剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
不过 如果欧姆非大楼的炸♥弹♥真像你说的那样
Still, if things are as you say with the Ormfell Building bomb,
尼克斯丽利用拉布博士的方案建造了一个装置
Nyxly used Dr. Raab's plans to build a device
可以将氪星的力量转化为第五维度的能量
that could transform Kryptonian powers into Fifth Dimensional energy.
既然她通过这种方式重新获得了能力
If that's how she repowered herself,
那我们能否逆转方案
couldn't we reverse the plans
建造一个装置来剥夺她的能力
to build something to depower her?
我们还有机会挽回
We can still do this.
你们愿意专门为了我这么做吗
You would do all this just for me?
这也是为了拯救宇宙
That and to save the universe.
别担心
Don't worry.
有我们盯着 没人能把捣蛋鬼收进水晶里
Nobody puts Mxy in a crystal on our watch.
尼娅 你没事吧
Nia, are you all right?
尼娅
Nia?
没事 我只是想追踪一下
Yeah, just trying to track down
警♥察♥把米奇关在哪里
where the police are keeping Mitch.
他可能也知道些线索 但他们的系统太慢了
He may know something, too, but their system is just so slow.
我们发过誓不再藏秘密的
We swore "no more secrets."
好吧 跟我来
All right. Follow me.
所以你把尼克斯丽从梦境中带出来
So you brought Nyxly out of the dream realm
是为了见到你母亲吗
in exchange for seeing your mother?
我知道
I know.
我母亲也明确告诉我 这是个错误的决定
My mother made it perfectly clear what a bad decision it was.
-这么做不对 我很差劲 -不
- It's horrible. I'm horrible. - No.
尼娅
Nia.
尼克斯丽利用了你
Nyxly used you.
这并不重要
That doesn't matter.
现在我梦到了捣蛋鬼
Now I'm dreaming of Mxy,
死在某个可怕的五维生物冰笼里
dead in some awful imp ice cage.
我把尼克斯丽放了出来 却没有办法阻止她
I let Nyxly out with no way to stop her.
你还记得莱克斯利用我的时候吗
Do you remember when Lex used me?
他利用我时 我坚信我们会拥有一个可怕的未来
When he did, I was certain we were all going to have an awful future
我根本无力阻止
which I couldn't stop.
然后你和我们其他的朋友帮助打败了他
And then you and the rest of our friends helped defeat him
让未来变得更加美好
and changed the future for the better.
那我应该怎么做呢
So what should I do?
跟我们其他人一起阻止这个五维生物
Focus on stopping this imp with the rest of us.
再把这事告诉卡拉
And tell Kara.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
真正的英雄绝对不会干出我这种事的
I did the exact opposite of what a real hero would do.
她会对我失去尊重
She would lose all respect for me.
她会明白是尼克斯丽操纵了你
She'll understand that Nyxly manipulated you.
她和你是同一阵线的
She's on the same team as you are...
我也是
As am I.
那就帮我独自解决这个问题吧
Then just help me figure this out, myself.
拜托了
Please?
加拿大 纽芬兰岛
财富湾
-安德里亚 -莉娜
- Andrea? - Lena!
纽芬兰岛怎么样
How's Newfoundland?
到处都是迷人的海岸线
Full of charming coastline.
旅程很轻松 多亏了凯特科的专机
And an easy journey, thanks to the CatCo jet.
这是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
我不得不说
You know, I have to say,
你上次听起来这么开心
I think the last time you sounded this good
还是在寄宿学校的时候
was back in boarding school.
这么多年来 对母亲的思念深深折磨着我
For so many years, thoughts of my mother caused me so much pain.
但是 能够终于摆脱那种心境
But... you know, to finally have moved past that,
来到她成长的小镇
to be in the town where she grew up...
老实说 这是一种解脱
Frankly, it's a relief.
对了 你收到我发给你的照片了吗
By the way, did you get that picture I texted you?
我收到了 你跟你母亲长得一模一样
I did. You are your mother's spitting image.
照片里的其他两个人是谁
But who are the others?
从我在缅因州发现的信件看来
Based on the letters I found in Maine
她们是她童年的朋友
they're her childhood friends,
弗罗伦丝·阿伯特和玛格丽特·毕夏普
Florence Abbott and Margaret Bishop.
如果我调查得没错的话 玛格丽特仍然住在财富湾
If my research is correct, Margaret still lives in Fortune Bay.
我对我母亲还有太多不了解的地方了
There's so much I don't know about my mother.
我希望她能填补这些空白
I'm hoping she can fill in the gaps.
答应我 如果有什么需要我帮忙 一定要开口
Promise you'll let me know if there's anything else I can do.
确实有这么一件事
Actually, there is.
照片上右边的另一个女人 弗罗伦丝
The other woman in the photo on the right, Florence,
我还没能找到她
I haven't been able to locate her.
坐拥一座媒体帝国的好处
If having a media empire is good for one thing,
就是能挖出事实
it's digging things up.
有消息我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you if I have something.
在那之前 祝你狩猎愉快
Until then, happy hunting.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
-卢瑟女士 -你好
- Ms. Luthor? - Hello.
真的是你啊
It is you!
我是迪迪 旅馆老板
I'm Dee-Dee, your innkeeper.
我想说 我们很荣幸你能来我们镇上
And may I say we are honored to have you in our town.
还光临了我们的旅馆
In our inn!
-你有行李吗 -是的
- Do you have bags? - Yeah.
大卫
David!
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
是什么风把你吹到我们这里来了 卢瑟家的生意吗
So what brings you to our corner of the island? Luthor business?
不是生意上的事 是私事
It's not business at all. It's personal.
我母亲是在这里长大的
My mother grew up here.
你母亲 太棒了
Your mother? How wonderful.
这世界果真很小
Six degrees of separation and all.
-她叫什么名字 -伊丽莎白·沃尔什
- What was her name? - Elizabeth Walsh.
她是个肮脏的女巫
She was just a dirty witch.
你说什么
Excuse me?
很抱歉 卢瑟小姐 你的房♥间被重复预订了
We're sorry, Ms. Luthor, but it seems your room's double-booked.
什么
What?
很遗憾 我们这里没有空房♥间给你住了
Sadly, we don't have a room for you after all.
你得走了
You need to go.
这些是尼克斯丽让拉布博士做的方案
These are the plans that Nyxly had Dr. Raab build
用超女的能量来启动她的魔法
to jumpstart her magic with Supergirl's energy.
看起来它可以被逆向工程
Looks like it could be reverse-engineered.
难办的是找到一种方法
The trick will be finding a way to keep
把设备锁定在尼克斯丽身上
the device locked on Nyxly.
我有办法解决这个问题
Well, I have a fix for that.
我们把超查部的超能力抑制器改装成了
We modify a DEO power-dampener into a cuff
尼克斯丽无法解锁的手铐
that Nyxly can't unlock.
-这主意很棒 我们就这么办 -还不行
- This is great. We could do this. - Not yet.
重新设计的装置
The re-engineered device
需要一股持续的魔法能量为它供能
will need a constant magical power source.
或者我们用这个来对付她
Or we hit her with this.
不
No!
幻影区投射器
The Phantom Zone projector.
不
No, no.
据我所知 这玩意一投射
From what I understand, one blast from that gal
就会使她失去能力
will render her powerless
并把她送回她来的地方
and send her back to from whence she came.
-同意的请说"同意" -不行
- All in favor, say "aye." - No.
捣蛋鬼 我一直在想
Mxy, I've been thinking,
自从你告诉我们尼克斯丽的遭遇后...
ever since you told us what happened to Nyxly...
她是有问题 但她也被诬陷迫♥害♥了
She is troubled, but she has also been wrongly persecuted.
但她还是很危险
She is still dangerous.
她只有魔法而已
Only with magical powers.
如果我们可以夺走她的魔法 我可以努力劝服她
So if we take those away from her, I can try to get her to see
复仇根本不是解决问题的办法
that revenge is never the answer.
我们只需要想办法来为这个装置提供能量
We just need a way to power this device.
蒙·艾尔从你手里抽出卡拉的手时
Didn't Mon-El use something magical against you
不是用了魔法物件来对付你吗
when he fought you for Kara's hand?
是的 没错 那个护身符
Yes, that's right. That amulet.
可是你把它给毁了
Except you destroyed it.
其实我把它藏在了一个没有人会发现的地方
I actually hid it in a place that nobody would ever find it.
在柯尔多·马提斯丛林里的一个山洞里
In a cave, in the jungle in Corto Maltese.
不过据我所知
Although that cave was being used
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表