剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
We wasted too much time.
我浪费了太多时间
I wasted too much time.
都怪我没能解析出我的梦
Because I couldn't interpret my dream right.
-我快坚持不住了 -不要
- I can't hold on much longer! - No!
我向来不惜牺牲一切也要保护我妹妹
I have always done whatever it takes to protect my sister.
现在我绝不会罢手
and I sure as hell am not stopping now.
功率又骤增了
Another power surge.
大家系好安全带 以防湍流
Everybody strap in for turbulence.
刚刚这一下很猛烈
That was a bad one.
护盾受到撞击
Our shields took a hit,
但是它们应该挺住了
but looks like they pulled through.
但是过去的十分钟像是消失了一样
But the last ten minutes are unaccounted for.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
温度下降
完了
Oh, no.
温度在下降
The temperature's dropping.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
再次检查幻影的隔离装置
Double check the Phantom's containment,
确保装置完好无损
make sure it's still in place.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
布莱尼
Brainy?
我没事 但是好像
I'm okay, but it seems like
队伍中的其他人受到了影响
the rest of our team has been compromised.
那次电磁湍流
That electromagnetic turbulence.
造成了幻影隔离装置的故障
It caused a malfunction in the Phantom's containment unit.
现在 幻影的能力刚好可以从中泄露出来
Right now, it's just enough for its power to leak out
影响我们的队友
and affect our teammates.
但是整个装置被破坏了
But the whole unit's compromised.
为什么你和我没被影响
Why aren't you and I affected?
可能是你火星人的
It's possible your Martian
生理构造和精神力量保护了你
physiology and psychic powers have safeguarded you.
你和马拉法克的精神连接可能
Your psychic bond with Malefic might have
给了你某种抵抗力
conferred to you some measure of resistance.
你慧核星人的本质也一样
And your Coluan nature is doing the same for you?
差不多吧
Well, sort of.
我12级的智慧让我可以隔离我的恐惧
My 12th level intellect allows me to compartmentalize my fear.
外加凯莉的应对机制
That and Kelly's coping mechanisms.
但你要知道 我还是强烈地感受到了影响
But I assure you, I'm still... very much feeling it.
你感受到了
You are?
在我看来 这整个房♥间充满了气球
For me, this entire room is filled with balloons.
气球
Balloons?
是气球 荣恩
It's balloons, J'onn.
气球 气球 气球 气球
Balloon, balloon, balloon, balloon.
薄薄的一层橡胶包裹着巨大压强
Thin sheets of rubber holding in all that pressure,
不知道什么时候会爆♥炸♥ 气球
not knowing when to pop, balloon.
荣恩 必须阻止它们
J'onn! They must be stopped!
好 我没时间分♥析♥那些
Okay. I don't have time to unpack all that.
不
Oh, no.
我们被攻击了 护盾被攻破了
We're under attack. Shields have been breached.
幻影隔离装置被破坏之后
Now that the Phantom containment has been disrupted,
会把其他幻影吸引过来
it's attracting other Phantoms to us.
我们要操纵高塔 看看能不能甩掉他们
We need to maneuver the Tower, see if we can lose them.
不 你没办法同时开飞船又救下所有人
No, you can't fly the ship and free everyone at the same time.
如果我们不去营救我们的团队
And if we don't save our team,
我们能不能找到超女都不重要了
it won't matter if we make it to Supergirl.
让我来 你集中力量
Let me do this. You just focus on
去做救下其他所有人的小任务吧
the tiny job of saving everyone else.
电脑 电子 椰子洗发水 披萨
Computers, electrons, coconut shampoo, pizza.
不 你只是充满空气的橡胶
No, you're just rubber filled with air.
我不怕你
I'm not frightened of you.
我没办法代替他们去战斗
Okay. I can't fight their battles for them,
但或许我能让他们轻松些
but maybe I can make it easier.
给幻影一些其他东西去打
Give the Phantoms something else to fight against.
-分散他的注意力 -好
- Split his focus. - Yes.
如果你能逼幻影回到隔离装置
If you could force the Phantom back into containment,
其他人就能各自回到现实了
then everyone else can find their own way back to reality.
荣恩 幻影还是有可能打倒你的
J'onn, there's still a chance that the Phantom can overpower you.
我现在斗志满满 他不是我的对手
Not when I have this much to fight for.
-我快坚持不住了 -不要
- I can't hold on much longer! - No!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
肯定还有别的办法
There has to be something else.
没有其他办法了
There is no other way.
他们都会死的
They're all going to die.
不
No.
今天不会
Not today.
我要让你尝尝害怕的滋味
I'll show you what it's like to be afraid.
已封锁
替我抱抱她
Hug her for me.
我知道我要做什么了
I know what I have to do.
妈妈
Mother.
我可能无法打败你 但我能保护他们
I may not be able to fight you, but I can protect them.
布莱尼 坚持住
Brainy, hold on!
不
No!
不
No!
荣恩
J'onn?
这是真的
This is real.
你摆脱了幻影的力量
You are free of the Phantom's powers.
你做到了 你们都做到了
You did it. You all did it.
我们把幻影送回了隔离装置
We have the Phantom back in full containment,
但旅程尚未结束
but this trip's not over yet.
我们接近了 我们锁定了超女
We're close. We have a lock on Supergirl.
你确定这是真的吗
Are you sure this is real?
是的 但我们仍被大群幻影包围
Yes, but we're still being swarmed by Phantoms.
我们要尽可能接近超女
We'll have to get as close as we can to Supergirl.
准备好黄太阳炸♥弹♥
And have that yellow sun bomb ready.
明白
On it.
快到了 但是高塔护盾坚持不了太久
Nearly there, but the Tower's shields won't last much longer.
大家抓紧
Everybody, hang on!
卡拉 看 看看这个
Kara, look. Look at this.
我做了这个 因为我们要继续前进
I made this because we're going to go on.
我们要继续向前
We have to keep moving.
有什么意义
What's the point?
没有出路
There's no way out.
一直以来 你和尼克斯丽都是对的
You and Nyxly were right all along.
可是
And yet,
我却把你从唯一的安全之地拉出来
I dragged you out of your one safe place
逼迫你去抱有希望
and pushed you to hope...
但其实毫无希望
when there is none.
总是有希望的
There's always hope.
希望太天真了
Hope is naive.
我太天真了
I was naive.
傲慢地认为
And arrogant to think
我可以解决任何问题
that I could ever actually fix anything.
更糟糕的是
And worse...
我的朋友认为他们也可以
my friends think that they can, too.
他们将要为此丧命
And they're just going to die because of it.
你可以解决问题 你做到过
You can fix things. You did.
你解决了我的问题
You fixed me.
我在这里时常流泪
I cried so many tears here.
我为你哭泣
I cried for you.
为你妈妈
For your mother.
为氪星 为我的兄弟
For Krypton, my brother,
我的整个人生
my entire life...
我为我曾经失去的每个人
I cried for everyone I ever lost,
我爱而不能再见的人们哭泣
all the people I loved and would never see again.
我泪流成河
I cried a river, an ocean of tears,
直到哭干了每一滴眼泪
until there was nothing left in me.
直到你来了
Until you came
你用你的精神和爱充实了我
and you filled me up with your spirit, your love.
现在我不会再放弃了
And now I won't give up again.
即使你的朋友永远找不到我们
Even if your friends never find us,
我们也要自寻出路
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表