剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I found recording crystals.
没错 我来的时候
Ah, yes. When I arrived,
她在留言
she was in the middle of a missive.
遗愿之类的
Sort of a last will and testament.
很无聊
Very dry.
还好我打断她了
You're lucky I cut her off when I did.
不 不 我们不看
No, no, no, no. We're not watching those
卡拉肯定没死
'cause Kara is not dead.
我们要找回她
We are bringing her home.
而你会生不如死
And you are going to wish that you were dead
烂在牢里
while you are rotting in that cell.
这个嘛
About that...
我绝不进牢房♥
I'm not going anywhere near a cell.
除非你希望我泄露超女的身份
Unless you want me to reveal Supergirl's identity.
她人没了 但是
She may be gone, but she still has
她还有一大票敌人
an awful lot of enemies out there.
要是丹弗斯太太或凯莉·奥尔森
It would be tragic if Mama Danvers
成为他们之一的目标
or your lovely Kelly Olsen
那就太悲剧了
were to become the target of one of...
抱歉 你刚才想对他动手吗
Sorry. Did you want to do that?
不 家人优先
No. Family first.
梅根和我会把他带去局里
M'gann and I will take him to the authorities.
然后我去跟我弟弟马拉谈
Then I'll go and speak to my brother Mal.
他去过幻影区
He spent time in the Phantom Zone.
他也许能帮我们找到她
He may be able to help us locate her.
那凯莉怎么办
What am I going to do with Kelly?
我要怎么跟她解释这一切
How am I supposed to explain all this?
凯莉不知道卡拉是超女吗
Kelly doesn't know that Kara is Supergirl?
莱克斯·卢瑟被捕
Lex Luthor has been arrested
坏蛋?
莱克斯·卢瑟被捕
有线索称其密谋攻击世界
in what sources are calling a plot against the world.
难以置信
Can't believe it.
莱克斯·卢瑟是坏人
Lex Luther, a bad guy?
相信吧 麦肯齐
Believe it, Mackenzie.
好在 我们的威廉·戴
Lucky for us, our very own William Day
有内♥幕♥
has the inside scoop.
伊芙·泰斯马克给你的一手消息
This firsthand account Eve Tessmacher gave you...
能让你再获普利策奖
It's going to earn CatCo another Pulitzer.
你是说我们还在运营吗
You mean we're still in business?
即便在发生了黑曜石事件之后
After what happened with Obsidian?
很遗憾 黑曜石之北已经倒闭了
Sadly, Obsidian North has folded.
但那是我父亲的问题
But that is my father's problem.
他在公♥司♥今早崩♥盘♥前
He bought all my shares
买♥♥下了我所有的股票
right before the company crashed this morning.
回想起来 我发现我低估了凯特科的价值
I realize in retrospect, I was undervaluing CatCo.
我们可以成为一盏明灯
We could be a beacon,
成为调查性新闻业的龙头
the crown jewel of investigative journalism.
我们当然有这个天赋
We certainly have the talent.
通过深入报道真实的新闻
And reporting in-depth, real news,
我们可以改变人心
we can change hearts and minds.
我们将凭借莱克斯·卢瑟这条大新闻
We'll start our relaunch with unparalleled news coverage
东山再起
on Lex Luther,
这要感谢威廉
thanks to William.
不仅仅是我 安德里亚
Well, it wasn't just me, Andrea.
这篇报道的作者还有另外一位
That story has a shared byline.
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers...
自从我到了纳欣诺市之后 她就一直和我一起
She's been with me following every lead on Lex,
关注着莱克斯的每一条线索
since I got to National City.
丹弗斯小姐在哪
Well, where is Ms. Danvers?
我要感谢她
I'd like to thank her.
她和凯特·格兰特在一起写一篇报道
She's with Cat Grant on a story.
她说这应该是她一生中最重要的一次报道
She said it was supposed to be the biggest of her life.
卡拉出城了吗
Kara left town?
当凯特说"跳"的时候 你就得跳
I guess when Cat says "Jump," you jump.
既然卡拉是凯特科的专属记者
Well, since Kara is exclusive to CatCo,
不管凯特把她拉去做什么报道
whatever story Cat's pulled her away to do
很快就会出现在我们的头版上
will be our front page soon.
希望是个大新闻
Let's hope it's a doozy.
时间紧迫 大家都回去工作吧
Tick-tock. Everyone back to work.
我们的报纸还等着出版呢
We've got a paper to put out.
尼娅
Nia?
你亲自跟卡拉谈过了吗
Did you speak to Kara yourself?
我真不敢相信她竟然没告诉我就走了
I just can't believe she left without telling me.
是艾丽克斯告诉我的
Alex told me.
我相信她如果有机会
I'm sure she would have called you
一定会给你打电♥话♥的 威廉
if she could have, William.
纳欣诺市监狱
我要声明 有句话我忍♥得很辛苦
I want it on the record that I'm resisting the urge to say
"我告诉过你 你对氪星人的痴迷
"I told you your obsession with the Kryptonians
会是这样的结局"
would end like this."
我很高兴你忍♥住了 妈妈
I'm glad you held your tongue, Mother.
莉娜
Lena?
我想这是你的
I think this belongs to you.
派上用场了
Came in handy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我应该保护好卡拉的
I should have protected Kara.
我失败了
I failed.
我辜负了所有人
I failed everyone.
你没有失败 布莱尼
You didn't fail, Brainy.
你打败了利维坦
You defeated Leviathan.
超女消失了
Supergirl is gone.
莱克斯·卢瑟还活着
Lex Luther lives.
我应该让其他布莱尼亚克五号♥去对付利维坦
I should have let the other Brainiac-5's take on Leviathan
因为我太笨了 没能打赢他
because clearly I was too stupid to get it right.
布莱尼 别说了
Brainy, stop!
你不笨
You are not stupid.
你面临的是一个必败的局面
You were put in a no-win situation
而你已经尽力了
and you did the best you could.
我伤害了你
I hurt you.
这是一段不堪的往事
That... was not the best.
你确实伤害了我
You did.
但我还是很关心你
But I still care about you.
在经历了这么多事情之后
How can you be so kind after...
你怎么还能这么善良
after everything?
这不符合逻辑
It's not logical.
心本来就不符合逻辑
The heart isn't logical.
当我们以为你在利维坦飞船上要死的时候
When we thought you were dying on the Leviathan ship,
你说你爱我
you said that you loved me.
如果这还是真的...
If that's still true and...
你想修复我们的关系的话
you want to fix us,
你就得开始与我坦诚相待
you need to start engaging with me honestly,
不管发生什么
no matter what.
即使你认为你是在保护我
Even if you think you're protecting me.
因为 布莱尼
Because, Brainy,
我不是一个需要被保护的女人
I am not a woman who needs to be protected.
当然了
Of course.
你是一个能阻止潮汐的女人
You're a woman who stops tidal waves...
而且还能梦到不可能的事情
and who dreams impossible things.
而且也深爱着你
And loves you too.
你不会再藏秘密了吗
No more secrets?
我保证
I promise.
马拉法克有什么建议可以把她救回来吗
Did Malefic have any advice about getting her back?
很可惜 没有
Unfortunately not.
他只能在幻影区找到午夜
He was only able to find Midnight in the Phantom Zone
因为他知道她的确切位置
because he knew her exact location.
但他告诉我有人曾经在那里
He did tell me about someone who once mounted
执行过一次救援任务
a rescue mission there, though.
我们现在需要去找他们
We need to get to them, now.
梅根已经在找他了
M'gann is already looking for him.
荣恩
J'onn,
我需要我妹妹
I need my sister.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表