剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
That's old man Watson's barn.
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
你等会就知道了
You'll see.
来吧
Come on.
我本打算等毕业后再把这份礼物送给你
I was going to wait until after graduation to give you this...
但我知道你最近压力很大
but I know you've been stressed,
我觉得你需要一点好心情
and, uh, I thought you could use a pick me up.
欢迎来到我们的新英雄基地
Welcome to our new hero-ing base.
肯尼
Kenny.
所有对纳西姆的扫描都没有结果
All scans for Naxim are inconclusive.
如果我们不找到纳西姆·托克
If we don't find this Naxim Tork,
我们就会撕裂时空结构
we will have torn the fabric of space and time,
这可能会改写战争的胜利者
which could rewrite the victors of wars,
在不存在的地方创造异常 甚至抹去整个存在
create anomalies where none existed, erase entire existences!
艾丽克斯一直没能联♥系♥上卡拉
Alex hasn't been able to get ahold of Kara.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
如果我之前能够解释我的梦
If I had just been able to interpret my dream,
我们就能抓住这个家伙了
we would have been able to catch this guy.
-我应该坚持向我妈求助的 -谁
- I should have just kept trying my mom. - Kept trying who?
我妈 我给她打了电♥话♥
My mom. I called her.
尼娅 你怎么能这么做 为什么
Nia... How could you? Why--
因为我无法解释我的梦 我需要帮助
Because I can't interpret my dreams and I need help.
我没有和她说话 我只是...
I didn't talk to her. I just...
我只是需要听到她的声音 感觉和她很亲近
I just needed to hear her voice and feel close to her.
所以 我听了她的语♥音♥信箱 仅此而已
So, I listened to her voicemail and that's it.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Around the rugged rock, the ragged rascal ran.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Around the rugged rock, the ragged rascal ran.
-吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 -布莱尼
- Around the rugged-- - Brainy?
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Around the rugged rock, the ragged rascal ran.
布莱尼 你在做什么
Brainy, what are you doing?
我在舒压
I'm coping.
尼娅 高中里有许多种人和亚文化
High school, Nia, with its many species and subcultures,
每个都有自己的减压策略
each with its own tactics of stress mitigation.
我觉得 鉴于这种极端情况
Now I thought that given the extreme circumstances,
采用我今天学到的所有减压方式会有所帮助
that employing all the coping mechanisms I learned today would help.
但令人失望的是 仍然没有效果
But disappointingly, they remain ineffective!
抱歉 你... 你参与了
I'm sorry, you, uh... you... you partook
高中生活 是吗
in-in-in some, uh, high school experience, yes? Yeah?
你拥护的是哪种亚文化
Hmm? What-what-what subculture did you adhere to?
我不知道 我大部分时间想要一个人待着
I don't know. I mostly tried to keep to myself.
拜托 你是怎么减压的
Please just... How did... How did you cope?
我会唱我最喜欢的歌♥
I would sing my favorite song.
这很老套 但唱歌♥让我觉得我可以做任何事情
It's corny, but it made me feel like I could do anything.
请唱给我听听
Please show me.
#我爬下床 跌跌撞撞来到厨房♥#
# Tumble out of bed And I stumble to the kitchen #
#给自己倒上一杯野心#
# Pour myself A cup of ambition #
#打哈欠 伸懒腰 想要清醒过来#
# And yawn and stretch and try to come to life #
#冲个凉 全身血液开始流动#
# Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumping #
#来到街上 交通开始拥挤#
# Out on the street the traffic starts jumping #
#像我一样朝九晚五的人们穿梭不停#
# With folks like me on the job from nine to five #
#朝九晚五地工作#
# Working nine to five #
#勉强谋生 混得过去#
# What a way to make a living barely getting by #
#一直索取 从不给予#
# It's all taking and no giving #
#他们利用你的思想 却不给你认可#
# They just use your mind and they never give you credit #
-#这足以# -纳西姆·托克的位置找到了
- It's enough-- ? - Naxim Tork's location has been found. #
米德维尔森林
纳西姆的飞船
Naxim's ship.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们走
Let's go.
过来
Come here.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
卡·丹和肯·李
这是我们初吻的那截木桩
It's the log where we had our first kiss.
是你改变我人生的地方 卡拉
It's where you changed my life, Kara.
这里
This?
这是我们的未来
This is our future.
我们的堡垒
Our fortress.
所以 你想跟我聊什么
So, uh... what did you want to talk about?
妮娅 很抱歉我之前的行为
Nia, I'm sorry about my behavior earlier.
我应该对你母亲的事情更敏感一点
I should have been more sensitive about your mother.
我应该意识到来到一个你母亲尚在人世的时空
I should have been more cognizant that being in a time when your mother was alive
会唤起你的感情
would conjure up feelings--
布莱尼 我没事 没关系
Brainy, I'm fine. It's okay.
我们去抓坏人吧
Let's just catch the bad guys.
怎么回事 纳西姆·托克的船应该就在这里
I don't understand. Naxim Tork's ship should be right here...
但有东西干扰了我的扫描仪
...but something's jamming my scanner.
如果猎物能看见我
Well, I wouldn't be a very good hunter
我就不是一个好猎手了 不是吗
if the prey could just see me, now, would I?
你的狩猎季节结束了 伙计
Consider hunting season over, pal.
干得好 教授
Well done, Professor.
我喜欢动物们顶嘴的样子
I love it when the animals talk back.
这也是我喜欢这份工作的原因之一 米奇
It's one of the things I love about this job, Mitch.
你永远不知道接下来会发生什么
You just never know what's going to happen next.
未完待续
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表