剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
显然 图腾的力量非常强大
Evidently, the Totems' powers are so potent
具有元素性质
and elemental in nature,
所以无法被摧毁
they can't be destroyed.
它们只会以新的形式重新组合
They only reconstitute in a new form.
我可以利用梦想图腾来帮我确定飞船的位置
I can use the Dream Totem to help me pinpoint the ship's location
莉娜重新追踪莱克斯军队的踪迹
while Lena retracks the Lexosuits.
布莱尼 你能不能从未来找到其他办法
Brainy, can you find out anything else from the future
来帮助我们 加速进程
that might help us... speed things along?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
想加快事情的进程是应该的
We should want to speed things up.
你一直自以为是地吹嘘你对未来有多了解
All your arrogant boastings about your insights into the future,
但是你却没有预见到这件事
and yet, you didn't see this coming.
你的需求就是我存在的理由
Your needs are my raison d'etre.
你很快就能得到所有的图腾 但你必须要有耐心
You get all the Totems very soon, but you have to be patient.
我已经等得不耐烦了
I'm tired of being patient.
等着这个有问题的水晶球给我提示
Waiting for this finicky crystal ball,
但据我所知 你鼓捣好它
which, for all I know, you tampered with
只是为了帮自己得到图腾
just so you could get the Totems for yourself.
我明白你为什么不信任我
I understand why you might not trust me yet,
但现在更重要的是你要相信自己
but what's more important right now is that you trust yourself.
你凭什么认为我不相信自己
And what makes you think I don't?
因为我知道当你相信自己时能实现怎样的伟业
Because I know what you can achieve when you do.
在未来 你告诉我你征服了五维空间
In the future, you told me how you conquered the Fifth Dimension,
但你父亲逃走了
but your father fled.
所以你设置了一个陷阱
So you set a trap
大家都说你父亲不会上钩
where everyone said your father wouldn't be,
而你是对的
and you were right.
最后 你让你父亲付出了代价
Finally, you made your father pay.
你始终都可以依靠的人
What you've always been able to count on,
我永远能够依靠的人
what I'll always count on...
是你
is you.
真♥相♥图腾
The Truth Totem.
你敢说"我告诉过你"给老娘试试
Don't you dare say, "I told you so."
好了 我们把这个擦掉
All right, let's get this off.
他们在为学校的烘焙比赛制♥作♥海报
They were making posters for the school's baking competition
一个刻薄的女孩取笑埃斯梅的巧克力蛋糕卷作品
and a mean girl made fun of Esme's chocolate roulade entry.
切尔茜说它像块丑木头 我一定会输的
Chelsea said it looked like an ugly log. I'm gonna lose.
我不是故意要用我的超能力的
I didn't mean to use my powers,
但后来嘣的一声 到处都是颜料
but then boom, paint everywhere.
-我很抱歉 -不 没关系的
- I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
我觉得切尔茜只是嫉妒你
I think Chelsea is just jealous
因为她烤的是老掉牙的布朗尼蛋糕
because she's baking boring old brownies,
而你的蛋糕卷很有创意
and your roulade is exciting,
-很独特 就像你一样 -谢谢
- and it's unique, just like you. - Thanks.
-不 -但你耳朵里没有颜料
- No. - But you didn't get the paint in your ears.
-我不知道你是怎么做到的 -真厉害
- And I don't know how you did it. - It's impressive.
埃斯梅
Esme.
这后面是什么 有人在你身上画画吗
What's this back here? Did someone to draw on you?
让我看看
Let me see.
昨天洗澡的时候还没有
Wasn't there at bath time yesterday.
这是个纹身吗
Is that a tattoo?
你看起来很苦恼 奎罗尔
You seem distressed, Querl.
军团没有给你
Didn't the Legion give you
你需要的莱克斯·卢瑟的信息吗
the information you needed on Lex Luther?
给了
Yes.
但是
But...
他们告诉我
I was also told
主脑在人工智能疫病中受到重伤
that the Big Brain suffered extensive damage in the AI plague.
我受命回到31世纪寻求帮助
I have orders to return to the 31st century to help.
你也知道 总有一天要回到自己的时间线
You always knew you'd have to return to your own time eventually.
还有
There's more.
为了拯救主脑 我
In order to save the Big Brain, I have...
我被要求与它合为一体
I've been called upon to merge with it.
这样一来 我就会不复存在
If I do so, I will cease to exist.
-你也一样 -我们还会存在
-So will you. - We will exist.
可能不是以自己的身份
Maybe not as ourselves,
而是参与更伟大的事业
but as a part of something greater--
我已经拥有更伟大的事业了
I am a part of something greater!
在这里 这个时代
Here, in this time.
我有家人 我
I have a family. I...
我有爱人
I'm in love.
我不能抛弃他们
I cannot abandon them.
我不会抛弃她
I will not abandon her!
-你要是 -我知道 我知道
- If you-- - I know! I know.
我冒着破坏时空连续性的风险 可是
I risk jeopardizing the entire space-time continuum, but...
肯定还有别的办法
There must be another option.
与此同时 我计算了其他结果
I'm running calculations on alternate outcomes as we speak,
但是
and just...
都行不通
They're not viable.
我必须留在这里
I have to remain here long enough
直到消灭莱克斯和尼克斯丽
to ensure that Lex and Nyxly are vanquished,
我才能确保朋友的安全
to at least know my friends are safe.
很抱歉 奎罗尔
Truly am sorry. Querl.
很不幸 你需要承受
It is unfortunate that you are burdened...
这么重的心理压力
with feeling so much.
为什么会有人收集这么多战利品
Why would someone collect all these trophies
却只是为了放在没人看得见的地方
just to store them where no one can see them?
为的不是炫耀你拥有什么
It's not about flaunting what you've got.
而是知道你拥有别人没有的东西
It's about having it and knowing no one else does.
真♥相♥图腾
The Truth Totem.
当然
Of course.
镜头不会撒谎
The camera never lies.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx!
要看清事物的本质
To see things as they truly are,
你必须揭开自己内心深处的真♥相♥
you must reveal the truth within yourself.
内心深处的真♥相♥
The truth within.
我希望所有对我不好的人都受到惩罚
I want justice against all those who wronged me.
我想要权力 因为想获得自♥由♥
I want power, because I want to be free.
不想再任人摆布
I never again want to be at the mercy of others.
这还不够吗
Not good enough, eh?
行
Fine.
我怕我某些方面像我爸爸
I'm afraid of the parts of myself that are like my father...
怕我自己
And the part of me that still...
仍然想得到他的认可
Still wants his approval.
所以
So...
在我说出你想听到的东西之前
until I say something you whispers like,
你要把我一个人关在这里
you're going to keep me here, alone.
那你真可笑
Well, joke's on you,
因为我一个人习惯了
because I'm used to being alone.
以前是 以后也是
Always have been, always will be.
但我不想这样
But I don't want to be.
事实上
The truth is...
我希望我亲近的人不会背叛我
I want to know that those close to me won't betray me.
我希望有人与我亲近
I want to have someone close to me.
现在你可以看到
Now you may see the truth
谁最值得你信任
of who is worthy of your trust
这是对你出色表现的奖励
for you have performed admirably.
-卡拉 -小鬼
- Kara! - Hey, bud.
我听说你今天在学校碰上麻烦了
Hey, I heard you had some trouble at school today.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
她的能力有些失控
Um... Her powers got a little out of hand,
我们要给她检测 进一步了解问题
so we're just gonna run some tests and get to the bottom of it.
真同情你 埃斯梅
I'm sorry, Esme.
我小时候 有时也控制不住我的能力
My powers got a little overwhelming at times too, when I was little,
但是之后会好的 我保证
but it gets better, I promise.
我先带你去医务室 一会儿再过来
Hey, let's get you to the med bay and then we can come back?
好 一会儿见
Okay. See you.
来 这边
Come here. This way.
我的天 你还记得吗
Hey. Oh, my gosh. You know what?
小时候爸妈给我的眼镜
Those glasses that Mom and Dad gave me when we were little,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表