剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
The situation has changed.
城市中的暴♥力♥事件越来越严重
The violence in the city is getting worse.
你们束手无策
You guys have no plan.
不 我们有
Yes, we do.
莉娜将会增强图腾的力量
Lena is going to amplify the Totem's power...
这样所有在尼克斯丽爆♥炸♥半径内的人
so that everyone who was within Nyxly's blast radius at the arena
都会失去人性
will lose their humanity, too.
我们相信尼克斯丽被注入了
We believe that Nyxly is being infused with the compassion
从受害者那里汲取来的同情心
that she's drained from her victims.
受影响的人越多 她就会不堪重负
With more people affected, we think she'll get overwhelmed
然后再次使用图腾来恢复每个人的人性
and then use the Totem again to restore everyone's humanity.
好吧 但这样做会导致
Okay, but doing so will cause
整个城市中会出现更多的混乱
even more chaos and destruction throughout the entire city.
所以我们得分散行动
So, we'll have to spread out
尽力保证城市的安全
and try our best to keep the city safe.
直到什么时候
Until when?
直到尼克斯丽被引出来
Until Nyxly's drawn out.
她有可能出来 也有可能不出来
If she comes out. She might not.
人们受图腾力量影响的时间越长
And the longer people are affected by the Totem's power,
他们就越没有理智
the less they seem to care about anything.
这是一个危险的实验
This is a dangerous situation.
莉娜 你之前反对过这个计划
Lena, you were against this plan before.
是什么改变了你
What changed?
你
You.
你得把这里发生的事写下来
You have to write about what's going on here,
这样人们就没法指责我们秘密行事了
so people can't accuse us of operating in secret.
彻底公开透明的时机已经到来
The time has come for full transparency.
公开我们的行动后
By shining a light on our actions,
人们就能
the people will be able to
自行判断我们的方法是否正确
make up their own opinions about our methods.
我如果赞成 就要按我的方式讲故事
If I agree to this, I tell the story my way.
尼克斯丽的身份 她如何寻找图腾
Nyxly's identification, her search for the Totems,
还有魔法在其中的作用
and the role of magic in all this.
这是我的基本要求
Those are my ground rules.
没问题 按你的方式来讲
All right, tell your story.
我设置一下 用电脑扫描尼克斯丽的飞船
I'll set the computers to scan for Nyxly's ship
她现身后 我们会收到提醒
and alert us if she shows up.
希望这招管用
I hope this works.
你想靠近事发地 已经实现了
You wanted closer to the action, you got it.
你确定要公开这么做吗
You sure you want to be out in the open to do this?
我要放空一下 待在实验室里不行
I've gotta get out of my head and I can't do that in a lab.
行 我们会确保
Okay. We'll keep people
你施咒的时候人们不会受伤
from getting hurt when your spell hits them.
为所有人放大能量
Auge navitas pro omnibus homnibus.
为所有人放大能量
Auge navitas pro omnibus homnibus.
荣恩 缅因大道和第五大街交叉口有劫车事件
J'onn, there's a carjacking happening at Maine and 5th.
我去解决
I'm on it.
救命 我儿子在里面
Help, somebody! My son is in there!
梦想者 第八大街公交车站有情况
Dreamer, there's a situation at the bus stop on 8th.
睡吧
Sleep tight.
这里没问题了 超女
All good here, Supergirl.
不 不要了
No. No, no more.
控制好情绪 姑娘
Get a grip, girl.
只是图腾
It's only the Totem...
在影响你
Messing with you.
专注
Concentrate.
专注于找到下一个图腾
Concentrate on getting the next one.
希望图腾
The Hope Totem.
这颗星球上还有那么多人在遭受痛苦
How can I be expected to get anything done
我怎么可能做成任何事呢
when there's so much suffering on this planet?
要是没有这破手铐就好了
If only I didn't have this damn cuff,
我就可以轻易消灭
I could snap away
贫穷 疾病 饥饿
poverty, disease, hunger.
我还可以把雪豹从灭绝的边缘拯救回来
I could save the snow leopards from extinction.
只有我一个人在乎吗
Am I the only one that cares?
-让我进去 -没事 埃斯梅
- Let me in! - It's okay, Esme.
你再喷一次火就好
Just do your fire breathing thing again.
我说了不知道我是怎么做到的
I told you, I don't know how I did it.
那是意外
It was an accident.
乖 之后让你吃冰激凌 好吗
Just be a big girl. You can have some ice cream later, okay?
保护我们
Keep us safe.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Look what we have here.
闪开
Step aside--
你安全了
You're safe now.
我们不会让你受伤害的
We won't let anyone hurt you.
我们要去哪
Where we going?
纳欣诺市
National City.
我要把人性还给所有人
I'm giving everyone their humanity back.
马上
Now.
你不能这样
You can't!
我不能...
What I can't do...
再忍♥受下去了
Is take it anymore.
要是我一直这么感性
How am I going to hunt down the other Totems
还怎么找其他图腾
if I don't stop feeling so deeply?
离开这艘飞船 超女就会找到我们
If we leave the ship, Supergirl will be able to find us.
我不在乎
I don't care.
别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望我们都没事
I hope we all will be.
超女 我们发现尼克斯丽的飞船了
Supergirl, we got a hit on Nyxly's ship.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx!
老大 舒服点了吗
Hey, boss. Feeling better?
不
No.
不
No!
你为什么让我扔掉图腾
Why did you let me get rid of the Totem?
往下飞 拿回来
Fly down. Get it.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们离开这里
Get us out of here.
很难想象 菩提树上的一片木头
Hard to believe a small piece of wood from the bodhi tree
能造成这样的混乱
can cause so much chaos.
现在尼克斯丽恢复了原本的样子
Well, now that Nyxly's back to her old self,
她肯定会去寻找下一个图腾
she'll no doubt be on the hunt for another Totem.
她现在失去了人性图腾
And now she's lost her Humanity Totem,
一定异常愤怒
she'll be angrier than ever.
威廉发表文章后
When William publishes his article,
纳欣诺全市都会知道她和图腾的事
everyone in National City's gonna know about her and the Totems.
知道超级朋友现在和她打了平手
And that the Super Friends have evened the score.
我们要抢在尼克斯丽前面
It's time we get a head start on Nyxly.
有好主意吗
Any ideas how?
我手上剩了一些离子化粒子
I still have some of those ionized particles left.
还有效
They're still active.
每个图腾具有相同的能量信♥号♥♥
Each of the Totems has the same energy signal
我们可以用粒子去追踪其他的
so we could use the particles to track another one.
可是剩下的粒子只够找到一个
There's just enough left for one, though.
好 那我们去找哪个
Okay, so, which one do we go after?
有一个是梦想图腾
Well, there's the Dream Totem.
命运 爱 梦想 希望
看上去我能帮上忙
Sounds like something I might be able to help with.
威廉 你的文章很精彩
William, your article is fantastic.
"挫败的五维生物执意复仇"
"A frustrated imp hell-bent on revenge."
"超级朋友展开图腾争夺"
"The Super Friends in a race to get powerful Totems."
"魔法"
"Magic?"
读者肯定会很喜欢
Our readers are gonna eat this up.
很荣幸你能喜欢
I'm glad you liked it.
我爱这篇文章
I love it.
你接下来报道要搞清楚
And now for your follow-up,
超级朋友利用的这座高塔在哪里
this Tower the Super Friends work out of, where is it?
他们计划怎么对付这位"尼克斯丽"
And what are their plans to defeat this "Nyxly"?
你还要找出来超级朋友之中
Oh, and you must reveal who among the Super Friends
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表