剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你有没有想过做一个便携式的太阳
You ever just think how wild it is that you can, like,
是件多么疯狂的事
make a portable sun?
可以预见未来 拥有梦想能量的人竟然会说这话
Says the woman who can see the future and wield dream energy.
也对
Yeah, right.
话说 你的手套很厉害
Your gloves, by the way, are amazing.
手套把你的力量转化为物质形态
The way they convert your power into physical form,
你知道是怎么运作吗
you know, how do they work?
我不知道 是布莱尼做的
I don't know. Brainy made them.
我... 说实话 我也许知道得更多
I... Honestly, I should probably know more than I do,
但知道答案的人不在了
but the one person who had answers is gone.
我妈不在 我有的只是疑问
Without my mom, all I have are questions.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你妈也去世了 我不是想...
I know you lost your mom, too. I didn't mean to...
不不 没事的 我明白你的意思
Oh, no, no, no, it's okay, really. I get it.
我也每天都很想我妈
I miss my mom every day, too.
真是太难受了 对吧
It really sucks, doesn't it?
是啊 而且事态也没有好转
Yeah, and it doesn't really get any easier.
特别是想到我离开的家庭
Especially in light of the family I have left.
幸好这里现在是我们的家了
Good thing this is our family now, right?
有时
Sometimes...
成为梦想者只会让我想起失去的东西
being Dreamer just reminds me of what I've lost.
我有多么无知
How much I don't know.
就像
It's like...
就像你的身体中有一个完全陌生的领域
Like there's a whole part of yourself you'll never understand.
难以想象那会有多么困难
I can't imagine how hard it must've been
那么小就失去了妈妈
losing your mom so young.
确实很难
It was.
她给我留下的东西只有
You know, the only thing I really have left of her
这本她经常读给我听的民间故事书
is this book of folktales that she used to read to me.
不算很多 但依然能鼓励我坚持下去
It's not a lot, but it's something to hold onto.
你的力量
Your powers...
把你和你妈妈联♥系♥起来
they connect you to your mother.
你可以坚持下去
You can hold on to that.
功率又骤增了
Another power surge.
大家系好安全带 以防湍流
Everyone strap in for turbulence.
我觉得我们可以把系好安全带的指示灯关了
I think we're safe to turn off the fasten seat belt sign.
是的 我觉得现在很稳定 但...
Yeah, I think we're stable, but...
错误 冷却剂泄漏
刚才的湍流可能导致了冷却剂泄露
...I think the turbulence may have caused a coolant leak.
我最好去看看硬件需不需要修理
I better go see if the hardware needs repairing.
各位 飞船上有某种外星生物
Guys, there's some kind of alien creature aboard.
我把它锁在机舱了
I've locked it in the engine room,
但我现在需要一些支援
but I could do with some backup now.
各位
Guys?
荣恩
J'onn?
艾丽克斯
Alex?
不
No!
梦想者
Dreamer?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 那个外星生物呢
I think so. The creature?
-它在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where is it? - I don't know.
跑 快跑
Run. Run! Run!
我看到它了
I saw it...
它让我想起了...
It reminded me of...
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
想起了什么
What?
水怪
Kelpie.
一种能把人们拖到水下的变形者
A shapeshifter that drags people underwater.
不 这是个神话故事
No, it's a myth.
是我妈妈留下的书中的故事
It's a story from my mother's book of folklore.
总让我陷入噩梦
It always gave me nightmares.
我能理解 那玩意太吓人了
Well, I can see why. That thing's terrifying.
不是这样的 是溺水
That's not it. It's the drowning.
我妈妈溺水了
My mother drowned.
就在我面前
Right in front of me.
我一直谴责自己 因为我没有阻止这件事发生
I always blamed myself 'cause I didn't stop it.
我会一遍遍读这个故事
I would read the story
来惩罚自己
over and over, punishing myself.
但在我的噩梦中 通常是水怪淹死了我
But in my nightmares, it was always the Kelpie who drowned me.
莉娜
Lena...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
故事中有说要怎么打败水怪吗
Did the story say anything about how to fight a Kelpie?
因为这显然不是神话
Because it is clearly not a myth.
梦想者
Dreamer?
这是我的噩梦
This is my nightmare.
水怪是神话故事
Kelpies are a myth.
这是一个恐惧的幻象
This is a Fear Vision!
凯莉是怎么说的
What did Kelly say?
记住真实的东西
Remember what's real.
机油 火星钢 高塔
Motor oil, Martian steel, the Tower,
实验室
the lab,
我的朋友们
my friends.
十分钟前
好的
Okay.
各自做最后的检查 确保准备就绪
Let's each do our final checks, be sure we're ready.
很高兴能和你
May I just say I'm quite glad
一起完成这次任务
to have you aboard this mission.
你真贴心
That's kind of you.
我只是想在帮助超女之前
I'm just trying to stay out of the way
尽量少添乱
until it's time for me to help Supergirl.
相反
On the contrary,
我的情绪最近波动很频繁
I've been challenged by my emotions of late.
好吧一直如此
Okay, always.
考虑到时刻有被幻影引诱的危险
And given the imminent risk of a Phantom-induced response,
我非常重视你的专业知识
I'd greatly value your expertise.
希望一切按计划进行
Well, hopefully everything goes according to plan,
你用不上这个
and you won't need it.
我很高兴再也不用见到幻影了
I'm good with never seeing a Phantom again.
这是你在幻影袭击梅根之后
This is your first time back in the Tower since...
-第一次回到塔里 -没错
- the Phantom attack on M'gann. - Yeah.
我不想撒谎 我觉得有点力不从心
I'm not going to lie. I feel a little out of my depth.
你们都是超级英雄 而我只是...
I mean, you are all superheroes, and I'm just...
让我们不会全部失去理智的人
The one keeping us all from losing our minds.
功率又骤增了
Another power surge.
大家系好安全带 以防湍流
Everybody strap in for turbulence.
错误 护盾功率骤增
功率骤增肯定损坏了什么东西
The surge must have disrupted something.
我们全面检查一下系统
Let's do a full systems check.
我去检查一下幻影隔离装置
I should go check the Phantom's containment,
确保卢瑟电磁核依然完好无损
make sure the Luthor electro-core is still intact.
我跟你一起 作为支援
I'll go with, for backup.
机舱里一切都看起来很好
All looks good in the engine room.
发动机输出正常
是的 还没有发现问题
Yeah, I'm not seeing any signs yet.
肯定是假警报
Must have been a false alarm.
幻影Q波的接口有点奇怪
Something's weird with the Phantom Q-wave interface.
Q波接口被损坏
我根莉娜核实一下
I should verify it with Lena.
湍流中电源肯定被切断了
The turbulence must have knocked the power out.
莉娜 梦想者
Lena? Dreamer?
我去那边检查一下 好吗
I'm gonna go check over there, okay?
你们没有回答我
Hey, guys, you weren't answering.
装置出了问题吗
Is there something wrong with the unit?
莉娜 梦想者
Lena? Dreamer?
很高兴你加入我们
So glad you could join us.
故障
不
Oh, no.
艾丽克斯 幻影正试图打破隔离装置
Alex, the Phantom is trying to breach the containment unit.
它已经控制了莉娜和尼娅
And it's possessed Lena and Nia.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
别这样 莉娜 尼娅
Come on. Lena, Nia.
振作起来
Snap out of it!
记住真实的东西
Remember what's real.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表