剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
She's a reporter.
而且我会首发这条新闻
The one who's breaking this story.
-她还把纳西姆·托克放了出去 -那是个意外
- She also let Naxim Tork out. - Accidentally.
无论如何 这条新闻都是我的
Either way, this story's mine.
你们两个还在等什么呢 我们必须立刻离开这里
What are you two waiting for? We have to get out of here, stat.
布莱尼 那不是普通记者 而是凯特·格兰特
Brainy, that's not just any reporter. That's Cat Grant.
-凯特·格兰特 -粉红色的美洲狮
- Cat Grant, as in-- - The pink cougar.
她就是我梦中的主角
She's what my dreams have been about.
这一切都与纳西姆·托克无关
None of this has been about Naxim Tork at all.
好漂亮的动物
Beautiful animal.
我们整座动物园里全是 单单少了我想要的那个
We got a full zoo, except for the one I want.
你想要氪星人吗 我送上门来了
You want a Kryptonian? You got one.
糟糕
Oh, no.
下层的所有外星人都被释放了
Every alien on the lower level has been released.
长官 逃生舱
Sir, the escape pod!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你刚刚释放了一群冥王星陆地鲨鱼
You've just set free a school of Plutonian land sharks.
把它们释放出来之后 你的禁猎日就结束啦
And with what you let free, your resting days are over!
逃生舱发射倒计时 三 二 一
Escape pod launch in three, two, one.
我们必须阻止那群陆上鲨鱼
We've got to stop those land sharks.
C·J去哪儿了 她不能把这件事公之于众
Where's CJ? She can't tell the world about this.
她一定是往这边走了
She must have gone this way.
这是个无人机的遥控装置
It's a remote control for a drone.
她一定就是通过无人机在空地上看到我们的
That must be how she saw us in the clearing.
注意 这里是米德维尔警♥察♥局
Attention, this is the Midvale Police Department.
举起手来 从建筑里走出来
Come out of that structure with your hands up.
卡拉 卡拉 不要 卡拉
Kara. Kara, no. Kara.
所有人都马上出来
Everyone, exit now.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
这是C·J·格兰特的独家报道
This is a CJ Grant exclusive.
卡拉 我们该怎么办
Kara, what do we do?
太棒了 全世界的人
Brilliant. Everyone in the world
都会知道这个名字了 凯拉
is going to know that name. Keera.
我紧张得脸都麻了
My face is numb.
我的心在狂跳 你来试试 这不正常
My heart, it's racing. Feel that. That's not normal.
这的确不正常
That is not normal.
我们已经不可逆转地改变了时空
We have irrevocably changed space and time.
-你都说过好几遍了 -是的 但这次是真的
- You say that a lot. - Yes, but this time it's true.
你明白吗 我们释放了一群野蛮的外星人
You understand? We released a horde of savage aliens.
卡拉暴露了身份
Kara, she's exposed.
超女迷失在了幻影区
Supergirl is lost in the Phantom Zone,
我们的时间不多了
and we are running out of time.
这次无法挽回了
There's no undoing this one.
肯定有办法 不是吗
But there is, isn't there?
我们有办法的 布莱尼 我们有时间机器啊
Yes, we can. Brainy, we have a time machine.
我们可以弥补一切过失
We can fix everything.
我们可以回到我们第一次登陆的时候 重新开始
We can go back to when we first landed and start over.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
重演过去两天的事情会造成致命后果
Trying to relive the past two days would be catastrophic.
有太多的变数
There are too many variables.
比我们最初的着陆时间晚一毫秒
Landing a millisecond later than we originally did
都会产生我们永远无法承担的后果
would have ramifications we can never account for.
如果我们不回到那么久之前呢
So what if we don't go back that far?
如果我们只回到几个小时前呢
What if we only redo the last couple hours?
我的梦是关于凯特的 对吗
My dream was about Cat, right?
所以如果我们回到她把纳西姆放出来之前呢
So what if we go back to right before she lets Naxim out?
-可我们要怎么阻止她呢 -我可以阻止她
- But how would be stop her? - I can stop her.
我们仍然有机会挽回这一切 布莱尼
We can still salvage this, Brainy.
如果我们现在回到飞船上
If we go back to the ship right now,
就能弥补一切过失 拜托
we can fix everything. Please.
把手放在头上 让我们可以看到
Place your hands on your head where we can see them.
所有人都照做
All of you, now.
离我妹妹远点 不要
Get away from my sister! No.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
卡拉
Kara.
-卡拉 -轻点
- Kara. - Easy.
这件夹克的价格比你的年薪还要高
This jacket is worth more than your yearly salary.
我为造成的一切后果向你们道歉
I'm sorry, you guys, for everything.
但我要去解决这个问题
But I'm gonna fix this.
4个半小时前
时间和地点都刚刚好
Right on time and place.
根据这个能量信♥号♥♥
According to this energy signature,
纳西姆·托克的飞船应该就在那里
Naxim Tork's ship should be right over there.
所以我们只需要在C·J发现它之前找到它就行
So we just have to find CJ before she finds it.
说实话 我之前很怀疑我们的计划能否成功
Honestly, I was dubious of our plan succeeding...
不过 看起来我们的运气终于好转了
but, eh, looks like our luck is finally turning for the better.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
别生气
Don't be mad.
好吧
Okay.
你偷偷跟过来了吗
You stowed away?
我听到你们说要回到过去弥补过失
I... I heard you say you were going back in time to fix things,
所以我就... 凭着直觉...
so I just... I followed my instincts and...
好吧 等等
Okay, wait.
太可怕了
It was awful.
在警用手电筒的照射下
Under those police-issued flashlights,
那个记者不停地问我问题
with the reporter asking me questions and...
警♥察♥也闯了进来
and the cops coming in.
那一刻 我看到了我的未来
In that moment, I saw my future,
而我才17岁
and I'm only 17.
我什么都不懂 我连个驾照都没有
I don't know anything. I... I don't have a driving permit.
伊莉莎只让我洗过一次衣服
Eliza's only let me do the laundry once,
我都不知道自己会不会煮米饭
and I'm not even sure I know how to make rice.
我还不知道自己想要什么样的未来
I don't know what I want my future to look like,
但我绝不想要那种未来
but that wasn't it.
所以 拜托
So, please,
让我帮你们找到那个记者 让事情回到正轨
let me help you find the reporter and change things back.
布莱尼 你知道她说得对
Brainy, you know she's right.
-什么 -那个未来不属于她
- What? - That future wasn't hers.
不行 不行 不行
Uh, no. No, no, no.
不许用超级听力偷听
No super-hearing.
-布莱尼 -不行
- Brainy. - No.
我们不能这么做 尼娅
We can't do this, Nia.
如果她撞到自己怎么办
What if she runs into herself?
她不能见到凯特·格兰特 现在还为时尚早
She can't meet Cat Grant. It's too early.
显然把她关起来是行不通的
Well, clearly locking her up doesn't work.
我们把她留在身边
We'll keep her close.
我喜欢动物们顶嘴的样子
I love it when the animals talk back.
那是纳西姆
That's Naxim.
他伏击了之前的我们
Ambushing the old us.
我们现在必须找到C·J和她的无人机
We have to find CJ and her drone now.
好吧 你可以帮忙
Fine. You can help.
但要跟紧点 别让人看见
But stay close and stay out of sight.
布兰登
Brandon?
卡拉
Kara?
C·J在北边800米处 走吧 我们来对付他们
CJ's half a mile north. Go. We'll deal with them.
你想拯救你的未来吗
You want to save your future?
你现在能帮上最大的忙就是什么都不做
Best thing you can do now is do nothing.
你好呀 肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
肯尼·李
Kenny Li.
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 你们俩怎么...
Alex Danvers. What are you guys...
你们俩怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
我们以为你惹上麻烦了
We thought you were in trouble.
-麻烦 我... -是啊
- Trouble? I... - Yeah.
布兰达去哪儿了
Where... where did Brenda go?
你怎么穿成这样
What are you wearing?
我怎么穿成这样 我还想反问你呢
What am I wearing? What are you wearing?
我很抱歉 艾丽克斯 我会跟你一一道来
I'm so sorry, Alex. I'll tell you everything, okay?
这个故事可离谱了
It is a wild story.
涉及到了外星猎手 大型爆♥炸♥
It involves alien hunters, large explosions...
各种正装
and, well, an excess of formal wear.
所以有时候听起来像是天方夜谭
So, at times, it may seem improbable.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表