剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I sacrificed everything for him.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂...
I sold my soul...
只是为了让黑曜石之北成功
to make Obsidian North a success.
明天早上开♥盘♥后我就...
Once the market opens tomorrow I'll...
我就会破产
I'll be bankrupt.
不只是黑曜石 还包括凯特科
Not just Obsidian, but CatCo, too.
你父亲
Your father...
是个自私的自恋狂
is a selfish narcissist.
但你是一名出色的女性
You are a brilliant woman...
你凭借坚强的意志创造了这家公♥司♥
who built this place from sheer force of will.
你错就错在为他卖♥♥命
The mistake was doing it for him.
我很久没见过你这么紧张了
Well, I haven't seen you this tense since...
上次也是因为我们要肩负起
well, since the last time the fate of the world
拯救世界命运的重担
rested on our shoulders.
控制卫星动向
Redirecting those satellites
没有心灵结合那么简单
isn't as simple as melding minds.
要达到那种程度的结合
To engage on that level requires
需要彻底敞开心灵
complete openness.
梅根会看到我的一切
M'gann will see everything about me.
有关我女儿和妻子的记忆
Memories of my daughter, my wife...
我对白火星人产生的一切...
every violent thought I've ever had...
暴♥力♥冲动
about white Martians...
她会知道那些
She will know things about me
我永远不会说出口的东西
that I would never choose to share.
万一...
What if...
下意识地
subconsciously,
我的担忧让我们脱轨
my apprehensions derail us?
我们也许没法让这些卫星下线
We might not be able to take those satellites offline,
我有可能
I could...
会害死我们俩
kill both of us.
荣恩 你经历了很多事情
J'onn, you have been through so much in your life.
战争
War,
失去
loss,
爱
love.
你不得不面对一些难以接受的事实
You've had to face some hard truths.
但梅根也是
But so has M'gann.
我...
You know, I...
我知道说起来容易 做起来难
I know it's easier said than done,
但是说到底 你能做的只有相信
but at the end of the day, all you can really do is trust.
谁知道
And who knows,
像这样深度结合
engaging like this,
向梅根这样敞开心扉
being this open with M'gann,
也许能带来非常美好的事
it could lead to something really beautiful.
我之前说的是真心话
I meant what I said before.
我对一切表示抱歉
I truly am so sorry for everything.
你伤害了我 布莱尼
You hurt me, Brainy.
你抛弃了我们
You abandoned us.
我知道是为了拯救世界 但是...
I know it was to save the world but...
如果你必须伤害你所爱的人
What's the point of saving anything
那拯救还有什么意义可言
if it means you have to hurt the people who love you?
你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
拿着这个 在我恢复期间
Take this. It's a loaner...
我把它借给你
while I'm recovering.
也算是开始弥补
And the first step in trying to...
我所做的一切
make up for everything I've done.
谁知道
Who knows,
也许有用
it might be of service.
由于虚拟现实技术平台的失败
With Obsidian North set to lose billions
黑曜石之北将损失几十亿
with the misfire of their VR platform,
贝尔纳多·罗哈斯在之前的一次采访中
Bernardo Rojas made a stunning public rebuke of his daughter
令人震惊地公开谴责他女儿
in an interview earlier.
军械库里有一部分
There's a section of the armory
是来自仙女座星系的文物
that's just artifacts from the Andromeda Galaxy.
-贾汉普星人的武器应该在那里 -好
- The Jarhanpurium weaponry should be in there. - Okay.
我也许可以加强反卢瑟协议
I may be able to reinforce the anti-Luthor protocol.
虽然杀不了莱克斯 因为他是不死之身
It won't kill Lex now that he's immortal,
-但也许能拖延他 -莉娜
- but it might slow him down... - Lena...
卡拉
Kara,
他会想尽办法杀了你的
he's gonna try and kill you.
我不会让你把这变成自杀任务
All right? I won't let you turn this into a suicide mission.
-我做不到 -我们别无选择
- I can't. - -We've got no other choice.
没事 我已经欣然接受了
It's okay. I've come to terms with it.
只要你们阻止卫星
As long as you guys stop the satellites,
用大清洗救下所有人
and help everyone with the Myriad...
那就值得了
It'll be worth it.
当莱克斯来的时候
When Lex comes,
你会想选择仁慈主义 但是你了解他
you're gonna wanna take the higher path, but you know him.
他喜欢耍阴招 手段恶毒
He plays dirty. Mean.
尽全力让痛苦最大化
Maximizing the pain wherever he can.
我困在幻影区的时候
Well, I was stuck in the Phantom Zone
重温我星球的毁灭将近十年之久
replaying the destruction of my planet for nearly a decade.
放马过来吧
Bring it on.
我可能也许...
We should probably...
卡拉
Kara.
我知道再次相信我不容易
I know it wasn't easy to trust me again.
尤其涉及大清洗的时候
Especially with Myriad...
你是银河系里唯一一个
You're the only person in the galaxy
我知道不会用它做坏事的人
I know would do right by it.
来吧
Come on.
布宜诺斯艾利斯 罗哈斯府邸
黑曜石之北
希望购买♥♥多少黑曜石之北的股份
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
我拿到武器了
I got the weapon.
我去拿大清洗
I'll go get Myriad.
我要借用这个物质传送门手表
I'm gonna borrow this portal watch.
我想应该能用得上
I think it could come in handy.
只要你还回来
Yeah, as long as you return it.
我总是会归还所借之物
I always return the things that I borrow.
是吗 我从初中开始的每一件图案T恤
Yeah? Tell that to every graphic tee
你还了吗
I owned from junior high on.
这...
You know, it is...
真的很高兴看到你再次和莉娜合作
it's just really nice to see you working with Lena again.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还有很长的路要走 但是...
Yeah, we've got a ways to go but...
感觉很好
It is nice.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
一如既往
Always.
一如既往
Always.
我们要走了
We have to go.
好
Right.
回头见
I will see you later.
也许把这还给你
With this. Maybe.
祝你好运 卡拉
Good luck, Kara.
也祝你好运
You, too.
我是卡拉·佐·艾尔
I am Kara Zor-El.
我把我所有的知识和经验
I'm entrusting a record of all of my knowledge
都托付于你们眼前的这块水晶
and experiences into the crystals you see before you...
希望它会给其他人带去指引
in the hope that they will bring guidance to others,
无论何时 只要他们需要
whenever they need it,
因为我...
now that I'm...
因为我不在了
now that I'm gone.
这是我留给后世的下载
This is my legacy download...
视听第一卷
Audio-visual, volume one.
我们得确保所有的卫星
We have to make sure that all the satellites
都精准同步之后才能开始捆绑
are in exact alignment to start the binding.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你要知道
You realize,
在这之后
after this,
无论输赢
win or lose,
我们之间的一切将会变得不一样
everything will be different between us.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表