know.
-艾丽克斯 你做什么 -不惜一切代价
- Alex, what are you doing? - Whatever it takes.
对不起 荣恩 但如果不出去
Look, I'm sorry, J'onn, but if I'm not out there for it,
整个任务就会失败
the whole mission will fail.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
启动
接近超女的位置了
Closing in on Supergirl's location.
莉娜和梦想者还在实验室
Lena and Dreamer are still in the lab,
正在准备黄太阳炸♥弹♥
readying the yellow sun bomb.
荣恩呢
Where's J'onn?
他在军械库 正在准备装备
He's in the armory. He's prepping some gear.
-预计多久能到 -大概十五分钟
- What's our ETA? - Approximately 15 minutes.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
幻影
Phantoms.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们隐形了 幻影应该侦测不到我们
We should be cloaked from Phantom detection.
除非
Unless...
大伙 出什么事了
Guys, what's going on?
幻影Q波像发了疯似的
The Phantom Q-waves went nuts.
艾丽克斯 你的脖子
Alex, your neck.
-你在发抖 -我...
- And you're shivering. - I...
你被幻影感染了
You've been infected by the Phantom.
艾丽克斯 不 这样不...
Alex, no, that's not--
-别 -你的转化
- Just-- - Your transformation.
在把其他的幻影吸引到这里
It's drawing the other Phantoms here.
我们会摆脱他们的 我们会击退他们的
We'll outrun them. We'll fight them off.
不 他们人数太多了
No, there's too many of them,
我们已经遭受了太多损伤
and we've taken too much damage.
我们不能现在停止吧
Well, we can't stop now, right?
-我们已经这么接近 -拜托 艾丽克斯
- Not when we're this close. - Please, Alex.
我们必须回头
We have to turn back.
完了 这全都是我的错
This is it. This is all my fault.
如果我听荣恩的话
If I had just listened to J'onn
及时进入隔离装置
and gone into containment in time,
我...
I...
太迟了
It's not too late.
我不能成为卡拉被困在这里的原因
I am not going to be the reason that Kara is trapped in here.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯 你要做什么
Alex, what are you doing?
只要我在船上 我会惹来麻烦
As long as I'm on board, I am the problem.
你们都有可能会死 我们会永远失去卡拉
You could all die and we lose Kara forever.
如果你打开气阀 我们就会永远失去你
If you open that airlock, we'll lose you forever.
我以为我对拯救超女至关重要
I thought I was the one that was vital to rescuing Supergirl,
但恰恰相反
but it's the opposite.
我错得离谱
I was so wrong.
但我可以把幻影引开
But I can draw the Phantoms away,
没有我 你们也可以救她
and you can save her without me.
肯定有别的办法
There has to be something else.
没有别的办法救你们
There is no other way to save you...
和卡拉
and Kara.
不 你不能离开我
No, you can't leave me.
启动
十分钟前
好了
Okay.
各自做最后的检查 确保准备就绪
Let's each do our final checks, be sure we're ready.
运行诊断
黄太阳诊断分♥析♥
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表