剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
因为你的确是个好妈妈
Because you're a seriously good one.
你也是个好妹妹
You're a seriously good sister.
意大利 多洛米蒂山
朋友们
Hey, guys.
我想谢谢你们
I just wanted to thank you
没让我船毁人亡
for not leaving me behind to get blown up with my ship.
我以为我看到它炸没了会很伤心
You know, I thought I'd feel sad, you know, seeing it go,
但我反而有点如释重负
but I feel kind of free.
我的人生第一次有了选择
Like, for the first time in my life... I have options.
选择来了
Here's an option.
去把冰箱填满了
Go restock the fridge.
你又不是我老大
You're not the boss of me.
事实上 他是
Actually, he is.
出去
Out.
如果你想一个人待会 我可以
if you'd rather be alone, I can...
不用 别走
No, don't leave.
其实我早就厌倦了独处
I'm actually quite tired... of being alone.
我会一直在这陪着你
I will always be here for you.
你在这时间越长 你自己就越危险
The longer you're around, the more you put yourself at risk,
你就越是在放弃我们最强大的武器
and the more you give up our most powerful weapons,
因为你怕我会受伤
because you're scared that I might get hurt.
这很愚蠢而且软弱
It's foolish and weak.
我已经快想不出不信任你的理由了
And I'm running out of reasons not to trust you.
我没有了图腾 也没有了魔法
I don't have my Totems. I don't have my magic.
我唯一的盟友还是个弱智一样的前动物园管♥理♥员♥
My only other ally is a moronic former zookeeper.
我没有什么能给你的
I don't have anything to offer you.
但你还在我身边
And yet, you're still here.
正好印证了真♥相♥图腾向我预示的那样
Which proves what the Truth Totem told me.
你确实很在乎我
You really do care.
我日记里的每一个字都发自肺腑
I meant every word I wrote in my journal.
尽管我的说教式韵法还差点火候
Albeit, my didactic rhyming scheme lacked a certain je ne sai quoi.
但我爱你 尼克斯丽
But... I love you, Nyxly.
这对我来说并不容易
And that is not something that comes naturally to me.
对我也是
Nor to me.
我开始理解未来的我为什么会爱上你了
I'm beginning to see why my future self... fell for you.
是这样吗
Is that so?
我猜你大概想看看这个
I think you may want to take a look at that.
是真爱图腾
The Love Totem.
你早就知道这会发生吗
Did you know that was going to happen?
当我最终坠入爱河的时候
When I finally started to fall in love with you?
或许你会爱上我吧
If you did.
就算我来自未来 但你是那么难以预料
I may be from the future, but you're never predictable.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
这杯敬凯莉和艾丽克斯
To Kelly and Alex.
敬凯莉和艾丽克斯
Kelly and Alex!
干杯
Cheers.
-你还差得远呢 -太上头了
- You gotta keep up. - Oh, man.
伏特加 当初就选的它
Vodka. Yeah, that was a choice.
明智之选
It's a great choice.
这歌♥选得也不错
And so is this song.
咱们俩去舞池跳一段 走吧
Dance floor, you and me. Come on, let's go.
看看你们
Look at those guys.
失陪一下 我要去补补水
Excuse me, I need to hydrate.
好吧 我要去跳舞了
Okay, well, I'm going to go dance.
如果不能抽空享受一下
Because what's the point in saving the world
那么拯救世界又有什么意义呢
if you don't get to enjoy it sometimes?
特别是在意义如此重大的一天
Especially on a day as momentous as this.
我来了
Hello.
我叫艾丽克斯今晚好好玩玩 但我不行
I know I told Alex to take the night off, but I can't.
怎么不行
You can.
高塔在自动搜索尼克斯丽和莱克斯的踪迹
I mean, the Tower is auto scanning for Nyxly and Lex,
我也一直在对周围的一切进行精神扫描
and I'm keeping a psychic overview of everything.
当然了
Of course, you are.
去跳舞吧
Go, go.
你还好吗
I'd ask how you're holding up.
我从未想过会到如此境地
Never thought I'd say this, but...
但我真的需要我的性格抑制器
I really could use my personality inhibitors.
所有的欢愉都使我伤心无比
All this happiness is making me quite sad.
我不禁去想 不久我就会离开你们
I can't stop thinking that soon I'll have to leave everyone.
尤其是你
Especially you.
别想了
Don't think about that.
此时此刻 你和我在一起
Right now, you're here with me.
看到了吗
See?
感受到了吗 我握着你的手
Do you feel your hand in mine?
是的
I do.
我的头靠在你的肩膀上
And my head on your shoulder?
感受到了
Yes.
这就足矣了
That's all that matters.
今晚不是个伤心之夜
Tonight's not the night to be Debbie Downer.
我们是来庆祝艾丽克斯和凯莉求婚成功的
We're here to celebrate Alex and Kelly.
你说得对
You're right.
我来这并不是为了破坏气氛的
I do not intend to be this... Debbie with a sad surname.
其实 我一直心存感激
You know, actually, I am grateful...
能感受到这么多的爱与失落
to feel so much love and loss...
随后我明白了 这一切都意义重大
because then I know... it all truly meant something.
还有无论我身在何处 你 尼娅·纳尔
And that you'll always be with me, Nia Nal...
都会与我同在
no matter where I go.
来吧
Come.
我来向你展示下未来的舞步
I'll show you how they dance in the future.
亲爱的埃斯梅 这些点心在英国
Now these, my dear Esme,
家庭烘焙大赛里足以被评为"全场最佳"
are what The Great British Bake Off would call "Handshake-worthy."
来吧
Put her there.
你真是个优秀的烘焙师助手
You make a good assistant baker.
为你服务是我的荣幸
Well, it's a honor to serve.
在我们等它们冷却下来的同时
What do you say we do a little bit of cleaning
打扫一下厨房♥怎么样
while we wait for these to cool down, yeah?
手套摘下来
Get your mitties off.
我来帮帮你 好了
Let me help you with that. Here you go.
现在把左胳膊伸进去
Now you get your left arm in.
安全系统被禁用
我过一会就打扫
Actually, I'll clean up later.
咱们先玩个捉迷藏怎么样
How about a little game of hide and seek?
让我看看你能否在荣恩的办公室里
Let's see if you can find
找到最佳藏匿位置 好吗
the best hiding spot you can in J'onn's office. Okay?
-接受挑战 -好极了 快去吧
- Challenge accepted. - Good. Go. Hurry.
威廉·戴
William Dey.
你好像时日不多了
Sounds like your time is up.
威廉
William.
真是好久不见了
It has been ages.
别担心 你的朋友们不会打扰我们的重逢
Don't worry. Your friends won't interrupt our reunion.
我来之前就瘫痪了安全系统
I disabled the security systems before arriving.
我看到了关于我日记的一些报道
I, uh, caught your little story about my journal.
你妈妈没教过你吗
Didn't your mother teach you
拿走不属于你的东西是不对的
it's not nice to take things that don't belong to you?
莱克斯 我们有更重要的事情要做
Lex, we have more important matters to tend to.
帮我个忙
Care to help?
我们在找一个女孩 她是戴拉星人
We're looking for a girl. She's Dyralian.
大概这么高 非常可爱
About yea tall. Cute as a button.
叫埃斯梅
Name's Esme.
你怎么知道她的名字
How do you know her name?
你现在还不明白吗 我无所不知
Don't you know by now? I know everything.
-她在哪 -她不在这
- Where is she? - Not here.
他在撒谎 无所谓
He lies. Never mind.
我去找她
I'll find her.
这里就是超女和她伙伴们的老巢了
So, this is what Supergirl and her chums call their lair.
看上去非常的平庸
Seems remarkably... underwhelming.
埃斯梅
Esme?
你找埃斯梅干嘛
What do you want with Esme?
与你无关
Not your concern.
我保证 我绝对是为她好
I assure you, I have her best interests at heart.
这话从一个烧毁儿童医院的人嘴里说出
I find that hard to believe,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表