剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但拯救她让我意识到 做超级英雄
saving her made me realize that being a great superhero
不是单单完成一件大事就可以
isn't about mastering a single move.
而是要学会适应
It's about adapting.
正因如此 我相信我能成为出色的守护者
That's why I'm gonna make a kick-ass Guardian.
没错
Damn right it is.
停战
Truce.
我必须承认
I must admit,
用我们的平台
it was worthwhile to use our platform
做宣传健康饮食以外的事 非常有意义
for more than just promoting healthy eating.
奥兰多今天帮了很大的忙
Orlando really made a difference today.
你怎么看上去有心事
Why the burdened look?
我在想米奇
I was thinking about Mitch, actually.
这么多年后 他又重新走上了犯罪道路
How he went back to a life of crime after all these years.
像他一样的人 每天都在被社会忽视
People like him slip through the cracks every day
因为制度对他们不公
because the system isn't designed to help them.
别误会 我也为奥兰多今日的胜利感到开心
Don't get me wrong. I am so happy Orlando won this one today.
但我忍♥不住会想 这只是
But I can't help but think that's all this is...
冰山一角
It's one.
改变制度的斗争似乎永无休止
The fight for systemic change often feels never-ending.
我们只能及时出现
All we can do is keep showing up.
分享我们的平台
Keep sharing our platform.
我不能保证 这场斗争往后会变得容易
I can't promise you it'll ever get easier.
但我能保证
But I can promise this...
我会与你同在
I will be beside you.
一路与你同在
Every step of the way.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我们在欧姆非检测到能量信♥号♥♥
We picked up an energy signature coming from the Ormfell.
奇怪
That's strange.
冷冻核弹的能量应该已经散尽了
The energy from the cryo-nuke should have dissipated by now.
可能是我的热视线残余
It could be residual from my heat vision.
我回家的路上检查一下
I'll check it out on my way home.
尼克斯丽
Nyxly?
想我吗 说实话
Miss me? Be honest.
你瞧 你没有能力了
Well, look at that. You're powerless now.
你留我一个人在幻影区等死的时候
I know we didn't end things on a chipper note
我就知道我们的故事还没结束
when you left me to die in the Phantom Zone.
但我要谢谢你
But I wanted to thank you.
我到地球上的时候 我的能力全无
You see, when I got to Earth, my powers were nil, nothing.
为零
Nada.
我必须用尽各种资源 绞尽脑汁
I had to use every resource, every ounce of my ingenuity
打造出能恢复能力的东西
to build something that would restore me.
但是这还不够
But, you know, it just wasn't quite enough.
直到你出现
Until you came around.
给它重要的激活能量
Then you gave it the boost it needed.
我的热视线没有毁灭你的武器 而是激活它
My heat vision didn't destroy your weapon, it powered it.
-我让你重新拥有了能力 -对
- I gave you your powers back. - Mmm-hmm.
哨兵 火星猎人 我需要援助
Sentinel, Martian Manhunter, I need backup now.
你现在孤立无援
You're all alone.
能力全失
Utterly powerless.
这种感觉我尝过 一次又一次
I felt that, time and time again.
在幻影区那么多年
All those years in the Phantom Zone,
只有一个信念支撑着我
there was only one thought that kept me going.
想知道是什么吗
Do you wanna know what it was?
那就是 有一天 我会回到家
That, one day, I would go back to my home,
见到我的父亲 亲手杀了他
to my father, and I would kill him.
我要将他叉在烤肉杆上
I would stick him with a spit
像烤猪一样烤熟他
and roast him like the pig that he is.
很暴♥力♥的想法
A violent thought.
我知道
I know.
但他背叛了我
But he betrayed me.
你也是
And so did you.
你让我无路可选
You gave me no choice.
我们曾是搭档 朋友
We were partners, friends.
但你却当面毁掉了我最后的希望
And yet you destroyed my last hope right before my very eyes.
我以为我再也不会恢复了
I never thought I would recover.
但我努力地活了下来
But as I struggled to keep myself alive,
一个新的想法支持着我
a new thought kept me going.
有一天
That, one day,
你会体会我的痛苦
you would know the pain that I felt.
你会
You would watch
亲眼看着自己最大的希望灰飞烟灭
as your greatest hope crumbled before your very eyes.
不过我不像你 我是个说到做到的人
And unlike you, I'm a woman of my word.
所以
So...
我们继续吧
Let's get on with it, shall we?
不
No!
不
No!
挣扎吧 超女 没用的
Struggle all you want, Supergirl. It won't work.
你被魔法控制了
You're bound by magic now.
只有魔法能打败魔法
And only magic can beat magic.
捣蛋鬼先生
Mr. Mxyzptlk!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表