剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但我们没时间了
but we are out of time.
不 不
No. No!
我不会让你伤害她
I won't let you harm this child.
只有内心充满爱
Fill your heart with love.
你才会获得爱
Only then will love be given to you.
是真爱图腾
The Love Totem.
我毁坏水晶球是正确之举
See, I was right to break the crystal ball.
我帮你拿到了真爱图腾 而时机恰到好处
I got you the Totem, and it's perfect timing.
我们必须赶快去大桥
We have got to get to the bridge.
我跟你说了 根本没有"我们"
I told you there is no "We."
再也没有了
No more.
起来 埃斯梅
Come on, Esme. Esme?
我带你回家
Let's get you back to your family.
好吗 走吧
All right? Come on.
计划成功了
The plan worked!
这证明了我没有背叛你
That proves I didn't betray you.
我不会 这一点毫无疑问
I couldn't. You... You have to believe that!
从我见到你那一刻起 我就知道你不能信
From the moment I met you, I knew you shouldn't be trusted.
你只是一个不折不扣的卑鄙小人
You're nothing but a foul little man
为了得到想要的东西 谎话连篇且心机重重
who lies and cheats and plays mind games to get what he wants.
你与我爸爸别无二致
You're just like my father.
我很讨厌你 但事实上我很可怜你
I could say I hate you, but the truth is I pity you.
没有人会爱你
No one will ever love you.
再见 莱克斯
Goodbye, Lex.
你好 莱克斯
Hello, Lex.
我听菲利普说你和那个魔女分手了
I heard from Philippe that the imp broke up with you.
-你是来放马后炮的吗 -当然
- Have you come to say I told you so? - Of course.
我还要告诉你 你很幸运有我这个妈妈
And to say you're lucky I'm your mother,
因为我原谅了你
because I forgive you.
我确信你正忙着积蓄力量去杀了她
I was sure you'd be busy packing an arsenal to kill her.
时机就是一切 母亲
Timing is everything, Mother.
你喜欢看烟花吗
Do you like watching fireworks?
我们不是疯了才这么做的吧
We're not crazy for doing this, right?
我们是在救我们的女儿回来
We're getting our daughter back.
有人需要帮助吗
Anyone care for some backup?
卡拉呢
Is, uh, Kara...
她在准备用她的方式对抗莱克斯
She's preparing to fight Lex in her own way.
不管谁的计划成功了
No matter whose plan works,
我们今晚将带埃斯梅回家
we are going home with Esme tonight.
她们在那
They're here.
她们来了
They came!
卫星已就位
Satellite is in position.
现在将它开启
I'm turning it on now.
超女 四分钟计时开始
Supergirl, the clock to four minutes has begun.
把图腾放到桥中♥央♥
Bring the Totems to the center of the bridge
我就放了埃斯梅
and I'll let Esme come to you.
莱克斯呢
Where's Lex?
我和他掰了
I'm done with him.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yep.
把图腾给我
Give me the Totems.
先把我们的女儿放了
Give us our daughter first.
不 一手交人一手交图腾
No, we do it at the same time.
好了 小姑娘
All right, little lamb.
走吧
Off you go.
过来 宝贝 快过来
Come here, sweetie. Come here. Come here.
是万能石
The AllStone.
大坏蛋来了
The bad man is here.
是陷阱
It's a trap!
你的大脑处理信息的速度将会加快
Your brain would process information quicker.
你的超级听力会增强五十倍
Your super hearing would increase fifty-fold.
-天上怎么了 -超女在那
- What's up there? - It's her!
超女 距离太阳耀斑爆发还有2分41秒
Supergirl, two minutes and 41 seconds until the solar flare blast.
她为什么这么做
Why is she doing this?
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
我不知道你们这帮人在搞什么鬼
I don't know what you people are planning,
但你看不出来
but can't you see
你们正在伤害你们努力保护的人们吗
you're hurting the people you're trying to help?
要是我们不这样做
If we don't do this,
莱克斯·卢瑟就会变本加厉
Lex Luthor will do much worse.
这个答案可不够好
That's not a good enough answer.
扔掉遥控器
Drop the remote.
我不会再说第二遍
I am not going to tell you again.
我很抱歉 国务卿女士
I'm sorry, Madam Secretary.
我们做不到
We can't.
下面怎么了
What's happening down there?
我能应付得过来
Nothing I can't handle.
还有一分钟
One minute.
总统先生 我们需要对超女呼叫空袭
Mr. President, we need to call in an air strike on Supergirl.
我曾以为超女是我们的朋友
I thought Supergirl was our friend.
超女 请住手
Supergirl, please stop.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
超女 不要这样
Supergirl, please stop.
荣恩 六秒后引爆太阳耀斑
J'onn, you can release the solar flare blast in six seconds.
我随时待命
Just give me the go-ahead.
五 四
Five, four...
布莱尼 荣恩
Brainy, J'onn...
不能这么做 关掉它
This isn't right, shut it down.
你说过这是最好的办法
You said this is the best way.
不 攫取能量是我们的敌人干的勾当
No, seizing power is what our enemies do.
我们的选择驱使我们这样做
We're defined by our choices,
可这是错误的选择
and this is the wrong one.
关掉它
Turn it off.
对不起 我们错了
I'm sorry. We were wrong.
下面怎么办
What do we do now?
帮艾丽克斯救回埃斯梅
We help Alex get Esme back.
这一枪是为了埃斯梅
That was for Esme.
守护者
Guardian!
超级少女你来了
The Brat of Brawn.
我正奇怪你什么时候现身呢
I was wondering when you'd show.
离我的家人远点
Leave my family alone!
埃斯梅 不
Esme, no!
万能石是我应得的
I deserve the AllStone.
我在幻影区等得度日如年就是为了它
I waited an eternity in the Phantom Zone for it.
把你的那块给我
Give me your piece.
否则我将毁掉所有你爱过的人和物
Or I will destroy everything and everyone you ever loved.
你不是说我不爱任何人或物吗
Since you think I am incapable of loving anything or anyone,
我想这对我并不适用
I guess that doesn't apply to me.
莉娜 帮帮我们
Lena, can you help?
莱克斯
Lex!
母亲
Mother!
你让你的妈妈替你而战
That's what happens when you let your mommy
这就是下场
do your fighting for you.
巨人间的战斗 城市陷入恐慌
莉莉安状况稳定下来了 但情况不容乐观
Lillian is stable, but it's not looking good.
莉娜正努力寻找能救她母亲的咒语
Lena's trying to find a spell that could maybe save her.
发生什么了
What's happening here?
莱克斯和尼克斯丽当着全城人的面打架
Lex and Nyxly have taken their fight public,
并且用传送门反复横跳
and are using portals to parry and then retreat.
纳欣诺市混乱不堪
由于不可能锁定他们的位置
Makes it nearly impossible to get a lock on their positions
所以我们没法进行反击
so we can launch a counteroffensive.
他们俩怎么了
What's happening to them?
不论如何 我觉得肯定与这有关
Whatever it is, I think it has something to do with this.
纳欣诺市危在旦夕
莱克斯和尼克斯丽越使用万能石碎片
The more Lex and Nyxly use their pieces of the AllStone,
在这个世界上图腾所代表的那些元素
the more they'll drain the world
纳欣诺市满目疮痍
就会消耗殆尽
of the very elements the Totems represent.
不久这些元素将永远消失
Soon those things will be lost forever.
你说的是真♥相♥和真爱
You're talking truth and love...
希望
Hope.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表